The Squad Building Clanneges * I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS * Thread 🦖🏀🦎 ⛅ '>' 🤝

Comments

• Hicksy2011
    18330 posts World Class
    Me at 3pm: oh yeh I should save all the tradeable stuff I have because players are getting cheap and then once the PIM is gone I can buy some players
    Me at 11pm: ITS ALL GOT TO GO EVERY LAST COIN ON 90+ LETS GO BOYS
  • Gyan_33
    41637 posts International Superstar
    Every time I play draft I just get sad about those cards that didn't win the summer heat vote. Lukébakio and St. Juste are so good.
  • Hicksy2011
    18330 posts World Class
    Draft been shockingly easy this weekend
    guess its only the casuals who havent tried all the cards out
  • Libguy
    5378 posts Big Money Move
    Whoa, wtf is this bug? I open a 90+ and -

D1-D2-C35-E-130-E-41-AA-A8-A2-F68-DE916936-D.jpg

My first thought is: Man, I have so many freaking cards I have TOTSSF Ramos and I didn’t even realize it. Before grabbing one of the other two, which I would be fine with having, I decided to double check and -

256-F4808-4-DA1-41-B4-A0-D3-F8-D32-C3-ABB64.jpg

Does this happen all the time and I just never noticed? I hope he goes into my club with no issues.
  • Tietherope
    10353 posts Has That Special Something
    Libguy wrote: »
    Whoa, wtf is this bug? I open a 90+ and -

D1-D2-C35-E-130-E-41-AA-A8-A2-F68-DE916936-D.jpg

My first thought is: Man, I have so many freaking cards I have TOTSSF Ramos and I didn’t even realize it. Before grabbing one of the other two, which I would be fine with having, I decided to double check and -

256-F4808-4-DA1-41-B4-A0-D3-F8-D32-C3-ABB64.jpg

Does this happen all the time and I just never noticed? I hope he goes into my club with no issues.

Happens all the time and will go into club no problem.
  • hoban95
    57448 posts National Treasure
    Orison wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    It’s just dawned on me that we are like 3 weeks away from early access and we still don’t know the card stats for the new icons right?

We never did this early

3 weeks before the game came out? Yes we did.
  • GL
    13424 posts Has That Special Something
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    Draft been shockingly easy this weekend

🧑‍🚀🔫🧑‍🚀 Always has been
  • holdenwait
    67000 posts Icon
    edited September 6
    made 15k packing Haller and some other random rare selling for 3k from the 86 icon pack. probably will be happier with that than what I'll end up getting but have too many cards not to do one last.. will update in a min

Barnes. die.
  • GL
    Award Winners De Bruyne and Thiago in midfield together too saucy
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    7479 posts League Winner
    edited September 6
    Nothing to see here
  • Libguy
    5378 posts Big Money Move
    You weirdos who are grinding 400 coin bronze packs in September need to up your game a bit. I’m actually having trouble getting the bronze cards I need for these 82-88 SBCs.
  • jpsblue
    5874 posts Big Money Move
    It’s just dawned on me that we are like 3 weeks away from early access and we still don’t know the card stats for the new icons right?

We never did this early

Yes you are correct. Ratings in fifa 20 came out exactly 3 weeks before early access started

fifa 19 ratings were released 19 days before early access
  • Dan is Clutch
    29936 posts Player of the Year
    jpsblue wrote: »

We never did this early

Yes you are correct. Ratings in fifa 20 came out exactly 3 weeks before early access started

As far as I can see we got the top 100 ratings on the 9th of September last year which is like a week and a half before early access.
  • holdenwait
    67000 posts Icon
    edited September 6
    Was supposed to play fifa all day bla bla, just slept and played 5 WL games total with the 3 wins. That'll do. Researching (and finally buying) a new laptop took most of my time but ready for the future with my Zephyrus g14. Might actually finally buy FM after years and years B)
    Post edited by holdenwait on
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    5999 posts Big Money Move
    Icon 35
    Laudrup
  • Finesse_4days
    12190 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 6
    We expecting the Icon sbc to be refreshed or not?
  • WFCBagnall
    81843 posts Moderator
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    With what’s happened to the market all the icons would have been like 1m overpriced for the lst 6 weeks anyway so I’m not overly bothered

This. Just look at the permanent SBC's out there. They've been overpriced for months now.

I don't have to say it.
  • iSptmnky
    9455 posts League Winner
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    With what’s happened to the market all the icons would have been like 1m overpriced for the lst 6 weeks anyway so I’m not overly bothered

This. Just look at the permanent SBC's out there. They've been overpriced for months now.

I don't have to say it.

But you will
  • futureyears
    2244 posts Fans' Favourite
    We expecting the Icon sbc to be refreshed or not?

There no reason not to, but it’s EA so probably not 🤦‍♂️
  • Scutch
    16294 posts World Class
    Scutch wrote: »
    Never got any fun out of Fifa this late in the cycle, previous years by late august I had either deleted my club, spent all my coins on packs or sold the game. I think I preferred Fifa 18 and Fifa 15 gameplay wise, but this Fifa is the best for me longevity wise as it is keeping me playing even though the gameplay can be infuriating .

Yeah this is the longest I’ve played too. The latest SBC’s from the last few weeks have certainly helped. Rocking this now with 94+ fodder right across my bench and reserves.

5615bf030f3138e33c31cf3aa22fdb3a.jpg

If they aren’t SBC’s I’ve packed the rest 😊

That's a ridiculous first owner team, would love to have that Gullit his loan was unreal for me. If I had that Gullit +Carlos I couldn't make my team much better. I have 93Mendy LB and he is such a liability for me , hes clunky on the ball and at the same time hes out of position a lot, if it was n't for his pace and 5*skills I wouldn't use him. Can't afford Carlos and there is none else left back wise who is decent and links.

Yeah PIM Carlos is the best fullback I’ve used too.
  • Orison
    58024 posts National Treasure

We never did this early

No.
  • Finesse_4days
    12190 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 6
    This Douglas Costa is fantastic, using him as a Rcam with deadeye on and he is the fasted player I have use this Fifa, he has very good passing and is easy to create space with. Finishing isn't very good but he has good longshots and is good for setting up goals.
  • Gyan_33
    I just want to see the stats, traits and in game appearance of all Torres' cards man
  • FrankFrank
    4736 posts National Call-Up
    @Finesse_4days Agree its so easy to create space and chances with him. Dribbling is next level.
  • GL
    Wz quads is actually so much easier
  • hoban95
    57448 posts National Treasure
    edited September 6

We never did this early

As far as I can see we got the top 100 ratings on the 9th of September last year which is like a week and a half before early access.

I'm on about new icon card stats. I'm expecting the database to be in like 2 weeks most likely.
  • Gyan_33
    Not bothered about non icon rating reveals anyway. They're too expensive at the start and once their price has come down, they've already been made irrelevant by special cards. Always want a full special card team asap.
  • WFCBagnall
    81843 posts Moderator
    Not bothered about non icon rating reveals anyway. They're too expensive at the start and once their price has come down, they've already been made irrelevant by special cards. Always want a full special card team asap.

If you think I'm building a team around POTM Joelinton, you'd be absolutely correct.
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    5999 posts Big Money Move
    Agreed NIFs are disgusting