If Messi leaves Barcelona where do you WANT him to go?

newguy
2274 posts Fans' Favourite
Where would you like him to go, even if it’s a bit unrealistic? (Pls don’t exaggerate)

If you’re just a FIFA fan, what team do you want his OTW card to be?

Comments

• Rossco160715
    2645 posts Fans' Favourite
    Real Madrid for absolute giggles.
  • TW1103
    4521 posts National Call-Up
    Obviously West Ham, but honestly just anywhere in the Premier League so I can have the opportunity to see him play in real life.

Don't think he will come to West Ham though because we already have Robert Snodgrass.
  • Mmandras
    6380 posts Big Money Move
    I don't really care to be honest, not really seeing what's the big fuss all about. By the looks of it it comes down to Paris or City, and I don't really know how much PL physical style will be attractive for him and there are bunch of stars Messi can play with in PSG - his mate Di Maria, Neymar and Mbappe, he will go for CL trophy that's for sure.

Keep in mind that after their prime both Ronaldo and Messi could be 89 rated, and sub 90 pace cards, it's just the question of how much will EA lower their rating. The fact that Messi will be OTW card gives me slight chance I will pack him as I have preordered before 14, and that's just the most "exciting" thing about potential transfer.
  • Supermario911
    2217 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mmandras wrote: »
    I don't really care to be honest, not really seeing what's the big fuss all about. By the looks of it it comes down to Paris or City, and I don't really know how much PL physical style will be attractive for him and there are bunch of stars Messi can play with in PSG - his mate Di Maria, Neymar and Mbappe, he will go for CL trophy that's for sure.

Keep in mind that after their prime both Ronaldo and Messi could be 89 rated, and sub 90 pace cards, it's just the question of how much will EA lower their rating. The fact that Messi will be OTW card gives me slight chance I will pack him as I have preordered before 14, and that's just the most "exciting" thing about potential transfer.

Lol u won't pack Messi if he leaves

Plus he won't leave e
  • Karim-Denz
    976 posts Professional
    Real Madrid
  • JohnDoe
    12175 posts Has That Special Something

1f4qclxc50w21.jpg

He’d do just fine in the Prem.
  • Amargaladaster26
    10932 posts Has That Special Something
    Inter Miami
  • newguy
    2274 posts Fans' Favourite
    JohnDoe wrote: »

1f4qclxc50w21.jpg

Gnabry will be in that list soon
  • Boysie91
    15268 posts World Class
    I wouldn't want him at Manchester United not with the wage he would want. Don't get me wrong he is incredibly good but we need a few players first.
    Not that i think he would go to us anyway.

He will stay or go PSG with Neymar going Barca.
  • keith210277
    3626 posts National Call-Up
    Bristol Rovers
  • Stevo_CT
    3502 posts National Call-Up
    To the EPL
  • mook76
    210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Burnley
  • Baressi
    234 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Italy
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3647 posts National Call-Up
    edited August 2020
    975000 a week is an obscene amount of money both in today's world and in the context of football wages.

If Messi he serious about leaving he is going to have to take a wage cut. It's not going to hurt him in the slightest.
  • Zeke1216
    3178 posts National Call-Up
    City so he can get a happy ending lifting the premier league and champs league with guardiola and Aguero
  • Batman442
    6075 posts Big Money Move
    Would like to see him and Ronaldo play together
  • nicitel32
    3001 posts National Call-Up
    to prison
  • ozcs_69
    4864 posts Big Money Move
    Chelsea
  • Chavez76
    9862 posts League Winner
    together with his buddy Suarez to Ajax of course.
  • Antiversum
    5890 posts Big Money Move
    Welcome to Manchester Lionel :D
  • limjitwe
    10095 posts Has That Special Something
    Taking a pay cut to go to Leeds because of Bielsa. Definitely happening
  • AznSW
    1792 posts Fans' Favourite
    Arsenal or Napoli
  • SignpostSounder
    4223 posts National Call-Up
    edited August 2020
    Exeter City, please.

If we have a whip round, we can afford about £68.83 a week in wages and we've got...well...there's an IKEA here now...so that's nice.

I can't do any more than that to sell it to the guy.
  • yosef167
    5732 posts Big Money Move

1f4qclxc50w21.jpg

you do Realise that the way English teams play UCL games isnt really the same Style going in the Prem league it self right? even the Ref treat wont be be the same. so that stats doesnt really prove he will be Big player for the PL. he suits only the way Barca used to play
    he could get good numbers only in City by the way.
  • nightcrawler
    599 posts An Exciting Prospect
    yosef167 wrote: »

1f4qclxc50w21.jpg

you do Realise that the way English teams play UCL games isnt really the same Style going in the Prem league it self right? even the Ref treat wont be be the same. so that stats doesnt really prove he will be Big player for the PL. he suits only the way Barca used to play

Even after so many years

Lol.... Just.... Lol

P.S. Do you realise that the thread is about Messi, right?
  • yosef167
    edited August 2020

1f4qclxc50w21.jpg

Even after so many years

Lol.... Just.... Lol

P.S. Do you realise that the thread is about Messi, right?

😂😂😂😂😂 can you Bring me the number of the drag dealer you call ?
    a comment about messi playing in the PL isnt related for messi ? oh man.
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3647 posts National Call-Up

1f4qclxc50w21.jpg

Why only City?

Why is Barca been built around him been used as a stick to beat him?

Youd be an idiot to not build around the best player in the world. Any manager who didnt build around him would deserve sacking.

He would post those numbers in most of the top pl teams.
  • yosef167

1f4qclxc50w21.jpg

Why only City?

Why is Barca been built around him been used as a stick to beat him?

Youd be an idiot to not build around the best player in the world. Any manager who didnt build around him would deserve sacking.

He would post those numbers in most of the top pl teams.

i understand your point and i will let time answer as i might be wrong but .
    but today football both attackers and defenders does do defence and attack , which messi lacks it as he doesnt really that much he walk until he find a minute where his mysterious moment comes . he isnt a hard working player or one who do a team work so he would fit in a team that hold possesion alot and thats is what city is doing. thats why he fits for barca alot.
  • If he's got any sense he'll do a year at somewhere like PSG (for another stab at the Champions League)..and then ignore the cash and have a crack a playing in Argentina...

That's gotta be his best bet for creating enough hype to ensure one last World Cup Finals...

• phep
    2015 posts Fans' Favourite
    Want him to go to city. I think they’re the only English club who can realistically afford him, and I would love the opportunity to see him play in person (we play city at home in May, so I’m banking on being allowed back in the stadium by then...)