The Squad Building Clanneges * I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS * Thread 🦖🏀🦎 ⛅ '>' 🤝

Comments

• SGLT
    6846 posts Big Money Move
    Done 10 games and got the 20 goals so far, Dybala and Insigne from the packs, pretty decent, will probably still end up in the icon sbc though 😂
  • iSptmnky
    15604 posts World Class

This is awesome

CC @Bob_Dylan
  • Azof
    21447 posts Club Captain
    holdenwait wrote: »
    Azof wrote: »
    with Ghost beaten, gonna play so much Fifa this weekend >:) will grind the rivals stuff today before jumping into WL sat-sun me thinks.

Was it good?

very good, the art direction makes the game basically. stealth and fighting is fun, AI makes it challenging enough at hard. classic repetitive nature of open world games with ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ton of side quests at times can get stale but overall character development and collectibles etc, I enjoyed it a whole lot.

Il eventually get round to buying it when I get through BB, GoW and Horizon
  • Tsarov
    12970 posts Has That Special Something
    Also foddered UEL Diego Carlos. I can imagine 95% community actually done that already.
  • freakjas
    14731 posts Has That Special Something
    Another icon, schmeichel :|
  • Tsarov
    12970 posts Has That Special Something
    SH Pogba, SH Sissoko, TOTY Kante, Storyline Can, UCL Goretzka, Flashback Modric and I still want to complete POTY De Bruyne.

With all this players I do not see the reason.
  • ccooaattssyy
    20686 posts Club Captain
    Blanc.
  • WFCBagnall
    99482 posts Moderator
    Tsarov wrote: »
    SH Pogba, SH Sissoko, TOTY Kante, Storyline Can, UCL Goretzka, Flashback Modric and I still want to complete POTY De Bruyne.

With all this players I do not see the reason.

tenor.gif
  • WFCBagnall
    99482 posts Moderator
    Kalvin Phillips and Immoblie from two objectives Tots.

Immoblie straight into an Icon, Kalvin on the bench, lovely.
  • Moiizer
    16228 posts World Class
    The SBC Thread Warzone team played valiantly tonight but the 1st win avoided us. I will be drunker next time lads dont worry!!!! @Campino @SupaNoodle1990
  • WFCBagnall
    99482 posts Moderator
    Icon incoming
  • WFCBagnall
    99482 posts Moderator
    Trezeguet

In the bin he goes
  • itzPatA7X
    2970 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    itzPatA7X wrote: »
    About 12 games into rubber banding. A couple super chiefs decide to score 12 and 18 goals on me. Whatever makes them happy I guess. The games lasted about 30 minutes each though.

If someone rubber bands, surely you'll take advantage & score however many you need to complete the goals objective...... I certainly would 😂

Fair, but also, if you’re actually playing the 20 games, you’re gunna score 20 goals 😂

Worst case scenario, on game 20 you shoot the opponent a message asking for the remaining goals and give them the win.
  • James Libby
    7733 posts League Winner
    Tsarov wrote: »
    Third TOTY of the year. Robertson in January, Arnold few days ago and right now massive, massive W.

6140796493e4d287d2f5fb80fbc1a8b26893d3714867e24b6a05ad8cd9a750efb9a2059d.jpg

Every time I play with TOTY Kante, I just think about how OP must have been back in January.
  • James Libby
    7733 posts League Winner
    edited August 2020
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    20200821-183337.jpg

tenor.gif

What Ice cream?

Brah, I am on the most unreal Halo Top Blueberry Ice cream kick. If I see someone walking around with a pint I assault them and steal it to scoff the rest of the carton.
  • Dan is Clutch
    36165 posts World Cup Winner
    479b358bb14dca008910b059b728c70a.jpg
    24e529d4b207fd95ba2d9ad0d663f126.jpg
    d52fd9c2a887dcd564d3c9d47e3e0bde.jpg
    f5398a44c37292b3d342e51e28a29c0f.jpg

Fodder, fodder, fodder and more fodder.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    33640 posts National Team Captain
    Got Thiago Silva from 20 goals objective, put him into 90+ pick and got Oshimen. Much needed sub seeing as the other went into icon moments.
  • LeonidasJB
    23205 posts Club Captain
    HT SBC.

