Can you buy EA Access and still get Early Access with standard version?

Benja190782
1948 posts Fans' Favourite
I’m pretty confused about this. Because it seems pretty cheap just to get 1 month EA Access, and then buy the FIFA 21 Standard version if you just wanna play 3 days before everyone else.

I mean the Champions Edition and Ultimate Edition is very expensive looking at what you get.

3 days Early is the most important to me, but will I get that with EA Access and Standard version?

Comments

• TDOF
    9002 posts League Winner
    No, EA Access gives you a 10 hour access to the game a week before the game comes out, the 3 day early access is a pre order bonus for the champions and ultimate editions
  • SignpostSounder
    4238 posts National Call-Up
    edited August 2020
    Yes, technically.

If you buy the Champions or Ultimate, you get to play the game an unlimited amount from three days before the game officially comes out.

If you have EA Access, you get to play the game a week before the game officially comes out, whether you preorder it or not, but only for 10 hours. If you're buying Standard, once that 10 hours is up, you have to wait until release day to play more.
  • IamFrench
    2386 posts Fans' Favourite
    Every year there is a glitch with EA Access that allows you to play the new FIFA without limit. I hope this glitch will still be present this year
  • TDOF
    9002 posts League Winner
    IamFrench wrote: »
    Every year there is a glitch with EA Access that allows you to play the new FIFA without limit. I hope this glitch will still be present this year

there wasn't one last year on the ps4 and for xbox you had to have 2 accounts with EA access
  • Stedyon
    86 posts Park Captain

These def wasn’t one last year, everyone and the dog tried and couldn’t get one to work
  • Mutu10gol
    2995 posts National Call-Up

nope...wrong
  • BadSeedsFC
    3178 posts National Call-Up
    They got us so hooked man... So freaking hooked 🤦‍♂️🐒⚡