Best way to invest 5m and turn it into 8m?

pavan791
704 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited August 2020
So i've used a loan version PIM Ronaldinho couple of weeks ago and i've been meaning to purchase him ever since (best player i've used) and i don't want to sell couple of other players that are vital to my team to finance him.

Any tips on what to invest this on - to turn a reasonable profit over the next few weeks?

Comments

• D0lvl
    5017 posts Big Money Move
    YOu'll hear from traders in here that all they do is buy some rare golds and sell them for 500% profit in just 10mins per day.
  • Destin8or
    5943 posts Big Money Move
    Who knows, at a guess, UCL cards
  • mindm4ster
    5313 posts Big Money Move
    D0lvl wrote: »
    YOu'll hear from traders in here that all they do is buy some rare golds and sell them for 500% profit in just 10mins per day.

:D
  • CycloMusic10
    961 posts Professional
    Just buy 95+ rated player and wait for the game to ends completely then at the middle of fifa 21 you'll start to see post like "Anyone have TOTSSF Martinez in fifa 20, I'll buy it at max price" or "Anyone have any of these players, I'll pay 10 bucks for each"
  • spy
    2796 posts Fans' Favourite
    Destin8or wrote: »
    Who knows, at a guess, UCL cards

Probably a reasonable bet but will require a lot of cards to turn 5m into 8m lol
  • LahmChops
    2467 posts Fans' Favourite
    Do whatever you did to get to 5 million.
  • tzinc
    3246 posts National Call-Up
    his credit card is cut off he can't
  • pavan791
    704 posts An Exciting Prospect
    tzinc wrote: »
    his credit card is cut off he can't

Credit card is still working fine but have a bit more time on my hands to trade.
  • CycloMusic10
    961 posts Professional
    Unless its ucl cards theres nothing to trade anymore because everyone have mad teams and the requirements for the new sbc's are quite low.
  • URBirdman
    1497 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited August 2020
    to be honestly with you, now is the worst time ever for trading. No big promo packs means fodder prices don't dive deep enough. No decent player SBC and repeatable SBC means fodder prices don't rock sky high. The fluctuation now is too subtle compared to what it had been in the past 3 months...

During TOTS and summer heat, it was not hard at all to get +80% profit with rare gold fodders, but now, it doesn't happen... however, +30% profit is still doable. Just mass stock 83-84 fodders, sell right after TOTS guaranteed SBC out. It will take you hours to do the stocking and selling, because you are trading with 5M coins and you need to deal with thousands of cards ... Unfortunately the high rated fodder market is completely dead with little fluctuation, so you have to do it this way...
  • mypetfrog
    3087 posts National Call-Up
    edited August 2020
    Best option is to sell your high rated players at minimum BIN. Then the algorithm that gives PIM Ronaldinho in packs kicks in.

Let me know when you start though.
  • EekAlaska
    3143 posts National Call-Up
    Need to wait for all the players that are in packs now to drop due to good packs (who knows when that might happen) and then buy loads of them. I'm on 4 mil and debating doing that or just buying top end cards like TOTY Mbappe, Messi etc.
  • '96dc2
    9060 posts League Winner
    Open packs👍
  • spy
    2796 posts Fans' Favourite
    84s seemed to have dropped quite a lot while 83s are still quite high - not sure it’s a good investment though.