Sooo.... how many of us here buying Fifa 21 next year?

Comments

• Mmandras
    3507 posts National Call-Up
    Does WoW expansion have 1 year of daily content like Fifa?
  • MrSchool_the12
    51 posts Park Captain
    probably 90 % of those on the forums will get it - regardless what they say.

So many addicts, marketing victims and uncontrolable spenders in this community will make fifa 21 outshine fifa 20 in profits for sure.
  • CeeQue
    12970 posts Has That Special Something
    Retro1989 wrote: »
    WoW expansion is out like a month after Fifa and all my time will be going into that.

I stopped playing WoW around Warlords. Tanking raids in Fury was mjgrin.png
    Got in trouble with the wife when a few fellow guildies were sending me nudes shaq.png
  • CharlieC
    7388 posts Big Money Move
    No, they didn’t live up to their promises after 19 so I’ll be steering clear. I played 20 for about 5 months off and on but haven’t really enjoyed it in a few years. Very sad but I’ve broken the spell and it feels good.
  • Lackosweat
    7521 posts League Winner
    Will buy just for the sake of buying and probably some pro clubs.
  • Retro1989
    5279 posts Big Money Move
    CeeQue wrote: »
    WoW expansion is out like a month after Fifa and all my time will be going into that.

Got in trouble with the wife when a few fellow guildies were sending me nudes shaq.png

Never speak of Warlords, that expansion never happened.
  • Jovand1988
    374 posts Sunday League Hero
    Undecided if I will raid again in WoW if so new pc again with new vcards etc so will not play as much fifa.
    Most likely still buy but wont spend like the past two years
  • Damo_Suzuki
    2299 posts Fans' Favourite
    No chance. Only got this one in May and the previous 8 months were much preferable to all my time being consumed by being manipulated by EA and FIFA.

Also, the game doesn't work anyway. The delay is ridiculous and no one should waste their time on something that's this broken.
  • otutsarTR
    151 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Me and my mates plat fut religiously (avg age 36), also we have a team in pro. We are 7 in total.

We sre actually debating to buy the new game or keep playing pro fifa20. So far the decision is that we are not buying. Maybe that is because we spend too much on fifa points and in return we get nothing.
  • Jjleeky
    107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    If you don’t spend on points don’t buy you will just be pooled,on fifa 18 I spent a lot div4/3 level103. Fifa19 I spent half the amount div6/5 level 103. FIFA 20 spent zero div10 can’t move up 0 skill points well 50 at most and to top that I go up a level to 104.am I pooled absolutely,look at the pattern it’s laughable 😂
  • Gazmac_868
    269 posts Sunday League Hero
    Jjleeky wrote: »
    If you don’t spend on points don’t buy you will just be pooled,on fifa 18 I spent a lot div4/3 level103. Fifa19 I spent half the amount div6/5 level 103. FIFA 20 spent zero div10 can’t move up 0 skill points well 50 at most and to top that I go up a level to 104.am I pooled absolutely,look at the pattern it’s laughable 😂

Bro not sure it’s got anything on the amount of points you buy. This year has been ruined by the objectives or rather people relegating to do objectives quicker which EA have encouraged
  • Knowlesdinho
    13425 posts Has That Special Something

State of this comment. Spending points doesn't equate to playing better.
  • WS100889
    363 posts Sunday League Hero
    I will be buying it from a seller on Ebay so that EA don't get a single penny 😋.
  • Prettyfly
    377 posts Sunday League Hero
    I will get it but won’t be taking the game seriously will just play it for fun and with the players I want don’t care about all the divisions and promotions etc.
  • Amdp9
    5173 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 18
    I am buying it, but standard edition ! And put $20 in FP in the beginning like this year and go from there. It’s feel great that I didn’t spent much this year and still managed to get 22m profit and a solid team for whole year
  • ErikTheBlue
    120 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    After the gameplay I've had today, where players are actively moving out of the way (when they can actually be bothered to move), and nearly every goal I've conceded has been from outside the box and my goalkeeper's literally just decided to fold his arms, my current answer would be; not even if it was a post-apocalyptic world and the only game left was FIFA 21 and it was a choice between that and twanging my pubes for the rest of time. (I of course reserve the right to revisit this opinion at a later date.)
  • Drachenfells
    1304 posts Professional
    I want to say I wont, but I want a football game to play on a Saturday night while having a beer or 2, so I will probably cave and get it. ( I cant stand pro evo, i've tried so hard to get on with it and I just don't enjoy it at all)
  • Drachenfells
    1304 posts Professional

