3433 posts National Call-Up
    Done 2 icon pack
    PIM Dalglish
    PIM Blanc

Not badd
  • SupaNoodle1990
    32547 posts National Team Captain
    what happened to EOE de rossi that leaked weeks ago ? :D

He’s lost in the gulag with futmas Jesus.
  • Manutelli
    24432 posts Club Captain
    Eto'o is ok, most hyped for Cantona. They better not do that man dirty, all I want is an improved version of Rush with 4* skill moves as minimum.
  • WFCBagnall
    94750 posts Moderator

Why didnt they put this in a patch this year?
  • Scutch
    20646 posts Club Captain
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

They didn’t want to have too many patches this year.
  • Hollandman
    4860 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah fixing all skills it makes no sense. They need to do something about the AL defend and counter noobs. Every game is boring as f
  • freakjas
    14209 posts Has That Special Something
    I was expecting this.
    Same happened to kacroquettes this year
  • WFCBagnall
    94750 posts Moderator
    Scutch wrote: »

Yet we've just had a patch to remove the bronze inform tile off the special filter because there has been no bronze informs yet.
  • Tsarov
    10518 posts Has That Special Something
    We will find another overpowered skill move/skill moves and tactics. They will be fixing them across FUT 21 again and in FUT 22. Then the cycle repeats.
  • S P 4 C E Y
    2538 posts Fans' Favourite
    Tsarov wrote: »
    We will find another overpowered skill move/skill moves and tactics. They will be fixing them across FUT 21 again and in FUT 22. Then the cycle repeats.

Can we just have a game that encourages football please? Incessant ball rolls and dragbacks is not football
  • Scutch
    20646 posts Club Captain
    Scutch wrote: »

Yet we've just had a patch to remove the bronze inform tile off the special filter because there has been no bronze informs yet.

Spelling season wrong on the current splash screen is a particular favourite of mine.
  • Campino
    29873 posts National Team Captain

Can we just have a game that encourages football please? Incessant ball rolls and dragbacks is not football

This ^
  • iSptmnky
    14430 posts Has That Special Something
    Actually, I'd appreciate it if skilling in general was more fun again, not just one dumb move that players like Orison use fifty times a game.
  • Hollandman
    4860 posts National Call-Up

The perfect game is a mix. What do you understand under encourage football? Like now when everyone is playing possession? That's also not ideal, if you want a game without skills and only Tika Taka then it's gonna be a boring year
  • SupaNoodle1990
    32547 posts National Team Captain
    Nerfing skill moves isn’t going to fix anything, yes the drag back is nerfed, but it can still be used over and over again just not one after the other, you can still drag back, pass, drag back, drag back, pass.

And already there’s an OP skill move being highlighted to replace it.

It’s how to defend these things that need addressing.
  • S P 4 C E Y
    Hollandman wrote: »

The perfect game is a mix. What do you understand under encourage football? Like now when everyone is playing possession? That's also not ideal, if you want a game without skills and only Tika Taka then it's gonna be a boring year

Well, compare real football (whatever top league you like) and then FIFA. I want to be able to compete by playing high quality passing football.

No possession, no. And not button mashing skill nonsense. Leave that for FIFA street.

I for one have never seen KDB crab walking. I have never seen a match where every player ball rolls before passing it.

It’s not hard to interpret what I mean by real football.
  • S P 4 C E Y
    edited July 2020
    And for the love of god. Widen the list of valuable attributes.

Can we please make passing a useful attribute?

Imagine having Pirlo, Xabi, or KDB hit almost every pass every time?

If Neymar call pull off every skill, and Ronaldo score 9/10 times, I want Pirlo to have near-perfect passing.

Edit: obviously I meant Xavi, but Xabi would also apply
  • WFCBagnall
    94750 posts Moderator
    All I want is leagues available from release.
  • Ozz
    7813 posts League Winner

Because much like heading and shot blocking, if they patched it this year then they can't advertise it as a new feature for next year.

It's really unbelievable that things like gameplay fixes, not new game modes or actual new features, are the things being used to sell the game.
  • iSptmnky
    14430 posts Has That Special Something
    The only feature I'm hoping for is another year with the squad battles glitch.
  • Finesse_4days
    17805 posts World Class

If Neymar call pull off every skill, and Ronaldo score 9/10 times, I want Pirlo to have near-perfect passing.

Passing shouldn't be perfect every time becuase it should be based on user skill as well getting the right power and angle , better passing stats should be a bit more noticeable though.
  • Sanchezzzz
    5009 posts Big Money Move
    iSptmnky wrote: »
    The only feature I'm hoping for is another year with the squad battles glitch.

Just hoping they get rid of that awful game mode One day.
  • Moiizer
    14863 posts World Class
    Lets set it right from the off. Some people will like the game, some wont. Some will say its better than Fifa 19/20 some wont. No matter what "new features" are included someone will prefer the old features. The Fifa cycle continues .....
  • Hicksy2011
    19017 posts World Class
    they just need to make skillmoves inconsistent
    if im taking loose touches controlling 10 yard passes, and blasting some open goals wide in the name of 'realism' why is every single elastico executed absolutely perfectly? its ludicrous
  • S P 4 C E Y

Passing shouldn't be perfect every time becuase it should be based on user skill as well getting the right power and angle , better passing stats should be a bit more noticeable though.

I’d agree with you, but it clearly takes very little skill to score or ‘skill’ with the best players, so why should it be more difficult to pass?

There are many totally different successful philosophies in football. There are few different successful approaches in FIFA. They all revert to a single, boring, unrealistic meta.
  • S P 4 C E Y

I suppose the alternative is to continue making players like Pirlo and Kroos worthless in the game.
  • GL
    16220 posts World Class
    I can't even be bothered to put these icon packs together. Rip
  • Gyan_33
    41637 posts International Superstar
    GL wrote: »
    I can't even be bothered to put these icon packs together. Rip

BOOOOOOOOOO
  • Dan is Clutch
    34960 posts National Team Captain
    If we get tots back in packs again on Wednesday then i will grind the menus again and do icon packs.
  • Ozz
    7813 posts League Winner
    I still don't understand why the rainbow flick is failable, like I'd understand if a bunch of skill moves were failable if you didn't time them correctly, but it's literally just that one.