The English Football League Lounge 2020/21

Comments

• BristolMDF
    1718 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hopefully that means Sessegnon inbound to join Mawson.
  • wheelerdeeler
    7719 posts League Winner
    edited September 2020
    Think we're waiting to see if we're signing Florentino Luis before we loan Johansen out so it would make sense that we're doing 1 in, 1 out.

Hopefully we are because it would mean we've got a Centre-Back lined up.
  • Hicksy2011
    18938 posts World Class
    Callum Johnson completed, that’s two good full backs brought in and crucially both are decent going forward which is a sign that perhaps the penny is finally dropping for Kenny
    Linked with Souttar and Szmodics, not overly confident of getting either over the line but if we got both we would be back in the automatic promotion picture I’d imagine
  • wheelerdeeler
    7719 posts League Winner
    Wish we'd get Kits like that rather than the Adidas template ones.

Best I'm hoping for this season is Wolves' kit with the Black Sleeves (but obviously White instead of Orange).

Well then...
  • BristolMDF
    1718 posts Play-Off Hero
    Not too shabby
  • BristolMDF
    1718 posts Play-Off Hero
    Williams, Martin, Mawson and Sessegnon. Pretty pleased with all of those on paper.

Fulham City FC
  • DelboyIRA
    416 posts Sunday League Hero
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    I haven't received my season ticket yet @BristolMDF, been told the end of the month.

I'm not even sure that I'm in my usual seat that I've paid for either due to distancing :D

The refunds from last seasons were weird for us aswell.

My brother took his refund as he never renewed for this season, he was offered either 20% off a shirt (£9), tickets to pre season games (there were none) or a full refund of £59 :joy:

Mate why You let Kory Roberts to Bromley? I thought that he is one for future
  • DelboyIRA
    416 posts Sunday League Hero
    Also, does anyone have any information about New Balance becoming a new sponsor for National League instead Jako
  • BristolMDF
    1718 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited September 2020
    Chris Brunt in now too
    Post edited by BristolMDF on
  • Ashy
    18031 posts World Class
    Bogle, Lowe from Derby to Sheffield as well as Ampadu that hasn't been official yet
  • wheelerdeeler
    7719 posts League Winner
    BristolMDF wrote: »
    Williams, Martin, Mawson and Sessegnon. Pretty pleased with all of those on paper.

Fulham City FC

Don't forget Kalas.
  • NornIron
    15434 posts World Class
    Whyte's not in our Squad tonight probably just a knock but heard a rumour he left to finalise a loan move. Jamal Lewis left earlier too to sign for Newcastle
    @iHilarious
  • BristolMDF
    1718 posts Play-Off Hero
    BristolMDF wrote: »

Fulham City FC

Don't forget Kalas.

And I’ll never forget king Cauley
  • Lard_Lad
    12757 posts Has That Special Something
    Very happy with today’s business, Lowe and Bogle providing great cover for Stevens and Baldock, and both young so plenty of time to develop them. Ampadu looks a good player and covers multiple positions, more importantly looking forward to hearing this on the terraces
  • wheelerdeeler
    7719 posts League Winner
    @ the Boro fans.

If you get him back to 17/18 form it's a good signing, but he was struggling with a Knee injury for ages, kept letting in soft goals and he was deservedly replaced by Rodak who was on a completely different level.
  • BristolMDF
    1718 posts Play-Off Hero
    Holden’s taking us to Europe
  • BrentfordFC
    13514 posts Has That Special Something
    Nem wrote: »
    Nem wrote: »
    I had a feeling it would be, but then didn't really want to mention it. Gives the impression on TV of a full house. Good at disguising empty seats.

I do sort of understand it. Think the most obvious example is West Ham where you see big chunks of White everywhere by the 80th minute.

But at the same time, don't publicise it.

Surprised they put it out there like that.

If you look over our last two seasons at home in the league every game the tickets have Been like gold dust :lol:

Getting a full capacity won’t be an issue when we are back!
  • WFCBagnall
    92310 posts Moderator
    edited September 2020

Great for FUT purposes
  • GoodnightIrene
    4194 posts National Call-Up
    Speaking of FUT, who is looking forward to FUT 21?

I wasn't really but then went round my brothers house with some mates and played FIFA for the first time since March and now all of a sudden I'm wanting the new web app out :lol:

I suppose the first link I'll be going for is a cheeky Kai-Werner triple link x
  • Hicksy2011
    18938 posts World Class
    Well reading far too far in to a two emoji tweet from Szmodics (although tbf Holden said it would be sorted soon, seems like he’s signed for someone)
    At least we can move on to other targets if it’s not us
  • They Caged Non
    6504 posts Big Money Move

Cant beat signing a massive nipple tbh.
  • They Caged Non

I wasn't really but then went round my brothers house with some mates and played FIFA for the first time since March and now all of a sudden I'm wanting the new web app out :lol:

Thanks for putting into one sentence the exact reason i wont be going near that POS game.

• GoodnightIrene
    4194 posts National Call-Up

Thanks for putting into one sentence the exact reason i wont be going near that POS game.
    Apologies for being basic but Kai is one of my favourite players irl x
  • BristolMDF
    1718 posts Play-Off Hero

Yeah kind of. I always really enjoy the first few weeks tbh, but lose interest pretty fast after that.
  • They Caged Non

Apologies for being basic but Kai is one of my favourite players irl x

Haha yeah he is good... but Prem, Pace, Strength, OP shooting... every single online game some 12yr old cheeky c--t spamming lob balls and skill moves, id rather bath in my own excrement.
  • iHilarious
    13597 posts Has That Special Something
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    Well reading far too far in to a two emoji tweet from Szmodics (although tbf Holden said it would be sorted soon, seems like he’s signed for someone)

Pretty sure it’s going to be Posh
  • Hicksy2011
    18938 posts World Class
    iHilarious wrote: »
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »

Pretty sure it’s going to be Posh

Yeh came out about an hour after I posted that
    Suits his style of play and he’s already been there on loan, never really stood a chance in that one to be honest
  • james2060
    3007 posts National Call-Up
    Over 1 million :flushed: