Any reason why i am losing games with more shots and clear chances than opp?

Comments

• SuperKMx
    2571 posts Fans' Favourite
    dina00079 wrote: »
    To me it seems clear I can’t win a game and it’s decided that way. I’m way better than all my opponents, my team is way better than their, I play constantly in their half, they have 11 players in the box and yet with very articulate passing I manage to shoot from inside the box 15 to 20 times a game (not counting post and intercepted shot) but the keeper save all of them. Yet 2 or 3 times per game the ball goes in the opposite direction of were I wanted to pass it, go to an opponent that run straight and shot from outside the box and score. 3-0 loss. It can happen in football. It’s the beauty of the game. But it’s the exeception. Can’t happen for 100 games in a row.

Absolute rubbish.

"I'm way better than them." - OK, that's an assumption.

"My team is way better than them." - OK.

"They have 11 players in the box." - Exaggeration.

"I manage to shoot from inside the box 15 to 20 times a game." - Exaggeration. Undoubtedly. I would bet money that you take a shot from inside the box, it gets saved, then you just start smashing it from anywhere because you're SO MUCH BETTER than they are and your ARTICULATE PASSING just means you should definitely win against this NOOB.

"The keeper save all of them" - Exaggeration.

"Yet 2 or 3 times per game the ball goes in the opposite direction of were I wanted to pass it, go to an opponent that run straight and shot from outside the box and score. 3-0 loss." - What, you can't tackle? You can't cover? The other player just has a clear route to goal and scores? Wow. That's unlucky in every single game.

EXAGGERATION.

The game isn't going to get any better while people's accounts of how they play continue to be absolute nonsense and lies.
  • tzinc
    2270 posts Fans' Favourite
    OMG you guys are so naive or maybe forgetful when I was playing FIFA 18 - I remember 2 things came out on these boards
    1) an EA manager admitted they program in stuff to make sure games are "competitive"
    2) someone found code showing EA programmed in stuff to make it "competitive"

you really think things like all the last minute goals are coincidental LOL come on
  • SuperKMx
    edited July 31
    tzinc wrote: »
    OMG you guys are so naive or maybe forgetful when I was playing FIFA 18 - I remember 2 things came out on these boards
    1) an EA manager admitted they program in stuff to make sure games are "competitive"
    2) someone found code showing EA programmed in stuff to make it "competitive"

you really think things like all the last minute goals are coincidental LOL come on

2) Wasn't actual code. It was a config file. Nobody proved whether it was used in online play or if it was for offline only. Or if it was used at all. People ran with it because why worry about facts when there's something that can make you feel like a loss was not your fault?
  • tzinc
    2270 posts Fans' Favourite
    there you go again "loss" I can tell when I win too has nothing to do with losing or winning it has to do with how the game is programmed

I love having the ball in the last minute or even going down 2 goals
  • mypetfrog
    2232 posts Fans' Favourite
    Things/Stuff.

That's what is causing it.
  • SuperKMx
    tzinc wrote: »
    there you go again "loss" I can tell when I win too has nothing to do with losing or winning it has to do with how the game is programmed

I love having the ball in the last minute or even going down 2 goals

So stop playing.

All you do is run into threads and start spouting anti-EA rhetoric, often attempting to take the threads off-topic as long as you can get your shots in.

You're clearly not enjoying the game in the slightest, so why the hell are you still playing it?
  • Kingofpro66
    131 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Played 8 games in weekend League today 3 win 5 lost. All of the games I was the better player.
    My opponent sat down with 11 players around the D it was amazing to watch. I fell Asleep trying to find holes in their defence. I was getting fustrated and empty of ideas so you lose your concentration so you give away stupid goals. All games same. People playing drop back 1 depth...
    I mean whats fun in playing like that? You need to rest every game to find motivation to play. Is This game rewarding? I can imagine those players getting Elite 1 and ❤️❤️❤️❤️ rewards.after playing all these players... FIFA is not rewarding players imo.
  • Ballerson
    586 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yes re the posts and Valdemort.

Re drop back, what did the management at EA think was going to happen if they eradicated headers?? Every meaningful Euro Cup has lesser teams who drop back, park the bus and hope to get a counter— one way to combat this horrible style is via headers...which are impossible 96% of the time.