How many different types of gameplay have you experienced?

JPRM71
3713 posts National Call-Up
I’ll start, I’d say close to 20, depending on the time of day and what sliders have been messed around with by EA at any given time.

Comments

• joehuk
    7636 posts League Winner
    - delayed
    - heavy
    - broken animations,stuttering
    - very slow
    - very fast
    - ice skating
    - intercept heaven (no matter what I do I can't do anything)
    - responsive
    - post simulator

Think that's covered it is go into details but for me Ive had a full year of moaning not gonna rant on about it will just hope 21 is better.
  • Amdp9
    6855 posts Big Money Move
    joehuk wrote: »
    - delayed
    - heavy
    - very slow
    - very fast
    - ice skating
    - responsive
    - post simulator

Think that's covered it is go into details but for me Ive had a full year of moaning not gonna rant on about it will just hope 21 is better.

I can’t agree with this enough, I use to take FIFA comparative and pride thing, not anymore EA ruined it. Now just a good time pass thing no more hunger to be the best anymore.
  • JPRM71
    Amdp9 wrote: »
    - delayed
    - heavy
    - very slow
    - very fast
    - ice skating
    - responsive
    - post simulator

I can’t agree with this enough, I use to take FIFA comparative and pride thing, not anymore EA ruined it. Now just a good time pass thing no more hunger to be the best anymore.

Yeah it’s an arcade game not a simulator which is a shame, how they can manage to mess up such a simple game as football has to be applauded, it’s a new level of stupid that EA have reached.
  • JPRM71
    - delayed
    - heavy
    - very slow
    - very fast
    - ice skating
    - responsive
    - post simulator

You forget, press tackle an never get the ball 😂😂
  • DANNY_M
    486 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Every single game for me is completely different from the last I’m ❤️❤️❤️❤️ fedd up with it. Each game has it’s own bugs I need to figure out before I can even try and compete
  • fifanew
    172 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    - delayed
    - heavy
    - very slow
    - very fast
    - ice skating
    - responsive
    - post simulator

glad it's not just me. if you play on wifi you get stuttering it's not the game/server
    mine is never responsive coz my ping is 50-60ms. i don't bother with skill moves because when i do them nothing happens other than the other guy looks at my player mouth wide open (coz he's just standing there), and proceeds to take the ball away.
  • GoalGiant
    1804 posts Play-Off Hero
    Many.

And they’re all ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Maybe 2.

Either it's good or it's bad.

Rest is pretty much mentality. I can play through the bad no problem, it's just less fun which might make you lose focus/interest.
  • JPRM71
    Orison wrote: »
    Maybe 2.

Rest is pretty much mentality. I can play through the bad no problem, it's just less fun which might make you lose focus/interest.

Yeah we know the Dutch have a golden wire to best connection
  • JPRM71 wrote: »
    Maybe 2.

British and Irish servers laughing at that statement.
  • JPRM71
    JPRM71 wrote: »
    Maybe 2.

Better than than us laughing at you, which happens a lot on here trust me 😂
  • TDOF
    8998 posts League Winner
    - delayed
    - heavy
    - very slow
    - very fast
    - ice skating
    - responsive
    - post simulator

Yeah it’s an arcade game not a simulator which is a shame, how they can manage to mess up such a simple game as football has to be applauded, it’s a new level of stupid that EA have reached.

"it’s an arcade game not a simulator"

To EA this is their attempt at a simulator. Arcade is what they had in 12/13/14
  • Dragon0102
    827 posts Semi-Pro
    edited September 2020
    - delayed
    - heavy
    - very slow
    - very fast
    - ice skating
    - responsive
    - post simulator

I think OP wanted to know drop back vs high pressure etc. But Joehuk answer is the right answer since the responsiveness of game will override any gameplay tactics.

One game - responsive, smooth passing etc.

Next game - unresponsive - the opposing player can catch up, run circle around your player and tackle twice in the time it takes your player to do the passing animation.

Only EA can ❤️❤️❤️❤️ it up this much and then deny delay/ responsiveness is a problem (like they did in pitch notes)
  • JPRM71
    Just as an example, last night was fast ping pong where driven passes were going like rockets always straight to you player and every shot was a goal for either player, this afternoon it’s like playing in sludge and you can’t get enough power on your passes or your shots
  • JPRM71 wrote: »
    Maybe 2.

Don't worry so do I at everyone who keeps complaining about gameplay and thinks there are 20 different versions of it.

It's just hilarious especially if these people probably aren't even good enough to get any use out of whatever version :trollface:
  • JPRM71
    Maybe 2.

Don't worry so do I at everyone who keeps complaining about gameplay and thinks there are 20 different versions of it.

It's just hilarious especially if these people probably aren't even good enough to get any use out of whatever version :trollface:

Dutch player trying to flex, laughable