Looks like EA removed shushing celebration from FIFA21.

Gloria_ou_Morte
386 posts Sunday League Hero
It this decision in the right direction, because of the high levels of toxicity in FIFA 20?
Any other suggestions?

Source:

I have one suggestion:
- Dropping off a game, after a red card, or, right before a penalty, should give the win to the player that kept online.

Comments

• DaMMian
    1363 posts Professional
    Could you check whether the servers are working properly? Because I am not too interested in celebrations.
  • tedski69
    203 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ah, so someone who pays EA silly money every years has complained about that too eh?
  • MUFC_420
    2834 posts Fans' Favourite
    It's a positive move don't know why there would be negative reactions.
  • selb
    7317 posts League Winner
    Remove shushing, add crying celebration, take one evil and replace it with another.
  • Arron xox
    3602 posts National Call-Up
    Take it out because people was complaining about a celebration just shows how bad this community is
  • Damo_Suzuki
    2299 posts Fans' Favourite
    Don't care about being shushed. Having to watch full replays for every goal when a game is a 7-6 or so scoreline is the most annoying thing. They should let you search for games with a 'no replays' option then those of us who want to play normally can get on with it and the chumps can waste their time annoying each other together.

Not that I'm getting 21 anyway.
  • D0lvl
    3270 posts National Call-Up
    I dislike having been forced to watch replays of dumb goals especially EA assisted goals. However, I can see why some people do watch replays. To waste time is one of them. Sometimes when I’m building up a big lead, I’ll just let the replays go. Chance of opponent in quitting and also ending the game as fast as possible before EA lends a helping hand to equalize the score or worse yet lose on some BS goal.
  • tzinc
    2219 posts Fans' Favourite
    PES only force you to watch 1 celebration and no replays
  • truegunn3r
    10364 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 28
    Shushing will return as a season objective
  • Destin8or
    1376 posts Professional
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    Shushing will return as a season objective

Road To Shush