TOTSSF Neymar , TOTSSF CR-7 or TOTSSF Ben Yeder ?

Amdp9
6718 posts Big Money Move
I have TOTY Mbappe untradable, want to build around him? Which is better I can either play him 4-1-2-1-2(2) or 4-2-3-1. If anyone used all their opinion will be appreciated

Comments

• URBirdman
    1497 posts Play-Off Hero
    if you wanna have fun, get TOTS or TOTY CR7, he is the most unique non-icon card in the game... If you just want wins, then get Yedder or Neymar, you have a great winger - Mbappe, you need someone good at ST/CAM
  • Amdp9
    6718 posts Big Money Move
    URBirdman wrote: »
    if you wanna have fun, get TOTS or TOTY CR7, he is the most unique non-icon card in the game... If you just want wins, then get Yedder or Neymar, you have a great winger - Mbappe, you need someone good at ST/CAM

@URBirdman that's where I am struggling, I have total of 4.3m coins but Can't seems to get CR-7 and Mbappe to full chemistry, TOTY CR-7 no doubt is scoring endless but lacking in WL on balance for me that why I thought would be better to ask expert's opinions
  • URBirdman
    1497 posts Play-Off Hero
    Amdp9 wrote: »

@URBirdman that's where I am struggling, I have total of 4.3m coins but Can't seems to get CR-7 and Mbappe to full chemistry, TOTY CR-7 no doubt is scoring endless but lacking in WL on balance for me that why I thought would be better to ask expert's opinions

I'm no expert but IMO TOTS/TOTY CR7 and Mbappe do not need full chemistry... You won't feel any difference between 7 and 10 chem...
  • Swanz05
    5279 posts Big Money Move
    Amdp9 wrote: »

I'm no expert but IMO TOTS/TOTY CR7 and Mbappe do not need full chemistry... You won't feel any difference between 7 and 10 chem...

Not an expert either but I agree. And you can always get them both on 8 chem by using the Zidane Serie A manager card.
  • Lackosweat
    9500 posts League Winner
    Unless you’re running a full Bundesliga squad then linking them wouldn’t be a problem with all the French special cards out there. CR7 is quite easy to link lately especially when TOTY De Ligt and TOTS Cuadrado are quite cheap atm. If you already have Danilo, it’ll be even easier.
  • TOTSSF Ben Yeder