FIFA 21 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• styles_fc
    244 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Please to god hope they get all those new EPL young-guns. Really need a Robertson rescan too (plus a Greenwood custom at the very least)
  • Micola789
    325 posts Sunday League Hero
    Feel like they’ve got to have a greenwood scan that has been held back as really should’ve been added last year but wasn’t, hopefully ea we’re thinking forward and had a feeling covid would kick off so started scans early 🤣 unlikely but holding on to hope
  • ManzGOTIT
    2546 posts Fans' Favourite
    Greenwood is on the Bruno level and is a MUST this year even if it’s a custom

Also, the fact that there’s no career mode video scheduled on YouTube does worry me tbh

Like pro clubs, We’re getting pitch notes for VOLTA and not a video... hope it’s not the same for career mode
  • TeamExtreme17
    3214 posts National Call-Up
    ManzGOTIT wrote: »

Also, the fact that there’s no career mode video scheduled on YouTube does worry me tbh

Like pro clubs, We’re getting pitch notes for VOLTA and not a video... hope it’s not the same for career mode

• ManzGOTIT

Fingers crossed!!

• ChrisW1991
    1214 posts Professional

Fingers crossed!!

What does it say?
  • CaptainJack13
    649 posts An Exciting Prospect
    ChrisW1991 wrote: »

Fingers crossed!!

What does it say?

Just says there will be a trailer for the main things that have been added and then pitch notes for more detail, so basically the same as they did for gameplay and UT.
  • ChrisW1991
    1214 posts Professional

Fingers crossed!!

What does it say?

Just says there will be a trailer for the main things that have been added and then pitch notes for more detail, so basically the same as they did for gameplay and UT.

Ahh is that for career mode mate?
  • CaptainJack13
    649 posts An Exciting Prospect

Fingers crossed!!

What does it say?

Yeah, sorry I should've mentioned that
  • fekir_in_debuchy
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    i find it hard to believe that EA would only have pitch notes for Volta but have a trailer for Career Mode :*
  • ChrisW1991
    1214 posts Professional

Fingers crossed!!

What does it say?

Yeah, sorry I should've mentioned that

Good 😎 can't wait
  • Daviddt86
    227 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    S
    Micola789 wrote: »
    Kaiduss wrote: »
    I think the PL rescan not happening was confirmed by that Bergwijn face being from his PSV days. Besides, with corona there was no opportunity to visit and scan teams (which takes place in February and March for Premier League rescans). They will add some faces they held back from the previous scanning sessions (Firmino, TAA etc.) and that's it.

Yeah that does make sense, just hopefully players like greenwood, Bruno, Saka etc get customs

Fifa don't do customs. Some in Serie A like Savic, Naingolian, bernadeski spring to mind.

Als Dutch players like Delight, Kluivert (before scan)

Its wel frustrating that only the promoted teams and new partners only re-scan players.

Re-scan of Santon, Mcburnie but old face of Robertson 🙄
  • ManzGOTIT
    Career mode video will be released soon:)

And also new additions to VOLTA aren’t too bad, am a fan of icons and real players being used so no more stacked generic squads. and also training apparel for Partner clubs. Glad Liverpool signed up with Nike then :wink:

• ChrisW1991
    1214 posts Professional
    Career mode video will be released soon:)

And also new additions to VOLTA aren’t too bad, am a fan of icons and real players being used so no more stacked generic squads. and also training apparel for Partner clubs. Glad Liverpool signed up with Nike then :wink:

Yeah Volta sounds decent to be fair, I'll give it a go due to Co op :)
  • Dlima0284
    161 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    That career mode pic with ziyech and lampard looks awesome
  • ManzGOTIT
    Dlima0284 wrote: »
    Don’t wanna be a bum but hasn’t that pic/animation been in FIFA since 19?
  • ManzGOTIT
    Gunna lower my expectations for career mode but the fact that this is the first year since FIFA 16 were getting a CM trailer excites me. Hoping to see some new faces but I’m not too sure. We will see what happens

• ManzGOTIT wrote: »

Yes, it definitely is
  • fekir_in_debuchy
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited August 12
    am i blind or do i still don't see anything anywhere on official EA social channels about a trailer for Career Mode, only the pic that few people posted (the one with trent and Zyiech and Lampard)

EDIT: ok i finally saw it - EA Sports Youtube channel itself posted it in Community tab
  • ManzGOTIT wrote: »
    Gunna lower my expectations for career mode but the fact that this is the first year since FIFA 16 were getting a CM trailer excites me. Hoping to see some new faces but I’m not too sure. We will see what happens

So it is the same *** for 5 games, it is incredibly lazy I can't believe how they don't bother at all.
  • Dlima0284
    161 posts Has Potential To Be Special

It has , I’m just saying the scans look good
  • ManzGOTIT

It has , I’m just saying the scans look good

That’s right
  • Pwalie86
    1549 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited August 12
    Nah, I really believe career mode will be better this year. Definitely not the finished article but enough changes and tweaks to keep people happy, then just add some more next year.

https://www.vg247.com/2019/08/29/fifa-20-career-mode-interview/

Article from last year. Going from what we've been hearing now, it sounds like even more likely career mode will be much more promising from this year onwards. This really backs up EA's intention for the mode.

“Now we’ve built our own tool set, we have the capacity to build more and more and free up valuable resources so that in future years, we’ll get to do a lot more stuff. It’s a mode that’s going to keep on growing, we’re not stopping here.
  • Bluemoon2393
    257 posts Sunday League Hero
    I would have been happy with a update for £25 and then wait till FIFA 22 with a brand new football experience game.

I think EA should do a new football game every 3 years and just do updates every season for 3 years. So when the new FIFA comes we will have a better FIFA than the same FIFA we get every year.
  • TeamExtreme17
    3214 posts National Call-Up
    edited August 12

"We’ve even seen some players create detailed likenesses of some of the biggest names in football."

THAT'S WHY WE NEED TO BE ABLE TO EDIT GENERIC FACES!!!!! 😡🤦🏻‍♂️
  • ChrisW1991
    1214 posts Professional

"We’ve even seen some players create detailed likenesses of some of the biggest names in football."

THAT'S WHY WE NEED TO BE ABLE TO EDIT GENERIC FACES!!!!! 😡🤦🏻‍♂️

Pro clubs can edit the generic faces this year so hopefully it's in career mode too that we can 🤞
  • henryclay1844
    1005 posts Professional
    As disappointing as the pro clubs announcements were for people who play that mode, it would be great to have the customization of the youth teams, for faces and names. Well here to tomorrow.
  • ManzGOTIT
  • GlennMufc
    689 posts An Exciting Prospect

Is he generic wtf ?
  • ManzGOTIT
    GlennMufc wrote: »

Is he generic wtf ?

They’re so shameless too by hiding his face :lol: