FIFA 21 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• Sullivinho_12
    112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    AFCA038 wrote: »
    Someone mentoned Tin Jedvaj from Leverkusen?

They must have held his scan back because it gives away how old they are.
  • Dlima0284 wrote: »
    When’s the next bit of news?

Really bad hype buildup from EA this year to be honest. We haven’t seen anything of the next gen version either.
  • Daviddt86
    429 posts Sunday League Hero
    Didn't someone said they would added faces on release because Ramos wasn't updated?

Well he is update right know.

What a bad year for starheads
  • Micola789
    583 posts An Exciting Prospect
    KentEagle wrote: »
    Daviddt86 wrote: »
    Didn't someone said they would added faces on release because Ramos wasn't updated?

It isn't that bad though is it ?

The amount of young players with high potential with faces added, is pretty good.

All circumstances given, this isn't horrendous and I expect once things ease over the next few months they will be back out scanning and updating.

To assume that FIFA will be risking peoples health to scan players for a video game is ridiculous.

We should be happy given what is going on, is what I am getting at.

They could have added half the amount and used the COVID excuse...

Yeah definately agree with this we still got a fair amount teams like arsenal, Utd etc I didn’t expect anything from greenwood is obvs disappointing but will likely still have Leeds and the promoted teams and customs in the year but Porto, Psv, benfica etc are teams we’ve wanted for year And finally have them
  • Sullivinho_12
    112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Micola789 wrote: »
    Seen Karsdorp, Ramos and Griezman.
    So that's it for faces?

I will wait for black Friday this year from buying fifa.

Besides Pedro Neto no other Wolverhamton scans?

Saw somewhere that gincalves who was at wolves now playing in Portugal I’d scanned now

He is.
  • Daviddt86
    KentEagle wrote: »

It isn't that bad though is it ?

The amount of young players with high potential with faces added, is pretty good.

All circumstances given, this isn't horrendous and I expect once things ease over the next few months they will be back out scanning and updating.

To assume that FIFA will be risking peoples health to scan players for a video game is ridiculous.

We should be happy given what is going on, is what I am getting at.

They could have added half the amount and used the COVID excuse...

We still paying full price.
    So Covid were 5 months so instead of 60 euro 40 euro

Fair point they scanned 5 teams
    But that is not enough.
    Bundesliga and La Liga are not scanned any more since 2019.
    Only Premier league and stupid MLS gets love.
    They probably add Milan teams during the year but I want a full product on release.
  • Daviddt86
    Seen media day of Leeds. Maybee Fifa scanning?
  • Daviddt86
    Micola789 wrote: »
    Seen Karsdorp, Ramos and Griezman.
    So that's it for faces?

I will wait for black Friday this year from buying fifa.

Besides Pedro Neto no other Wolverhamton scans?

Saw somewhere that gincalves who was at wolves now playing in Portugal I’d scanned now

He is.

Link?
  • Quiffed
    396 posts Sunday League Hero
    I get the whole point of them not doing as much, but the work they could’ve done before pandemic, like scan ligue 1 faces haha, would’ve been done before all this. They spent enough time with a EA french tournament and go and give them massive FUT cards, just scan them then.

The stuff that may have been hard To develop, for new gameplay from since FIFA 20, would’ve been expected. But they’ve actually done quite a bit for career etc
  • Marco1993
    85 posts Park Captain
    Official: san lorenzo Will be official fifa 21 partner
  • Celt
    57 posts Park Captain
    You can't really blame EA for this, but Haaland's hair is already gonna be outdated when the game comes out and only proves that they need a way to update hairstyles quicker.

• PDJEY
    1144 posts Professional
    edited August 2020
    Tbh i cant really ask for more. Porto and Benfica have their players scanned!!! I can finally do a proper Liga Nos starter team for FUT.
  • fekir_in_debuchy
    209 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    fifaindex.com has a beta database for FIFA 21 but i don't see anywhere a filter for a real face :/
  • Daviddt86
    Marco1993 wrote: »
    Official: san lorenzo Will be official fifa 21 partner

Probably get faces in januari 2021
  • Azzabazza
    377 posts Sunday League Hero
    Anyone know when EA would reveal the stadiums featuring in FIFA 21 & All Teams?
  • ManzGOTIT
    2903 posts Fans' Favourite
    Rest In Peace Chadwick Boseman. I’m heartbroken right now :(
  • DRZ2050
    21 posts Ball Boy
    It would be great if San Lorenzo real player faces were included in FIFA 21. Amazing argentine team.
  • henryclay1844
    1069 posts Professional
    Am I missing something or did the Beta add some faces without a squad update? Guys going from generic to starhead without a squad update? Isn't that a big deal?
  • tommy_p_5
    738 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited August 2020
    Am I missing something or did the Beta add some faces without a squad update? Guys going from generic to starhead without a squad update? Isn't that a big deal?

Unfortunately, my understanding is the new faces were only given to players who already had a placeholder face (the bald guy) in the beta, so weren't technically generic before the update.

Google search: "fifa placeholder face pepe" for a good example.
  • TeamExtreme17
    4616 posts National Call-Up
    tommy_p_5 wrote: »

Unfortunately, my understanding is the new faces were only given to players who already had a placeholder face (the bald guy) in the beta, so weren't technically generic before the update.

Google search: "fifa placeholder face pepe" for a good example.

And no more placeholders have been seen? 😔
  • TeamExtreme17
    4616 posts National Call-Up
    edited August 2020
    Last year EA updated Suarez, this year they added FO4 faces for Semedo and Arthur and also have added De Jong, with Messi/Griezmann updates.. How? Have EA maybe bought Konami out of their Barcelona license like they did with Borussia Dortmund? Or was i right all along with that FifPro license thing that covers player likenesses.. (Just stops you scanning them)
  • riccardobosio
    72 posts Park Captain
    edited August 2020
    Last year EA updated Suarez, this year they added FO4 faces for Semedo and Arthur and also have added De Jong, with Messi/Griezmann updates.. How? Have EA maybe bought Konami out of their Barcelona license like they did with Borussia Dortmund? Or was i right all along with that FifPro license thing that covers player likenesses.. (Just stops you scanning them)

The second one mate.. they're all costums, so they haven't scanned them
  • riccardobosio
    72 posts Park Captain
    I was looking for that new faces spreadsheet. Can someone link that here again please?
  • Daviddt86
    I was looking for that new faces spreadsheet. Can someone link that here again please?

Twitter fifa 21 faces and you would find it
  • ChrisW1991
    1396 posts Professional
    Can someone who has the beta check if Lewis Holtby who's at Blackburn has his new scan please? Swear I saw his name on the Bundesliga leaked list and he was in the league at the time
  • Futbol22
    1642 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited August 2020
    EA needs to update Kurt Zouma. It’s been 5 years since he got his starhead and his skin texture and poorly rendered hair are awful.

He’s probably been scanned 5 times since his original capture sesssion. Time for an update!

0_Zouma.png

kurt-zouma-micheal-regan.jpg
  • Futbol22
    1642 posts Play-Off Hero
    Anyone think we’ll get a Djibril Sidibé starhead this year? Surely he was captured with Everton this season??
  • Ashy
    16882 posts World Class
    Wonder if Maitland Niles got his hair updated
  • Gabriel "Arsenal" , Edouard Medy"Chelsea , Ballo-Touré " Leicester" three players that may come to the epl in the coming weeks let's hope for a ligue 1 scan otherwise they will all be generic and won't get a face untill Fifa 22 which is soooooo annoying :neutral: