• Hicksy2011
    18330 posts World Class
    edited September 5
    I put a 95 and a 94 in the last one and a bunch of non rares :joy:
  • Gyan_33
    41637 posts International Superstar
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    I put a 95 and a 94 in the last one and a bunch of non rares :joy:

I just went through quick sell recovery for some non rare golds as I couldn't afford any ffs hahaha
  • Gyan_33
    Couldn't even replace the striker with a bronze one :joy:

f8cf421dc09abf435a964b957b784781.jpg

Into:

74d800e7d7ef28ac334ba5b4cb5b97c1.jpg

No fodder left (well apart from De Vrij now), 529 coins in the bank. My club is dead again. It's worse this time though as I've got rid of all tradeable consumables too. So annoying I didn't get Essien from the PIM SBC, would've been another 600k to throw into SBC's.
  • itzPatA7X
    692 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Gyan_33 wrote: »

Into:

No fodder left (well apart from De Vrij now), 529 coins in the bank. My club is dead again. It's worse this time though as I've got rid of all tradeable consumables too. So annoying I didn't get Essien from the PIM SBC, would've been another 600k to throw into SBC's.

Would’ve easily been solved with Icon SBCs :trollface:
  • Gyan_33
    itzPatA7X wrote: »
    Gyan_33 wrote: »

Into:

Would’ve easily been solved with Icon SBCs :trollface:

If there were Icon SBC's I would've spent that 600k on another icon, just to put him into another icon 2 days later :joy:
  • Hicksy2011
    18330 posts World Class
    edited September 5
    I did a trail last year that was hideous
    I did Lampard (or icon set 3 or whatever tf it was called)
    He went in Rivaldo>Nedved>Puyol>Eusebio>Carlos>Henry
    Just so many wasted coins haha
  • Moiizer
    10634 posts Has That Special Something
    As much as i missed icon sbcs this year, my end team in fifa 20 is better than it was in 19.
  • Manutelli
    21351 posts Club Captain
    Oi
  • FrankFrank
    4736 posts National Call-Up
    Griezmann from first 90 +. Fodder.
  • WFCBagnall
    81843 posts Moderator
    I think icon sbcs would be nice when we go days/weeks with no/boring content and atleast the option is there to get the players by grinding the menus.

Just take out the icon requirement if they're so insistent of making icons accessible, even though it's the rubbish icons that no one uses that have actually been more accessible.
  • itzPatA7X
    692 posts An Exciting Prospect
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    I think icon sbcs would be nice when we go days/weeks with no/boring content and atleast the option is there to get the players by grinding the menus.

Just take out the icon requirement if they're so insistent of making icons accessible, even though it's the rubbish icons that no one uses that have actually been more accessible.

If this year has proven anything, it’s not hard to make the requirements simple. 84-89 rated, 50-80 chem, and the odd special (but not necessary). Done deal 🤝
  • Hicksy2011
    18330 posts World Class
    With what’s happened to the market all the icons would have been like 1m overpriced for the lst 6 weeks anyway so I’m not overly bothered
  • Gyan_33
    With what’s happened to the market all the icons would have been like 1m overpriced for the lst 6 weeks anyway so I’m not overly bothered

This. Just look at the permanent SBC's out there. They've been overpriced for months now.
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    5999 posts Big Money Move

I've did 60+ icon sbcs after that. Still prefer the old icon sbcs.
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    We think the pim icon sbc will be re released?
  • ya

btw the prime & moments sbc gets my vote for the worst/most evil/❤️❤️❤️❤️ sbc of the year
  • Libguy
    5378 posts Big Money Move
    I wonder if there’s somebody just smashing the 83 double upgrade this morning without looking at what dropped.
  • Libguy
    5378 posts Big Money Move

If EA was cool, and tbf they did release the PIM SBC with less requirements than the Prime/PIM SBC that proceeded it, they’d do a PIM SBC player pick with similar requirements next.
  • FrankFrank
    4736 posts National Call-Up
    2x 91 + 92 Gabriel from second :D Gonna do 2 more and then Im out of fodder / coins.
  • Manutelli
    21351 posts Club Captain
    Got myself some tasty beers this evening. Enjoying life and not playing fifa.

40c1e3b3-6a08-4ff6-8603-66ecd264c84f.png?h=410&w=410

Leffe-Tripel-33-cl-Fles.jpg

AHI_43545239363537303932_2_LowRes_JPG.JPG?options=399,q85
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    Manutelli wrote: »
    Got myself some tasty beers this evening. Enjoying life and not playing fifa.

40c1e3b3-6a08-4ff6-8603-66ecd264c84f.png?h=410&w=410

Leffe-Tripel-33-cl-Fles.jpg

AHI_43545239363537303932_2_LowRes_JPG.JPG?options=399,q85

I miss euroshopper beer
  • Manutelli
    21351 posts Club Captain
    Vaandel >
  • Manutelli
    21351 posts Club Captain
    Remember the good old days, to the shop, buy the cheapest beers and fill the bike bags with them. Bumpy 5 mile ride to the disco and getting wasted in that same period. Also living country side with those drinking sheds. Golden times.
  • Finesse_4days
    12190 posts Has That Special Something
    Fut birthday Pogba from the player pick Sbc, quite happy with that as I foddered the SH version and although this card is worse he has a 5*WF and is decent.
  • Tietherope
    10353 posts Has That Special Something
    Libguy wrote: »

If EA was cool, and tbf they did release the PIM SBC with less requirements than the Prime/PIM SBC that proceeded it, they’d do a PIM SBC player pick with similar requirements next.

Do I remember correctly that player picks don't show up in the code?
  • Gyan_33
    I would love a rating filter on the market so much
  • Finesse_4days
    Never got any fun out of Fifa this late in the cycle, previous years by late august I had either deleted my club, spent all my coins on packs or sold the game. I think I preferred Fifa 18 and Fifa 15 gameplay wise, but this Fifa is the best for me longevity wise as it is keeping me playing even though the gameplay can be infuriating .
  • Scutch
    16294 posts World Class
    edited September 5
    Never got any fun out of Fifa this late in the cycle, previous years by late august I had either deleted my club, spent all my coins on packs or sold the game. I think I preferred Fifa 18 and Fifa 15 gameplay wise, but this Fifa is the best for me longevity wise as it is keeping me playing even though the gameplay can be infuriating .

Yeah this is the longest I’ve played too. The latest SBC’s from the last few weeks have certainly helped. Rocking this now with 94+ fodder right across my bench and reserves.

5615bf030f3138e33c31cf3aa22fdb3a.jpg

If they aren’t SBC’s I’ve packed the rest 😊
  • Finesse_4days
    Scutch wrote: »

Yeah this is the longest I’ve played too. The latest SBC’s from the last few weeks have certainly helped. Rocking this now with 94+ fodder right across my bench and reserves.

5615bf030f3138e33c31cf3aa22fdb3a.jpg

If they aren’t SBC’s I’ve packed the rest 😊

That's a ridiculous first owner team, would love to have that Gullit his loan was unreal for me. If I had that Gullit +Carlos I couldn't make my team much better. I have 93Mendy LB and he is such a liability for me , hes clunky on the ball and at the same time hes out of position a lot, if it was n't for his pace and 5*skills I wouldn't use him. Can't afford Carlos and there is none else left back wise who is decent and links.