I found a cheater again (updated with video proof)

RobotMajomInas
36 posts Park Captain
edited August 2
Nothing unusual , I found a cheater again. I recorded the match so I have a clear evidence of it.
He used the green timed shot cheat. Every header,volley and kick was perfect.
I counted it until 20 green timed shot ( He didn´t miss a single one)
I reported him as I reported the other cheaters but nothing happened ( They are still playing the game )
If someone ( who can ban him/her) wants to see it I can upload it on youtube.
And also I found a no loss glitch abuser ( recorded to).
I would be happy if the next year they will be banned because I would like to play fair matches .
This is just a game , if you don´t enjoy it than not uninstall it but don`t ruin someone`s game.
Post edited by RobotMajomInas on

Comments

• Miigue
    420 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited August 1
    Green timed shot cheat? Is this really a thing?
  • Purplejacket
    3624 posts National Call-Up
    On pc? Bc it would be impossible on consoles
  • Hannayiom
    220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The problem is EA aren't interested. You name and shame these ❤️❤️❤️❤️ YOU get banned.

As long as EA are raking in the money they will allow the cheaters to continue. They just don't care.
  • RobotMajomInas
    36 posts Park Captain
    Yes It´s on PC. I recorded it but you can find it on Youtube too if you want. Unfortunately on PC the numbers of cheaters are quite lot because we don`t have any anti cheater software like Punkbuster or Anti-cheat.
  • RobotMajomInas
    36 posts Park Captain
    Hannayiom wrote: »
    The problem is EA aren't interested. You name and shame these ❤️❤️❤️❤️ YOU get banned.

As long as EA are raking in the money they will allow the cheaters to continue. They just don't care.

It`s sad because I like to play FIFA on PC. In December or in January I deleted my UT and later the game because of the cheaters, I wrote a post about it and I named the the player but the club name and the player name has been removed quite fast. Now I had time to play again ( I thought if I play in 9-8-7th division I could avoid them but no).
    I don`t know what I supposed to do because I reported them on Origin but nothing happens usually.
  • tzinc
    2270 posts Fans' Favourite
    EA don't care dude
  • Miigue
    420 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yes It´s on PC. I recorded it but you can find it on Youtube too if you want. Unfortunately on PC the numbers of cheaters are quite lot because we don`t have any anti cheater software like Punkbuster or Anti-cheat.

I looked it up and found a video. Pretty disgusting
  • RobotMajomInas
    36 posts Park Captain

You can see a no loss glitch cheater, also he used legacy defending ( I can upload the whole match) You can`t see his/her gamer tag because I don`t want to ban this thread or myself.
    Also I can upload the green time cheat video if someone doesn`t believe it ( but I had to cut the video to remove the gamer tag)
  • mindm4ster
    5246 posts Big Money Move

You can see a no loss glitch cheater, also he used legacy defending ( I can upload the whole match) You can`t see his/her gamer tag because I don`t want to ban this thread or myself.
    Also I can upload the green time cheat video if someone doesn`t believe it ( but I had to cut the video to remove the gamer tag)

and sorry how do you know he didn't get loss for leaving that game?
  • Dannyh328
    863 posts Semi-Pro
    edited August 2
    That’s nothing !! Try having it when somebody backs out and it kicks your out of fifa and counts as a loss
  • MUFC_420
    2854 posts Fans' Favourite
    This is why I would never swap to PC gaming and dont even want crossplay. PC is full of hackers and cheaters across most games.

Warzone is rife with them.
  • graff26lfc
    262 posts Sunday League Hero

This is why I'll quit fifa if they add cross platform
  • Dannyh328
    863 posts Semi-Pro
    MUFC_420 wrote: »
    This is why I would never swap to PC gaming and dont even want crossplay. PC is full of hackers and cheaters across most games.

this is the only reason I don’t play war zone anymore , it’s actually silly how infinity ward have not sorted something out by now
  • RobotMajomInas
    36 posts Park Captain
    edited August 2
    So who doesn`t believe the no loss glitch doesn`t exist here is the image : https://ibb.co/DKbBpJM
  • MUFC_420
    2854 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dannyh328 wrote: »
    MUFC_420 wrote: »

this is the only reason I don’t play war zone anymore , it’s actually silly how infinity ward have not sorted something out by now

I went off Warzone alot because of it and just turned crossplay off and stuck with MP. But been getting back into Warzone recently. Probably won't be long until I get fed up with the wall hacks and aim bots and go back to MP.

