FIFA 20 Stadiums Thread

Comments

• Stugg93
    162 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    TM1982 wrote: »
    Am I right in thinking though that we can’t assign real stadiums to teams for their home games? As in we probably won’t be able to change the now unofficial Roma team to play their games at Stadio Olimpico.

Probably only in kick off where you can setup to play in whatever stadium you want (except if they have DLCs like they did with women’s World Cup, or Copa Libertadores)

• TM1982
    512 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Stugg93 wrote: »
    TM1982 wrote: »
    Am I right in thinking though that we can’t assign real stadiums to teams for their home games? As in we probably won’t be able to change the now unofficial Roma team to play their games at Stadio Olimpico.

Probably only in kick off where you can setup to play in whatever stadium you want (except if they have DLCs like they did with women’s World Cup, or Copa Libertadores)

Which is ridiculous that we’ll be able to name their stadium, but won’t be able to assign their actual stadium to them in career mode.
  • Bluemoon2393
    412 posts Sunday League Hero
    flcinusa wrote: »
    now no Stadio Olimpico

Just because Roma isn't playing in Stadio Olimpico doesn't mean it's removed, Lazio still play there

Hopefully..

I think the Stadio Olimpico is owned the Italian Government (Olympic Committe which I presume is part off the Government because its a public service). Roma and Lazio are probably clubs who rent the stadium off the Olympic Committee so I guess they have to ask the Italian Olympic Committee if they cam use those stadium on the game for a fee.

If a club owns the stadium then negotiating would be easier as they can go directly to the club without any red tape rubbish.

I'm sure EA will have the right to use the Stadio Olimpico unless Konami have the exclusive right to have the stadium in game.

San Siro will be Exclusive for EA. Konami interestingly had 2 versions off the stadium (Probably made it themed to each Milan club). In my opinion the clubs are better off owning their own stadiums and make their own money rather than pay the Council a lot off money in rents and fees.
  • TeamExtreme17
    4616 posts National Call-Up
    edited August 2020
    Estadio da Luz & Estadio do Dragao confirmed:

• Steph3998
    1649 posts Play-Off Hero

Absolutely amazing if it's true :o

Btw the new stadium customization looks incredible in FUT :o
  • TeamExtreme17
    Steph3998 wrote: »

Absolutely amazing if it's true :o

Btw the new stadium customization looks incredible in FUT :o

Looks awesome! We HAVE to be able to do this in Career Mode for ALL generic stadiums too!
  • Howler19
    954 posts Semi-Pro

Confirmed is probably stretching it, but looking very likely now. Excellent additions. If I had to choose ten stadiums to add all from over the world both of these would be on it.
  • TeamExtreme17
    edited August 2020
    Howler19 wrote: »

Confirmed is probably stretching it, but looking very likely now. Excellent additions. If I had to choose ten stadiums to add all from over the world both of these would be on it.

I would say confirmed when its in an official EA screenshot..

I agree mate, both if these are in my top 5! But that was before we lost Barcelona, Juventus, Bayern Munich & Roma 😭 but these are much needed!!
  • Howler19
    954 posts Semi-Pro
    edited August 2020
    Howler19 wrote: »

Confirmed is probably stretching it, but looking very likely now. Excellent additions. If I had to choose ten stadiums to add from all over the world both of these would be on it.

I would say confirmed when its in an official EA screenshot..

I agree mate, both if these are in my top 5! But that was before we lost Barcelona, Juventus, Bayern Munich & Roma 😭 but these are much needed!!

What I meant is those screenshots are not from the game, they're just photos of the stadium. But yeah, it should mean that they're in.
    Post edited by Howler19 on
  • Shaanxz
    23128 posts Club Captain
    These are next gen obvs compressed quality

Surely they’ll be new generics for next gen
  • PabloEscobar
    344 posts Sunday League Hero
    Those next gen pictures look so bad 😅😅😅
  • Pwalie86
    1568 posts Play-Off Hero
    Next-gen looks awful, but I'll forgive EA for now as it's a transition year. Next year on the revamped Frostbite engine they have no excuses.
  • TeamExtreme17
    Pwalie86 wrote: »
    Next-gen looks awful, but I'll forgive EA for now as it's a transition year. Next year on the revamped Frostbite engine they have no excuses.

Id be happy with native 4K/60hz & more than 2xAA, lol, the game had better be ultra crisp with zero jaggies..
  • CantanoRM
    215 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Id be happy with native 4K/60hz & more than 2xAA, lol, the game had better be ultra crisp with zero jaggies..

I literally have no idea what you just said haha. I know a lot about stadiums but nothing about 4K 60 HZ 0 jaggies.
  • TeamExtreme17
    CantanoRM wrote: »

I literally have no idea what you just said haha. I know a lot about stadiums but nothing about 4K 60 HZ 0 jaggies.