I have spent a tenner on day 1 and am happily in division 6, on occasion rising to 5 and dropping to 8, what are you talking about, I think you conspiracy meter needs a hard reset.
  • starfox1284
    2560 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited July 21
    I will get it but i think i might not even play until TOTS, the game seems to be a waste of a grind until that time. No reason to grind with no Icon SBCs.
  • nsholmberg11
    1430 posts Play-Off Hero
    I always tell myself I won’t buy it next year, but I always end up buying it. With the game engine staying the same and very little hope of online gaming stability improving- I’m gonna try not to buy it!
  • joehuk
    4427 posts National Call-Up
    CeeQue wrote: »

Never speak of Warlords, that expansion never happened.

Haha indeed what a disaster, tbh BFA has not been great even tho I'm still logging in daily :joy: Loved legion though that exp was brilliant.. height of power haha legendarys plus artifact weapon.. hated the idea of being stuck with one weapon but then again loved the progressive talents kinda felt like vanillaz despite ending up with every talent haha.

Looking forward to shadowlands but not going in with high expectations.

As for topic no. I'm not buying FIFA 21... And if I do it will be majorly discounted or on the new Xbox staying clear of the pc version this year.
  • Efrenc90
    698 posts Semi-Pro
    Eroberto wrote: »
    I’ll only get it if EA give me a free downloadable copy like they did for fifa 20. If not then I will be skipping fifa 21.

How did u get it free mate ?
  • Biabia
    344 posts Sunday League Hero
    I am buying Fifa 21 and will play with friends, but I won't play Ultimate Team anymore. This is my last one. Although I have never spent money on Fifa points or coins.
  • Efrenc90
    698 posts Semi-Pro
    MUFC_420 wrote: »
    Tbh if gameplay stays the way it has been for a week and a half and they announce some nice features then I will get it for PS4. But really tempted just to wait until PS5 for FIFA.

If you preorder it and get the digital copy ea will give you a free download for the next gen console if you upgrade ur console.
  • Yendinho_11
    579 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Efrenc90 wrote: »
    Eroberto wrote: »
    I’ll only get it if EA give me a free downloadable copy like they did for fifa 20. If not then I will be skipping fifa 21.

How did u get it free mate ?

Got my free copy from GameStop but that was because to my mate being a football freestyler got me a copy
  • ICUP
    4293 posts National Call-Up
    DaMMian wrote: »
    Unfortunately, but there is no alternative and this is the worst thing that can be for us players, i.e. a monopoly on a game related to football. so for me, the choice is simple, I prefer to play football than not to play at all :I

Same but in this case I am waiting for the PS5 to come out before I even touch FIFA this year
  • OZero
    6905 posts Big Money Move
    I will. 20 is a solid pass for me. It isn’t that bad, much better than 17 18 and 19
  • josemourinho
    224 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    fed up of chasing objectives and cards, so no to 21. will wait for ps5's exclusives
  • I have barley been able to finish a game for months. Winning or loosing, I just feel bored and turn off the console. Having to sit through long periods of possession, watching every semi-ambitious ball cut out, watching players make runs that are clearly designed to be totally useless... oh and heading. I want to buy fifa 21 but I don't think I will unless there is some sign that EA understand what made this one so boring.
  • ArsleWenger
    418 posts Sunday League Hero
    Fifa is a big part of my life and I will buy it on release day ofc. Then buy again once ps5 is coming