it gets sent out in batches
  • Okocha10
    1015 posts Professional
    TDOF wrote: »

Hopefully I went to EA live chat they said I’m illegible this time
  • NucksNation
    4485 posts National Call-Up
    Never had this.. someone care to explain what’s the benefits of it?
  • IamFrench
    2218 posts Fans' Favourite

No benefits, just a good experience. Sharing his opinion on the game on a private forum with the devs is something very cool
  • Sparcd
    19 posts Last Pick at the Park
    • Bought FP in 16 ... got the 17 Beta
    • Bought FP in 17 ... got the 18 Beta
    • Bought FP in 18 ... got the 19 Beta
    • Bought FP in 19 ... got the 20 Beta
    • RTG in 20 ... no code for the 21 Beta

Disappointing because I like grinding the Beta for 2 weeks more than the real game.
  • Alex_cr
    5936 posts Big Money Move
    Sparcd wrote: »
    • Bought FP in 16 ... got the 17 Beta
    • Bought FP in 17 ... got the 18 Beta
    • Bought FP in 18 ... got the 19 Beta
    • Bought FP in 19 ... got the 20 Beta
    • RTG in 20 ... no code for the 21 Beta

Disappointing because I like grinding the Beta for 2 weeks more than the real game.

Never buy FP and had it the last 3 years but not this year. Changing it up I reckon
  • Okocha10
    1015 posts Professional
    Reckon they just want random people to test the beta this year noticed quiet a lot of experienced Fifa players haven’t received the Beta. Ah well I thought last year the beta had better gameplay than the actual full game!
  • Dunkirk
    476 posts Sunday League Hero
    Okocha10 wrote: »
    Ah well I thought last year the beta had better gameplay than the actual full game!

The F20 BETA and full product (excluding the first week of release) were like two different entities. I just don’t get why they literally undid EVERYTHING that made the BETA so good. They even had a separate forum for feedback and the majority of people loved the gameplay. It just needed a few fixes such as rebounds, dodgy goalkeepers....but patched it to ❤️❤️❤️❤️ a week after release and boom, the game was unrecognizable.
  • SmokeSwift1
    4385 posts National Call-Up
    Okocha10 wrote: »
    TDOF wrote: »

Hopefully I went to EA live chat they said I’m illegible this time

They just said that so you stop bothering them. EA live chat aren't actually EA employees, just a third party customer service company probably in Indian somewhere
  • NucksNation
    IamFrench wrote: »

No benefits, just a good experience. Sharing his opinion on the game on a private forum with the devs is something very cool

AH cool
    So why don’t we use that platform with those people that have the option to raise the concerns of what is wrong with the game!!!
  • Tboon
    4757 posts Big Money Move
    Never received a code. Played fut since 2012.
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    15031 posts Moderator
    There is no pattern. As far as we know, who does and doesn't get a code is just random.
  • NucksNation
    I just went back to EA emails and saw a Volta from back sept 2019 for fifa 2020 that I never did
  • modiooo
    166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Got it last year and just got it this year..😊
  • SignpostSounder
    4213 posts National Call-Up
    IamFrench wrote: »

AH cool
    So why don’t we use that platform with those people that have the option to raise the concerns of what is wrong with the game!!!

Because the beta forum will be packed full of those concerns just like it was last year, but there will be no actual devs or EA staff on the beta forum to discuss or read the posts, just like last year.

Then they'll complain that they didn't get much feedback from players during the beta.
  • JayyThunder
    5354 posts Big Money Move
    edited August 2020
    Beta is all about who spend money on the game. I got the beta from fifa 16-18 when I was spending tons of money on the game. I spent $60 on 18 didn’t get a beta for 19, spent nothing on 19, no beta for 20, I spent practically nothing on 20, didn’t get anything for 21.

It’s fine. Games going to be bad anyway
  • SignpostSounder
    4213 posts National Call-Up
    edited August 2020
    Beta is all about who spend money on the game. I got the beta from fifa 16-18 when I was spending tons of money on the game. I spent $60 on 18 didn’t get a beta for 19, spent nothing on 19, no beta for 20, I spent practically nothing on 20, didn’t get anything for 21.

Weird, because I got one for FIFA 20 having never spent a dime on FIFA Points in any FIFA game, and three of my friends who ran Poor Man RTGs in FIFA 20 have got a code for the FIFA 21 beta.

Meanwhile, I bought a few FIFA Points at the start of FIFA 20 and haven't got a code.

So...explain that.
  • Fadazzo
    605 posts An Exciting Prospect

Sample size too small to know that. Every year I put around 30 dollars on FIFA Points and this is the first year I got a BETA Code. Does this mean that it's totally random? I don't know.

Maybe it's based on the amount of Weekend League's played or the amount of red cards you received - we simply don't know.
  • CarpeDiem
    3245 posts National Call-Up

If that was true this guy would have got a code every year...

• xGrumpyWolfx
    3309 posts National Call-Up

It's really not. I've played every FUT since it first came out and spent money each time, never had the beta. It's just random.
  • BadSeedsFC
    3102 posts National Call-Up
    I'm waiting for my man
    Twenty-six dollars in my hand
    Up to Lexington, one, two, five
    Feel sick and dirty, more dead than alive
    I'm waiting for my man
    Hey, white boy, what you doin' uptown?
    Hey, white boy, you chasin' our women around?
    Oh pardon me sir, it's the furthest from my mind
    I'm just lookin' for a dear, dear friend of mine
    I'm waiting for my man
    Here he comes, he's all dressed in black
    Beat up shoes and a big straw hat
    He's never early, he's always late
    First thing you learn is that you always gotta wait
    I'm waiting for my man, ah work it now
    Up to a brownstone, up three flights of stairs
    Everybody body's pinned you, but nobody cares
    He's got the works, gives you sweet taste
    Ah then you gotta split because you got no time to waste
    I'm waiting for my man
    Baby don't you holler, darlin' don't you bawl and shout
    I'm feeling good, you know I'm gonna work it on out
    I'm feeling good, I feel oh so fine
    Until tomorrow, but that's just some other time
    I'm waiting for my man, walk it home

🐒🥴⚡
  • JayyThunder
    5354 posts Big Money Move
    CarpeDiem wrote: »

If that was true this guy would have got a code every year...

Nep doesn’t get the beta bc of the coin selling situation
  • SeanDCFC
    2643 posts Fans' Favourite

False, I've never bought fifa points ever and have been in a few betas including this one.