Awful gameplay

BenGriggs420
503 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited July 31
I know it’s the end. But dang. It’s awful.

I can hardly wait for 21. Why did I buy it.

I’m such a freakin sucker.

Also... what’s with people quitting when there’s a couple minutes left and tied? 4th time today. Dude quits when it’s a draw.
WtF.

Comments

• BenGriggs420
    WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS GAME.

IM SO SICK OF EA SPORTS. I COULD FLIPPING PUKE
  • JPRM71
    3360 posts National Call-Up
    I take it you mean Rivals gameplay, pure garbage 80% of the time, total random arcade mode mate.
  • BenGriggs420
    edited July 31
    JPRM71 wrote: »
    I take it you mean Rivals gameplay, pure garbage 80% of the time, total random arcade mode mate.

Yeah. I’m just done with Rivals garbage. I don’t even know why I care at this point. But I do.
    Uggh.
    And I bought 21. Who’s the moron here.
    Me. That’s who.
  • JPRM71
    3360 posts National Call-Up
    JPRM71 wrote: »

Yeah. I’m just done with Rivals garbage. I don’t even know why I care at this point. But I do.
    Uggh.
    And I bought 21. Who’s the moron here.
    Me. That’s who.

I’ll be buying it, we all will lol
  • ErikTheBlue
    120 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited July 31
    Terrible. It's not even lag cause the game's smooth for me. Defenders will not tackle however many times I press the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ button, jockeying is pointless cause they fly half way down the pitch, players tking 2 extra touches before passing and shooting...just had one of my players literally just step out of the way to let the opposition take the ball from him. Pathetic. Seen similar stories on reddit
  • Ballerson
    586 posts An Exciting Prospect
    At this point its really inexcusable for this company to consistently under deliver on game speed etc.

I played a few friendlies today and this afternoon couldn’t get better than 45 ping, at one point it was fluctuating from 40s to 150...

Never knowingly play when its over 26 but tried it— unplayable.
  • ErikTheBlue
    120 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Now my players won't even move. If 21 launches with these servers it's DOA
  • Fotbal_love_12
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Now my players won't even move. If 21 launches with these servers it's DOA

Not even really the servers it’s a lot of under the hood stuff that needs to be fixed people with fastest fiber optics encounter delay and no registration all the times every game.
  • BondJame5Collins
    2179 posts Fans' Favourite
    Terrible. It's not even lag cause the game's smooth for me. Defenders will not tackle however many times I press the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ button, jockeying is pointless cause they fly half way down the pitch, players tking 2 extra touches before passing and shooting...just had one of my players literally just step out of the way to let the opposition take the ball from him. Pathetic. Seen similar stories on reddit

I thought it was my internet! First time playing after a month off. Won't be playing again until Fifa 21.
  • Burnzee Boyee
    151 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    gameplay is gash, as is the toxic responses you get from players.
    Like some crying "WHY DID YOU DO THE REPLAYS? WHY YOU ****?" Simple answer?
    'YOU were acting like a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ both times you scored to go 2 nil up before you vot Pogba got sent off" eat it up munchkin" box up sell up.
  • TheMightyBee
    3127 posts National Call-Up
    It's reached the point where OP players out sprint all passes and reach the receiver before the ball, it's terrible!
  • Mossup
    1242 posts Professional
    gameplay is gash, as is the toxic responses you get from players.
    Like some crying "WHY DID YOU DO THE REPLAYS? WHY YOU ****?" Simple answer?
    'YOU were acting like a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ both times you scored to go 2 nil up before you vot Pogba got sent off" eat it up munchkin" box up sell up.

Not trying to be argumentative but watching replays in July is quite toxic too.
    Surely watching similar goals got boring by Christmas?
    It’s very rare that a unique goal is scored so skip and get on with the game.