OMG! How bad is Varane!

DAZBOZ
742 posts Semi-Pro
Meant to be one of the best defenders in the world! Lol, schoolboy defending!

Comments

• Delboy13710
    8081 posts League Winner
    Bad day at the office tbh hes won so much cant really say hes not .
  • HyperOCD
    1271 posts Professional
    He can't preform as lead cb, he's good always as 2nd .. to ramos
  • Prettyfly
    377 posts Sunday League Hero
    I would have subbed him off after the first error personally and made an example of him. Second error just as bad 🤦‍♂️.
  • Saiber_Summia
    1669 posts Play-Off Hero
    I bought this card couple of months ago, used let’s say 15 matches or so, sold with no losses, but for the price mark was really a bad card. Not in absolute, just to be clear, but for that price range....
  • Ishibum
    14665 posts World Class
    I bought this card couple of months ago, used let’s say 15 matches or so, sold with no losses, but for the price mark was really a bad card. Not in absolute, just to be clear, but for that price range....

Oh dear
  • Saiber_Summia
    1669 posts Play-Off Hero
    HyperOCD wrote: »

When you just write a comment without reading :D

Well, true 😂
    I just wanted to share my opinion on the card, candidly I was not thinking was out of context 😂
  • CycloMusic10
    909 posts Professional

What the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ did you just said
  • Izzy2K17
    12030 posts Has That Special Something
    Madrid and Ronaldo both go out on the same day, how fitting. That was a cheeky finish from Jesus too imo
  • Lackosweat
    7535 posts League Winner
    5*wf CR7. EA, please show us the ultimate rat by releasing that card !
  • yosef167
    1753 posts Play-Off Hero
    Izzy2K17 wrote: »
    Madrid and Ronaldo both go out on the same day, how fitting. That was a cheeky finish from Jesus too imo

Madrid deserve to be out
    but CR7 its shame that lyon penalty was checked and agreed by VAR
    i tthink itra time to stop the shame off referee deciding games beacuse they want to
  • tzinc
    2270 posts Fans' Favourite
    steady decline .... terribly overrated .... RM can only win with SPANISH VAR
  • Kaldmann_X
    412 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited August 8
    When posting real life football content in a fut forum.
  • Batman442
    5025 posts Big Money Move
    Bad game for him, very professional though as he took the blame for the loss.
  • Chavez76
    6283 posts Big Money Move
    yosef167 wrote: »

Madrid deserve to be out
    i tthink itra time to stop the shame off referee deciding games beacuse they want to

so, you have a referee and a VAR. What elseare you thinking to introduce? Voting system ?
  • yosef167
    1753 posts Play-Off Hero
    Chavez76 wrote: »
    yosef167 wrote: »

Madrid deserve to be out

so, you have a referee and a VAR. What elseare you thinking to introduce? Voting system ?

did you see that Pen?
    if a VAR cant cancel a No Penalty that is given then for me VAR should be removed . its unfair that VAR can get involved only of the Ref Ego let him to go back to it and check.
  • SimenHP
    2665 posts Fans' Favourite
    DAZBOZ wrote: »
    Meant to be one of the best defenders in the world! Lol, schoolboy defending!

If you watch every RM match, you would know that Varane is good, but very inconsistent this season, but he is still one of the best in the world. Varane just need Ramos with him, because he isn't a leader. But do you think that Real Madrid would have the best defense in the world this season if one out of the four suc**d?
  • Ballerson
    586 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Varane had a bad game and he’s a center back. A midfielder or forward has a bad game and no one blames them for missing wide open shots, but a cb makes costly mistakes and they are pariahs.

The very best will have bad games and make mistakes...at least Varane accepted his mistakes and handled the situation with character...much respect from me for Varane...
  • Finesse_4days
    10702 posts Has That Special Something
    edited August 8
    Ballerson wrote: »
    Varane had a bad game and he’s a center back. A midfielder or forward has a bad game and no one blames them for missing wide open shots, but a cb makes costly mistakes and they are pariahs.

The very best will have bad games and make mistakes...at least Varane accepted his mistakes and handled the situation with character...much respect from me for Varane...

Top top defenders like VVD, Maldini, Cannavaro probably have never had a match like that in their life, its very rare for a good defender to make 1 awful mistake never mind 2. Varane is a good defender but not a true elite one, if he played for someone like Arsenal or Everton he would look alot worse than playing in a team not used to being put under much pressure and maybe wouldnt be considered world class.
  • SimenHP
    2665 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ballerson wrote: »

Top top defenders like VVD, Maldini, Cannavaro probably have never had a match like that in their life, its very rare for a good defender to make 1 awful mistake never mind 2. Varane is a good defender but not a true elite one, if he played for someone like Arsenal or Everton he would look alot worse than playing in a team not used to being put under much pressure and maybe wouldnt be considered world class.

He fits Real Madrid because of his pace. The reason he is world class and VERY important for RM is because he gives Ramos and Marcelo the opportunity to play more attacking minded. I don't think we would have been as successful in CL if we had another slower world class defender like for example Hummels with Ramos, because Hummels while being a better defender doesn't have the pace that let him stay alone in defense when the opponents counter attack.
  • rezyy
    452 posts Sunday League Hero
    Simply not match fit, that’s when u makes those bad decisions
  • Recoba10
    1652 posts Play-Off Hero
    He can't preform as lead cb, he's good always as 2nd .. to ramos

He's definitely the leader of the French defense and they won the WC 2 years ago...
  • BuZuS
    1513 posts Play-Off Hero
    When you just write a comment without reading :D
    It's almost like he thought this was a FUT forum...
  • BadSeedsFC
    1507 posts Play-Off Hero
    Mustafi is better 😜