I found a cheater again (updated with video proof)

Comments

• LordMac5ka
    61 posts Park Captain
    BuZuS wrote: »
    I don´t think is normal, usually if my opponent leaves a match i got a win. Just think about it why would be good to him/her to leave a match after my goal? It was 2:2 so who would lose a match if He/She could win it ?
    Seems you're right, I googled it and it looks exactly like in your vid. Pretty sad that people use a glitch like that, it doesn't even give them a win, just avoids a loss. Bit pathetic.

I hope in FIFA 21 they will short it out because this cheat is on console too :/
  • Amdp9
    5179 posts Big Money Move
    I think EA needs to fix this crap in FIFA 21, it happens to many of us. We are ahead in the game then opponent backs out usually tells me match result in process or game takes me back to Menu
  • LordMac5ka
    61 posts Park Captain
    Amdp9 wrote: »
    I think EA needs to fix this crap in FIFA 21, it happens to many of us. We are ahead in the game then opponent backs out usually tells me match result in process or game takes me back to Menu

And usually if it kicks you to the main menu than you get a loss.
  • RobotMajomInas
    36 posts Park Captain
    edited August 3
    So guys I try to do the objectives to get Andre Gomes but It´s quite hard if I have to play matches like this ( I lost it)
  • Ballerson
    586 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hmmm, a company that doesn’t know how to fix BASIC things in football, like prevent teams or goalies or refs from having similar color uniforms, a company that completely maims and makes a mockery of offsides...I wouldn’t bet the no loss glitch will be fixed — shocking and if I worked for them & met a real footballer, I’d be ashamed...