Can't find a match in Warzone with crossplay turned off which I find very strange given the number of players there would be on PS4.
  • RobotMajomInas
    36 posts Park Captain
    A short video from the green time shot cheat ( The gamer tag has been blured)
  • RobotMajomInas
    36 posts Park Captain
    Of course the players has been reported but what else I can do ?
    Also I made a bug report on EA HQ about the no loss glitch but noting happened yet.
    Any idea guys ??
  • shepj6
    913 posts Semi-Pro
    Definitely a thing on pc and has been all season. Nothing will happen with your report, we’ve been stuck with this and other cheats on pc for the last 2 or 3 years, nothing will change. After 6 years on pc I’m finally moving to PS4/ps5 for Fifa 21 to get away from this sort of thing.
  • Thunder001
    750 posts Semi-Pro
    edited August 2
    Delete
    Post edited by Thunder001 on
  • RobotMajomInas
    36 posts Park Captain
    shepj6 wrote: »
    Definitely a thing on pc and has been all season. Nothing will happen with your report, we’ve been stuck with this and other cheats on pc for the last 2 or 3 years, nothing will change. After 6 years on pc I’m finally moving to PS4/ps5 for Fifa 21 to get away from this sort of thing.

I understand you. I moved from PS4 to PC because I was so naive and I thought maybe a couple of player are cheating but I was wrong. I don´t know is it hard or impossible but why EA does´t use Anti-cheat software ??
  • A short video from the green time shot cheat ( The gamer tag has been blured)

Sorry for my ignorance, but can you explain this cheat? Isn’t it just the timed shot?

• URBirdman
    1425 posts Play-Off Hero
    A short video from the green time shot cheat ( The gamer tag has been blured)

Sorry for my ignorance, but can you explain this cheat? Isn’t it just the timed shot?

on PC there is third party program that can do many things beyond your imagine, including always give you green in timed shot...
  • mindm4ster
    5246 posts Big Money Move
    sorry ,but just to spare you any hope - EA doesn't give a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ about PC

there's been cheats since like 2013 so nothing will be done
  • BuZuS
    1513 posts Play-Off Hero
    So who doesn`t believe the no loss glitch doesn`t exist here is the image : https://ibb.co/DKbBpJM
    But isn't that normal? If the opponent quits when drawn you don't get the win. Pretty sure he still gets the loss then...?
  • Seandimes
    2998 posts National Call-Up
    Save yourself the effort. PC has been full of cheaters since forever, ea doesn't care about the PC market
  • Hannayiom
    220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    mindm4ster wrote: »
    sorry ,but just to spare you any hope - EA doesn't give a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ about anything or anyone apart from money

Fixed for you
  • RobotMajomInas
    36 posts Park Captain
    BuZuS wrote: »
    But isn't that normal? If the opponent quits when drawn you don't get the win. Pretty sure he still gets the loss then...?

I don´t think is normal, usually if my opponent leaves a match i got a win. Just think about it why would be good to him/her to leave a match after my goal? It was 2:2 so who would lose a match if He/She could win it ?

• Ballerson
    586 posts An Exciting Prospect

Sorry, I don’t fully understand what he did. He had some add on software that gave his team the ability to score a goal more easily with one time shots?? He also used third party software to buff and include legacy defending?

• BuZuS
    1513 posts Play-Off Hero
    I don´t think is normal, usually if my opponent leaves a match i got a win. Just think about it why would be good to him/her to leave a match after my goal? It was 2:2 so who would lose a match if He/She could win it ?
    Seems you're right, I googled it and it looks exactly like in your vid. Pretty sad that people use a glitch like that, it doesn't even give them a win, just avoids a loss. Bit pathetic.