4K is the resolution, 60hz is the frame rate (how smooth it feels) and AA is Anti-Aliasing, look at goal posts etc in Fifa they're really jaggy, not clean crisp straight lines 😊 if programmed properly devs should address all of these on NG consoles..
  • Richi123
    115 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Any new stadiums in the beta?
  • Ajaxamsterdam
    484 posts Sunday League Hero
    Richi123 wrote: »

Never. Dragao, Luiz and Philips Stadium will be added in the final game.
  • Richi123
    115 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Richi123 wrote: »

Never. Dragao, Luiz and Philips Stadium will be added in the final game.

Thank you, I thought Dragao and Luiz were kinda confirmed in the fut(?) trailer. I didn’t see anything about the Philips Stadium, but it makes sence if they make it. I hope they will add Simply The Best lol.
  • TeamExtreme17
    edited August 2020
    So potentially so far we have Elland Road, Estadio da Luz, Estadio do Dragao, Philips Stadion, La Bombanera, Providence Park and maybe missing promoted La Liga & Bundesliga stadiums with possible Ligue 1 treatment?
  • riccardobosio
    72 posts Park Captain
    So potentially so far we have Elland Road, Estadio da Luz, Estadio do Dragao, Philips Stadion, La Bombanera, Providence Park and maybe missing promoted La Liga & Bundesliga stadiums with possible Ligue 1 treatment?

Remember EA said "over 90 stadiums".. we already have 90 I think.. so wouldn't expect ligue 1 treatment otherwise they would have advertised more than 100
  • TeamExtreme17

Remember EA said "over 90 stadiums".. we already have 90 I think.. so wouldn't expect ligue 1 treatment otherwise they would have advertised more than 100

Yes but if they said over 100 that would of pretty much confirmed Ligue 1, which hasnt been announced, so 90 will be a placeholder until full Ligue 1 is announced, then expect that over 90 stadiums to get edited to over 100 stadiums.. Its all marketing 😊 they like keeping thing hush hush until they officially announce things..
  • CantanoRM

Yes but if they said over 100 that would of pretty much confirmed Ligue 1, which hasnt been announced, so 90 will be a placeholder until full Ligue 1 is announced, then expect that over 90 stadiums to get edited to over 100 stadiums.. Its all marketing 😊 they like keeping thing hush hush until they officially announce things..

I don't expect new Ligue 1 stadiums. There's a tiny chance for Stade Louis II since Konami and Monaco just quit being partners, but I don't think we'll get any more from France at least until next year. I'm also not convinced about Philips Stadion.

I do think there's a slight chance we'll get the Jose Alvalade in the game though, it would make sense if they added Dragao and Da Luz at the same time.
  • PDJEY
    1144 posts Professional
    Dont think Alvalade stadium will be on FIFA as they might have a partenership with Konami
  • TeamExtreme17

I don't expect new Ligue 1 stadiums. There's a tiny chance for Stade Louis II since Konami and Monaco just quit being partners, but I don't think we'll get any more from France at least until next year. I'm also not convinced about Philips Stadion.

I do think there's a slight chance we'll get the Jose Alvalade in the game though, it would make sense if they added Dragao and Da Luz at the same time.

Yeah hopefully just the top sides in France have stadiums if not a full treatment, Monaco on top of PSG, Lyon & Marseille would be nice. PSV announced a deal with EA last year and have been scanned since so id be very suprised if their stadium isnt included in Fifa 21, has anyone been scanned whos stadium isnt includeed too?Sporting are partners with PES though.
  • riccardobosio
    72 posts Park Captain

Yeah hopefully just the top sides in France have stadiums if not a full treatment, Monaco on top of PSG, Lyon & Marseille would be nice. PSV announced a deal with EA last year and have been scanned since so id be very suprised if their stadium isnt included in Fifa 21, has anyone been scanned whos stadium isnt includeed too?Sporting are partners with PES though.
    I can only think of south American teams which have been scanned but their stadium hasn't been included.
  • CantanoRM
    PDJEY wrote: »
    Dont think Alvalade stadium will be on FIFA as they might have a partenership with Konami

I wasn't aware of that. Too bad.
  • TeamExtreme17
    PDJEY wrote: »

I wasn't aware of that. Too bad.

Maybe in the future 🤞🏻
  • Ajaxamsterdam
    484 posts Sunday League Hero
    Can some one tell me if the Johan Cruijff ArenA is updated? It is the same since FIFA12
  • TeamExtreme17
    They've brightened up Stadium Exteriors again 😂
  • Stugg93
    162 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Porto, Benfica, PSV, Union Berlin, Paderborn, Granada, Mallorca, Tigres and Portland Timbers are the near certainties. Leeds United will be there at some point but whether it’s on game launch day is another matter. Osasuna may be delayed as they are redeveloping the stadium so I wonder whether EA will scan them in a years time when it is finished. Freiburg may be there but I think their stadium won’t be finished until another 6 months or so, so I think FIFA 22 is more likely too.

Outside possibilities would be Monaco/ Ligue 1 treatment, MLS treatment, Napoli, Zenit St Petersburg and any others that I can’t think of at present.