Taison best card.
    Apparently 6k though.
    And Rose. 4k.
  • Dan is Clutch
    36165 posts World Cup Winner
    Did 2 icons with the fodder i just got and some stuff i already had. Schmeichel and Lampard. Rip.
  • WFCBagnall
    99482 posts Moderator
    e7887b17-dffd-4dbe-bb7d-010d3da8205f-Thumbnail.png

Come out of early retirement 🤡

Didnt realise how many games it took to actually qualify :joy:
  • great start :|

Ef_KobrXYAAISaB.jpg
  • Hippyboy6
    19932 posts Club Captain
    HL Saul from the first Icon pack (that lack of animation is a real buzz kill). First TOTS pack from 20 goals....... Dutch..... CB...... FFS I forgot about Blind 😂 did an 81+ & got TOTY TTA so not all bad 😊
  • Maverick
    10355 posts Has That Special Something
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    e7887b17-dffd-4dbe-bb7d-010d3da8205f-Thumbnail.png

Come out of early retirement 🤡

Didnt realise how many games it took to actually qualify :joy:

It's absolute torture when you don't automatically qualify
  • MaddMike3711
    12945 posts Has That Special Something
    I’ve just realized, I need 3 more WL wins and I get the Ultimate Pack.

Ah, the benefits of starting in January. :joy:
  • holdenwait
    83391 posts Icon
    edited August 2020
    Anselmo, mate.. you better not appear again from the 3 90+ tots packs... just warning you

Ef_POPpXkAEDNsr.jpg

meanwhile possibly De Bruyne fodder is increasing but sooo far off still :'(
  • jpsblue
    13578 posts Has That Special Something
    with Ghost beaten, gonna play so much Fifa this weekend >:) will grind the rivals stuff today before jumping into WL sat-sun me thinks.

Was it good?

very good, the art direction makes the game basically. stealth and fighting is fun, AI makes it challenging enough at hard. classic repetitive nature of open world games with ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ton of side quests at times can get stale but overall character development and collectibles etc, I enjoyed it a whole lot.

@holdenwait it's brilliant, hey? i didn't do all the side quests, just the "tales" ones or whatever you know, the ones with kenji, lady masako etc. that final "boss" battle though, gotta admit it hit me in the feels. which option did you take? use spoilers in case anyone here is going to play it.

did you see the online mode they announced not long ago too?
  • MaddMike3711
    12945 posts Has That Special Something
    edited August 2020
    Also, sorry if this was posted, but did anyone notice that they upped Goretzka’s price range? He’s now like 400k. Nice 150k profit I suppose. :D
  • jpsblue wrote: »

Was it good?

@holdenwait it's brilliant, hey? i didn't do all the side quests, just the "tales" ones or whatever you know, the ones with kenji, lady masako etc. that final "boss" battle though, gotta admit it hit me in the feels. which option did you take? use spoilers in case anyone here is going to play it.

no, hadn't heard anything about online! weird since I checked on kotaku and stuff for articles on the game.
    I killed the annoying ❤️❤️❤️❤️ :trollface: knew there'd be tension with him right away at the beginning tbh

mythic tales were really nice -ones where you gain those extra abilities "heavenly strike = GOAT", I liberated all 3 islands (was into the idea of %100 for a hot minute) but once I beat the main story haven't turned it on much. kinda burnt out after playing it A LOT over the last 3 weeks. I got a lot of the side character tales to go thru still, during the week I might get back into it. really curious how they'd implement online. loved the customization options overall, would love to build on that and take my samurai all over that beautiful island.
  • jpsblue
    13578 posts Has That Special Something
    edited August 2020
    jpsblue wrote: »

Was it good?

no, hadn't heard anything about online! weird since I checked on kotaku and stuff for articles on the game.
    I killed the annoying ❤️❤️❤️❤️ :trollface: knew there'd be tension with him right away at the beginning tbh

mythic tales were really nice -ones where you gain those extra abilities "heavenly strike = GOAT", I liberated all 3 islands (was into the idea of %100 for a hot minute) but once I beat the main story haven't turned it on much. kinda burnt out after playing it A LOT over the last 3 weeks. I got a lot of the side character tales to go thru still, during the week I might get back into it. really curious how they'd implement online. loved the customization options overall, would love to build on that and take my samurai all over that beautiful island.

mate mate mate, it's all free! sorta looks like a mythical world, can play with 2 players or 4 players in different modes like story, survival, mongol raids etc, explained here plus a cool video

https://blog.playstation.com/2020/08/17/ghost-of-tsushima-legends-coming-to-ps4-fall-2020/
    hahaah i chose to spare his life. it was those ❤️❤️❤️❤️ flashbacks that made me feel sorry the old ❤️❤️❤️❤️ lmao
  • Libguy
    5380 posts Big Money Move
    PIM pack

Argentina

CAM

Me: Maradona . . . ?

Me: Oh, right, he’s in the game too.