FIFA 21 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• Ashy
    16879 posts World Class
    ChrisW1991 wrote: »
    FUT trailer tomorrow, hope to see some new starheads in the clip

Worrying sign for us career mode players though, career mode was planned to be shown first ahead of FUT but as usual they've pushed career mode back behind FUT

only be 3 days apparently
  • ChrisW1991
    1396 posts Professional
    Ashy wrote: »

Worrying sign for us career mode players though, career mode was planned to be shown first ahead of FUT but as usual they've pushed career mode back behind FUT

Even still mate, according to their own reveal 'road map' Career was supposed to be their first mode to be shown off, after the mess of Fifa 20 career I can't help but find this worrying when already they've moved FUT to be Infront of it
  • Ashy
    16879 posts World Class
    edited August 2020
    Ashy wrote: »

Even still mate, according to their own reveal 'road map' Career was supposed to be their first mode to be shown off, after the mess of Fifa 20 career I can't help but find this worrying when already they've moved FUT to be Infront of it

True I dont know why they just didn't go..

- Gameplay
    - UT
    - CM
    - Licenses + Face scans + Stadiums etc
    - Clubs
    - Volta

Because that's basically how it goes by rankings
  • Quiffed
    396 posts Sunday League Hero
    Maybe the quick sim in career mode was the career mode announcements for this year 😝
  • Ress_EZ_in_the_dark
    143 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Shggag wrote: »
    None except the ones with scanned faces already who joined them, although they should be scanned this year
    Thanks for the answer. Regardless, i hope these teams will get scanned. Playing CM with a team that can't afford to buy top expensive players can be hell since some of the potential players don't have faces. We need more faces for them.
  • TeamExtreme17
    4616 posts National Call-Up
    Career Mode has had more additions this year than any other mode, including FUT, dont worry 😜
  • ManzGOTIT
    2903 posts Fans' Favourite
    Career Mode has had more additions this year than any other mode, including FUT, dont worry 😜
    Really? Where you read that
  • TeamExtreme17
    ManzGOTIT wrote: »
    Really? Where you read that

Twitter, if i find the quote again i will link it, but its true trust me..
  • TeamExtreme17
    edited August 2020
    Just updating the main Summer transfers so far in Edit Teams > Club Transfers so i can start an up to date(ish) Career Mode to last through August.. And transferred Torres to City, is his head that small in real life???

P.S. Lukaku has a peanut head too 😭

Whats with all these Star Heads looking out of proportion!?
  • Shggag
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Guys what could be added to career mode that they haven't unveil yet care to guess?

I'm afraid covid-19 will effect the scan of the newly promoted teams
  • Shaanxz
    23128 posts Club Captain
    Shggag wrote: »
    Guys what could be added to career mode that they haven't unveil yet care to guess?

I'm afraid covid-19 will effect the scan of the newly promoted teams

Honestly they need to look at there biggest competition imo. Which is football manager
  • Futbol22
    1642 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited August 2020
    Really wish EA would update Boateng. His starhead is from FIFA 17 and wasn’t updated with the rest of the Bayern players in FIFA 19. He’s also been one of Bayern’s best players this season.

2_21_83_2_@_92072-boateng-innenverteidiger-fifa-18-orig-1.jpg

Since his FIFA 17 scan he’s gotten neck tattoos.

Capture-25.jpg?fit=796%2C475&ssl=1

Sports-2020-04-02T101204.032.png

media.media.c4e4319b-87b8-434a-a94b-2910812d7090.original1024.jpg

german-national-soccer-team-training-camp-in-eppan-italy-shutterstock-editorial-9703465ac.jpg
  • Quiffed
    396 posts Sunday League Hero
    No chance of seeing that sadly, in my opinion, with Bayern license. Only way to see that this year is if he signs for a new premier league team haha
  • riccardobosio
    72 posts Park Captain
    Just updating the main Summer transfers so far in Edit Teams > Club Transfers so i can start an up to date(ish) Career Mode to last through August.. And transferred Torres to City, is his head that small in real life???

Yeah I would like to do that as well when I come back home from holidays.. but its difficult to take note of every single transfer confirmed so far. Do you use an app or something to see latest confirmed transfers?
  • mickjacobjr
    1557 posts Play-Off Hero
    Be interesting if we get any new faces in trailer today
  • TeamExtreme17

Yeah I would like to do that as well when I come back home from holidays.. but its difficult to take note of every single transfer confirmed so far. Do you use an app or something to see latest confirmed transfers?

I just use BBC Football Transfers and only transfer the big names..
  • Dlima0284
    360 posts Sunday League Hero
    Highly doubt we see faces, was surprised we didn’t last week
  • KentEagle
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    What is the trailer today ?

I've seen a lot around Twitter about the PSV scans except Malen is missing.
  • Richi123
    115 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited August 2020
    KentEagle wrote: »

Today is the FUT trailer. I don’t really think we’ll see new faces, but we never know!

Edit: the trailer comes in one hour
  • TeamExtreme17

Literally the ONLY player from PSV i wanted 😡 typical!! Surely they HAVE to give him a custom face? You cant have a full PSV scan with Malen generic 😭 its okay saying he will be scanned for Fifa 22 if PSV get a re-scan but thats not guarenteed as he might move by then!!
  • Richi123
    115 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Literally the ONLY player from PSV i wanted 😡 typical!! Surely they HAVE to give him a custom face? You cant have a full PSV scan with Malen generic 😭 its okay saying he will be scanned for Fifa 22 if PSV get a re-scan but thats not guarenteed as he might move by then!!

Yes I really want Malen. But as a fan of PSV I’m just happy if we finally get some faces lol. Ihattaren is also a great (career mode) player if you ask me.
  • KentEagle
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special

It is annoying but we don't even know if it is true.

Hoping to see a face or two.

Couldn't care less about icons really as I am a career mode man.
  • tommy_p_5
    738 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited August 2020
    I have a feeling that any new faces we will see today will be 'icons'. This is fine, but I never play UT so until they added the Soccer Aid (or whatever it was) I had never used them - and they've made three faces for some of them!

Right on cue:
  • kosmagrawgry
    403 posts Sunday League Hero
    Icons with Generic boots...
  • Szoko
    86 posts Park Captain

wow have you never heard of transfermarkt?

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/statistik/neuestetransfers
  • TeamExtreme17
    Szoko wrote: »

wow have you never heard of transfermarkt?

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/statistik/neuestetransfers

Nice 😁 thanks!
  • Shaanxz
    23128 posts Club Captain
    Stadium customisation is interesting. Wonder if it will be in career mode
  • TeamExtreme17
    If they can make such good custom faces for FUT Icons then leaving such high rated/high potential players in-game generic shouldnt happen anymore!!