The Squad Building Clanneges * I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS * Thread 🦖🏀🦎 ⛅ '>' 🤝

Comments

• Tsarov
    13001 posts Has That Special Something
    I really hope Alaba will be good in game, but I cannot imagine him doing the job with this strength and presence in game. He will be too weak and too small to play as a CB.
  • WFCBagnall
    99532 posts Moderator
    Guess they have scrapped the 5 89+ then. Clearly they thought that would be too nice for us.
    I think it would have been crazy expensive, probably about 800k or more.

After everyone cleared their clubs into the PIM SBC they probably realized people would struggle to complete it.

800k for a 89+? :joy:
  • solnasolna08
    6393 posts Big Money Move
    edited August 2020
    i love 90 + double upgrades :)

B)B)
  • MaddMike3711
    12945 posts Has That Special Something
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Guess they have scrapped the 5 89+ then. Clearly they thought that would be too nice for us.

After everyone cleared their clubs into the PIM SBC they probably realized people would struggle to complete it.

The 2x 89+ was about 300k, no?
    So if you use that same equation, yes about 800k.
  • FrankFrank
    9702 posts League Winner
    94 + 92 from double. Rip.
  • GL
    17186 posts World Class

😂😭
  • MaddMike3711
    GL wrote: »

😂😭
    How much would it have been then?
  • SGLT
    6846 posts Big Money Move
    Dupe Ter Stegen and Moreno from the 90+
  • Dan is Clutch
    36183 posts World Cup Winner
    Drogba from the icon pack
  • GL
    17186 posts World Class

😂😭

The 5 x 88+ required an 82 rated squad, an 86 rated squad and a squad with 5 chemistry.

For arguments sake assume you added one rating on top of it all, so 83 and 87 squad required, probably 400k max without fodder? I’ll leave you to your formulas and you can derive the price
  • MaddMike3711

😂😭

The 5 x 88+ required an 82 rated squad, an 86 rated squad and a squad with 5 chemistry.

For arguments sake assume you added one rating on top of it all, so 83 and 87 squad required, probably 400k max without fodder? I’ll leave you to your formulas and you can derive the price
    There’s no way in hell they would have made it that cheap. That’s just my opinion though. :)
  • WFCBagnall
    99532 posts Moderator

😂😭

There’s no way in hell they would have made it that cheap. That’s just my opinion though. :)

An 88 rated squad is 250k

Wouldn't have been any more than that
  • deeeyepeepeewhy
    5011 posts Big Money Move
    95 Son and 90 AWB.

Not tried TOTS Son so happy with that :)
  • Tietherope
    10367 posts Has That Special Something
    Am I crazy or Alaba and Herrera expire after the game?
  • Tsarov

Do not use him as a fodder. Try him before. He is no joke and there is a reason why he is the best PIM scorer just behind R9.
  • Pikachu
    9274 posts League Winner
    Tietherope wrote: »
    Am I crazy or Alaba and Herrera expire after the game?

You are correct.
  • Dan is Clutch
    Tsarov wrote: »

Do not use him as a fodder. Try him before. He is no joke and there is a reason why he is the best PIM scorer just behind R9.

If there's an objective to do tomorrow then i'll give him a try but more than likely, he'll be gone into an SBC after. :joy:
  • Tsarov

If there's an objective to do tomorrow then i'll give him a try but more than likely, he'll be gone into an SBC after. :joy:

The disrespect 😢

Trust me, he is a fantastic player. Not meta, not the best dribbler, but he is so powerful and the presence, impact on the pitch is fantastic.
  • Gyan_33
    41637 posts International Superstar
    Meh
    cb9d0533eb572a2024ee5216e9fc72c7.png

Straight into (not interested in Alaba)
    6a6a8dc99a9a1da0f85f929b408674ce.png
  • Dan is Clutch

The disrespect 😢

Trust me, he is a fantastic player. Not meta, not the best dribbler, but he is so powerful and the presence, impact on the pitch is fantastic.

I don't really play the game anymore so i will hardly use him anyway. I haven't even played a game with the PIM Pele i packed last week. :joy:
  • Tsarov
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Meh

@Gyan_33 Why? You do not want to give him a try instead of/next to Zakaria?
  • Tsarov

The disrespect 😢

I don't really play the game anymore so i will hardly use him anyway. I haven't even played a game with the PIM Pele i packed last week. :joy:

I feel you and at the same time... it will be long 6 weeks till the FUT 21 access.

I am playing quite a lot FUT 20 games recently and do not know why to be fair 😅 And it is even more difficult in Division 1 than in FUT Champions, where first fifteen games are quite easy. Struggle always starts since 14-1, 13-2 or 12-3.
  • chaser2k15
    17729 posts World Class
    edited August 2020
    Me on the closed beta forums. Worse than gd.
    tenor.gif?itemid=4680729
  • Gyan_33
    41637 posts International Superstar
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Meh

@Gyan_33 Why? You do not want to give him a try instead of/next to Zakaria?

First of all, instead of Zakaria will never be an option. And idk, just not my type of CB really. Don't like his strength/aggression combo and I've got a lot of CB's already who I would use over Alaba (Cannavaro, Murillo, Donk, De Ligt)
  • LeonidasJB
    23214 posts Club Captain
    2 x 88 TOTS and an 87 FS in my Rivals.
    Meant I could finish my PIM Icon

Kluivert

Then a Gold Upgrade.

TOTS Gabriel.

Just short of completing the 90+
    Neither CL Showdown players appeal.
  • FrankFrank
    9702 posts League Winner
    edited August 2020
    Roulette time.

PIM number 10.

*Yashin. Already have PIM VDS.

1. Cannavaro
    2. Gattuso
    3. Guardiola
    4. Pires
    5. Cannavaro
    6. Zambrotta
    7. Petit (Kept)
    8. Trezeguet
    9. Petit
    10. Yashin
    :worried:
  • Hippyboy6
    19932 posts Club Captain
    TOTS immobile & Hradecky decent fodder I suppose. Herrera would be good at 95 but can't see PSG winning...... Can't fit Alaba in without a reshuffle
  • Chappy
    5661 posts Big Money Move
    Pozuelo and Hradecky from the two 90+. Pretty garbage, but whatever.
  • Finesse_4days
    17904 posts World Class
    Fekir and Thiago Silva from the 90+fairly happy with that as they make decent subs, I need a sub CB for Makelele that can play in the middle of a back 5 to see out a game and Silva suits that, Fekir looks a good LCM and striker.