J7XxAB7.png

hgOqOzK.png

TYNp86b.png

Y26uRLP.png

AIQWyAi.png

Comments

• TDOF
    3184 posts National Call-Up
    Hope they do stuff like this more often, or even on the forums too, good thing they're not dodging certain questions too.
  • TDOF
    they said blocking range is decreased on AI defenders and increased when your controlling the defender, which is a very good thing
  • Mrhey31
    2198 posts Fans' Favourite
    TDOF wrote: »
    Hope they do stuff like this more often, or even on the forums too, good thing they're not dodging certain questions too.

They are not dodging the last question. But I feel it has been documented enough that they are lying in their last response.
  • KurzBobby
    83 posts Park Captain
    edited August 5

But surely they can't discuss scripting, momentum, handicap or DDA in the forums?
  • KurzBobby
    83 posts Park Captain
    edited August 5
    At least they answered some questions though, shame this doesn't spread across all of their communications.
  • Rossco160715
    2627 posts Fans' Favourite
    Manual defending SHOULD have more success that AI......

• TDOF
    Manual defending SHOULD have more success that AI......

Yeah, hopefully it is very noticeable in game.
  • D0lvl
    3277 posts National Call-Up
    They can say all they want. Waiting to see if these changes are true and if they are not patched by November.
  • Knowlesdinho
    13441 posts Has That Special Something
    Mrhey31 wrote: »

They are not dodging the last question. But I feel it has been documented enough that they are lying in their last response.

They are not lying, it's always been the case that difficulty adjusts in offline modes, just like it's always been the case that some nutter dresses like bigfoot to scare people... It's just that some people really want to believe bigfoot actually exists and you'll never convince them otherwise.
  • selb
    7317 posts League Winner

They are not lying, it's always been the case that difficulty adjusts in offline modes, just like it's always been the case that some nutter dresses like bigfoot to scare people... It's just that some people really want to believe bigfoot actually exists and you'll never convince them otherwise.

You're telling me this isn't Bigfoot?

960x0.jpg
  • oldboiler
    3121 posts National Call-Up
    Tbh all I really want is a definitive statement from EA on dynamic difficulty, skills gap levelling, catch up, half time goals etc ....if any of this stuff exists then I won’t be buying the game. Most of the other stuff is another year of marketing lip service.
  • Knowlesdinho
    selb wrote: »

You're telling me this isn't Bigfoot?

960x0.jpg

Nah, that's @Seanregal
  • madlion
    70 posts Park Captain
    sounds good on paper

• truegunn3r
    10374 posts Has That Special Something
    edited August 5
    So the player personality will be as good for those low rated players who get elite level upgrades such as from TOTS, Future Stars, etc. I don’t mind that as long as their NIF’s are not as effective. I was sick and tired of players like Sissoko and Ousmane playing better than Gullit and Messi at start of FUT 20
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3647 posts National Call-Up
    Dont fall for it
  • Tuqijuno
    621 posts An Exciting Prospect
    oldboiler wrote: »
    Tbh all I really want is a definitive statement from EA on dynamic difficulty, skills gap levelling, catch up, half time goals etc ....if any of this stuff exists then I won’t be buying the game. Most of the other stuff is another year of marketing lip service.

If what they've said is not definitive enough for you, you probably will never be convinced otherwise.
  • RadioShaq
    16215 posts Moderator
    Closing this with a reminder of the rules.

Don't discuss Scripting, Handicap, Momentum, Dynamic Difficult Adjustment or similar. The FIFA team have confirmed these don't exist on numerous occasions. Discussions around these topics or anything similar such as RNG are never productive and will be removed.
  • EA_Roger
    1324 posts EA Community Manager
    I've let this thread cool down for a bit, going to give it a second chance but if there any other conversations around "scripting" and what not we'll shut it down and be forced to sanction those who derailed it.
  • WarrenBarton
    10473 posts Has That Special Something
    EA_Roger wrote: »
    I've let this thread cool down for a bit, going to give it a second chance but if there any other conversations around "scripting" and what not we'll shut it down and be forced to sanction those who derailed it.

Hi @EA_Roger , what’s your favourite cheese?
  • Knowlesdinho

It's edam...

... Edam back posting again.
  • WarrenBarton
    10473 posts Has That Special Something

It's edam...

Had a look for some cheese puns online, this one was terrible

“Y'all gon' make me lose my rind. Up in here. Up in here”

• tommyboyo
    1822 posts Play-Off Hero
    It seems to me like they are trying to change way too much in one go.

A lot of stuff sounds really good, but they have proved time and time again that they can't get the basics of simple passing/shooting and defending right, so in practice I worry.

Hmmm......

• Funkcrush
    223 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    This is a great idea and hopefully it will continue. I am giving up on FIFA when 21 comes out but having open conversation like this is a way to go. You can't blame people for having questions, I would have so many I wouldn't even know where to start :smiley:
  • Knowlesdinho

It's edam...

Had a look for some cheese puns online, this one was terrible

“Y'all gon' make me lose my rind. Up in here. Up in here”

It's not brie-liant, in fact I camembert it.
  • BadSeedsFC
    1507 posts Play-Off Hero
    "Beware. Beware. Beware of the big, green dragon that sits on your doorstep. He eats little boys, puppy dog tails and big, fat snails. Beware. Take care. Beware".

🦹‍♂️⚡
  • Tboon
    3530 posts National Call-Up
    So skillsmoves will be easier to perform for players with lower skillmoves. So everybody going to spam these moves whole game?
  • Mogga
    1834 posts Play-Off Hero

How comes we only ever see you about when that's mentioned yet there's loads of legitimate queries or questions on a daily basis and you never reply or comment .

I get you can't reply to everything but one or two responses would be good 👍
  • Ballerson
    586 posts An Exciting Prospect

Thanks for posting this TDOF. The more EA interact with their base, the better and the more they can pour water on the things they don’t want discussed in this forum that they own & manage.

Shaq does occasionally give his opinion and views, which is great, the only time we see any other employee is when they enforce their rules...bit heavy handed, particularly when many if us are posting so that ea can make positive changes that could be profitable for ea.

my opinion EA, the more you dialogue w your very loyal and engaged community as your CEO described us to Goldman Sachs and other institutional investors Last month, the less whining and conspiracy theories you’ll see. Of course, your forum, your rules.
  • EA_Rtas
    2460 posts EA Moderator
    Mogga wrote: »

How comes we only ever see you about when that's mentioned yet there's loads of legitimate queries or questions on a daily basis and you never reply or comment .

I get you can't reply to everything but one or two responses would be good 👍

Usually it's because that sort of comment is reported which brings it to our attention significantly faster. We're tagged in a lot of threads and posts and we're not feasibly going to be able to get to all of them quickly as I've stated in the past as well as sometimes we just don't have answers for people and instead of wasting your time with no answer we'd rather wait till we have something definitive for you.

This discussion has been closed.