Pack weight seems low

Retropoe82
1689 posts Play-Off Hero
Why is it so low for this stage of the game?.

Ive not pulled a player worth more then 800k all year.

Just 1 top dog ea would do

Comments

• Dmb75
    1018 posts Professional
    Because it is low. And no promo packs I can pack suicide my 8 mil coins on. I’m convinced they just want you to be pack hungry at the beginning of 21.
  • limjitwe
    10098 posts Has That Special Something
    Burnt through 20 over packs. Best was 84 Sokratis. The only 84. Managed to get 2 hunter cards though
  • URBirdman
    1497 posts Play-Off Hero
    Retropoe82 wrote: »
    Why is it so low for this stage of the game?.

Ive not pulled a player worth more then 800k all year.

Just 1 top dog ea would do

"Ive not pulled a player worth more then 800k all year." - maybe you didn't do enough repeatable SBCs?

During TOTS, I do ~50X league upgrade SBC each week and I think I easily got 2 or 3 cards total that worth >800K at that time (of course they don't worth such much now)...

If you mean the cards must be tradeable, then I think that you are asking too much if you don't pay tons of real money...
  • Gnomenclature
    8265 posts League Winner
    They are just building tension... I'd bet there are lightning rounds tomorrow and they sell out fast...

No way EA put toty back in packs for the first time without promo packs in the store.

If tomorrow isn't overload of content then I'd say they are done till fifa 21.
  • KKTHX
    1651 posts Play-Off Hero
    Finished Hot Streak and best outta a 100k pack and a 50k pack was an 84 rated. Gg
  • TheMightyBee
    4118 posts National Call-Up
    Did 1 million on 7.5k packs yesterday while working, highest rated was 87 Navas. Blitzed through upgrades with the players, highest rated was 88.

Packs are only good for SBC fodder, SBC are so expensive. Next year will be worse.
  • spy
    2796 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited July 2020
    KKTHX wrote: »
    Finished Hot Streak and best outta a 100k pack and a 50k pack was an 84 rated. Gg

My best from the pre-season 50k pack was 81 Milner 😟