Rolling the ball around an oncoming goalkeeper...

Murf1985
1040 posts Professional
Is this a new thing, all of a sudden everybody does it any time I bring my keeper out. Is it just I’m playing better players because of the division droppers, it’s doing my head in.

Comments

• SomeLegend
    1482 posts Play-Off Hero
    yep move side to side rather than rush you can thank you tube
  • Empyrium7
    3783 posts National Call-Up
    It's just another broken mechanic/animation where if you do a ballroll the GK sleeps on the floor regardless of how easy to get the ball.
  • Rossco160715
    2645 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yeah all those silly strikers of the past will be fuming that all they ever had to do was ball roll the keeper to score. If only EA were about forever.
  • nicitel32
    3001 posts National Call-Up
    gk movement should be off
  • The_Faries_76
    658 posts An Exciting Prospect
    🤣🤣🤣
    Ribery is the king of the gk ball roll!!!
  • URBirdman
    1497 posts Play-Off Hero
    Absolutely love the ball roll mechanism. Perfect way to punish kids who abuse GK AI defending in order to compensate their lack of manual defending skills, lol...
  • Vezzo
    1674 posts Play-Off Hero
    URBirdman wrote: »
    Absolutely love the ball roll mechanism. Perfect way to punish kids who abuse GK AI defending in order to compensate their lack of manual defending skills, lol...

Say what?
  • keith210277
    3626 posts National Call-Up
    URBirdman wrote: »

You are a strange man.
  • Lackosweat
    11253 posts Has That Special Something
    edited August 2020
    Double standard at its best. You guys complain about 1v1 being way too inconsistent while crying over a consistent way of finishing your chances. :D

Btw ball roll away from the GK has been a thing for nearly a decade now. It was not as effective in 18 and 19 as in this FIFA and the older games which made people forget how OP it was.
  • Murf1985
    1040 posts Professional
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    Double standard at its best. You guys complain about 1v1 being way too inconsistent while crying over a consistent way of finishing your chances. :D

Btw ball roll away from the GK has been a thing for nearly a decade now. It was not as effective in 18 and 19 as in this FIFA and the older games which made people forget how OP it was.

If it wasn’t effective in previous games then how do people forget how OP it is?
  • The_Faries_76
    658 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Murf1985 wrote: »

If it wasn’t effective in previous games then how do people forget how OP it is?

Did you even read his post?
  • Lackosweat
    11253 posts Has That Special Something
    edited August 2020
    Murf1985 wrote: »

Only in the last 1 or 2 games that It wasn't as effective as it is now. ;) You could easily get past GKs in other FIFAs.

Btw irl, there are not many GKs that can comfortably get the ball out of the strikers' feet without touching and making them fall in 1v1 situations. And by touching the strikers in the box, that usually results in a penalty kick. It's not easy at all like what the guy above said.
  • Blackbird10
    1289 posts Professional
    There should be a button you can press to anticipate and stop it. For example, stop rushing your keeper out at the correct moment. Nothing should be 100% when faced with an onrushing keeper.
  • RedRogue
    257 posts Sunday League Hero
    I’ve been using it for months, pull it off and it’s 99% a goal.
    I actually feel like they nerfed it slightly in the last month or so.
    I learnt it when it was done to me ages ago.