De gea moments card

graff26lfc
261 posts Sunday League Hero
With eas obsession with Manchester United players you reckon we'll get a new de gea moments card for his memorable performance in today's semi final 😜

Comments

• DannySTFC
    4376 posts National Call-Up
    Arron xox wrote: »
    graff26lfc wrote: »
    With eas obsession with Manchester United players you reckon we'll get a new de gea moments card for his memorable performance in today's semi final 😜

Another Liverpool supporter talking about united. And you say EA are obsessed

Thankyouuuuuuu
  • NinthFall
    1945 posts Fans' Favourite
    Don't know mate did you see that penalty by Bruno. We need to talk about another upgraded card for him. It's amazing what he can do with the ball. The prem has never seen a player quite like him. Absolutely mind-boggling how good he is. And Harry Maguire. 80m Great British Pounds and worth every penny. Genuinely one of the best, if not the best CBs in Prem, ever. Grats to Chelsea too
  • DannySTFC
    NinthFall wrote: »
    Don't know mate did you see that penalty by Bruno. We need to talk about another upgraded card for him. It's amazing what he can do with the ball. The prem has never seen a player quite like him. Absolutely mind-boggling how good he is. And Harry Maguire. 80m Great British Pounds and worth every penny. Genuinely one of the best, if not the best CBs in Prem, ever. Grats to Chelsea too

Funny how they all come out of the woodwork when Utd lose, been quiet for a few weeks.
  • Batman442
    5024 posts Big Money Move
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    You know what’s more pathetic then EAs so called obsession with Utd? Liverpool’s obsession with Utd.

Won the league, first time in 30 years, all their fans do on Facebook, here, at work, anywhere, is discuss Man Utd, completely and utterly obsessed.

😂😂 Dream on lads, ye are well off the pace beating relegation battling teams, give it a rest 😂😂 Liverpool don't give a ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • oldboiler
    3121 posts National Call-Up
    Had another stinker, both Utd and DDG could probably do with a change
  • DannySTFC
    Batman442 wrote: »
    You know what’s more pathetic then EAs so called obsession with Utd? Liverpool’s obsession with Utd.

Won the league, first time in 30 years, all their fans do on Facebook, here, at work, anywhere, is discuss Man Utd, completely and utterly obsessed.

😂😂 Dream on lads, ye are well off the pace beating relegation battling teams, give it a rest 😂😂 Liverpool don't give a ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Do I look like I support Man Utd?

How can you say Liverpool don’t care? This subject was started by a Liverpool fan. Every time Utd lose it’s all Liverpool fans talk about, complete obsession.
  • Damo_Suzuki
    2299 posts Fans' Favourite
    He looks hilarious flapping them in to his own goal every other week with his silly hipster hair. The only think more funny is Solksjaer calling him the best keeper in the world the other week.
  • Batman442
    5024 posts Big Money Move

How can you say Liverpool don’t care? This subject was started by a Liverpool fan. Every time Utd lose it’s all Liverpool fans talk about, complete obsession.

I don't care what trash team you support, if your not a United fan what are you bothered about. Let me guess, your anti Liverpool obsession couldn't let you keep your little opinion to yourself. One fan with a childish comment doesn't mean anything. Liverpool do not care, why would we, we won the league!
    After years of abuse and trolling from United fans, if some want to give some back then so be it, get off your high horse.
  • graff26lfc
    I won't lie I posted this to make fans laugh don't take it so serious 😁
  • Arron xox
    3602 posts National Call-Up

I don't care what trash team you support, if your not a United fan what are you bothered about. Let me guess, your anti Liverpool obsession couldn't let you keep your little opinion to yourself. One fan with a childish comment doesn't mean anything. Liverpool do not care, why would we, we won the league!
    After years of abuse and trolling from United fans, if some want to give some back then so be it, get off your high horse.

Its a forum you don't have to keep your opinion to yourself. Im not a man u fan either but this post is a bit pathetic
  • Arron xox
    I do like how people are point out the mistake he made but failed to mention the 2 world class saves he also made in that game
  • Dinks
    96 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Actually it's in response to United fans always going on about being the best now they are crap you don't here them so much imo
  • Arron xox
    Dinks wrote: »

Actually it's in response to United fans always going on about being the best now they are crap you don't here them so much imo

If it wqs a response then the OP would have either stated that or put it in to a relevant post about the subject
  • Jdizzle
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite
    Wonder if Ole has the balls to replace him with Henderson.
  • Scu11duggery
    1263 posts Professional
    I do like how people are point out the mistake he made but failed to mention the 2 world class saves he also made in that game

He's made a ton of mistakes since the 2018 world cup. Up to may 2018 he was one of, if not the best keeper around. He had a bad tournament and he's made too many mistakes since. He has the ability still, which is why he still makes great stops every now and then, but his confidence is gone and he makes too many mistakes for a top keeper. Like someone said earlier, he and United would benefit from a change.
  • Arron xox

He's made a ton of mistakes since the 2018 world cup. Up to may 2018 he was one of, if not the best keeper around. He had a bad tournament and he's made too many mistakes since. He has the ability still, which is why he still makes great stops every now and then, but his confidence is gone and he makes too many mistakes for a top keeper. Like someone said earlier, he and United would benefit from a change.

Of course united should have romero has number 1 Henderson as number 2 for 1 season then switch
  • NinthFall
    1945 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited July 19
    NinthFall wrote: »

Funny how they all come out of the woodwork when Utd lose, been quiet for a few weeks.

Never seen a team play quite like United against Brighton, Bournemouth, Aston Villa & Southampton. It's crazy how they didn't win the league
  • FUT_Moe
    1278 posts Professional
    Guys, its out!

DE-GEA.png
  • graff26lfc
    FUT_Moe wrote: »
    Guys, its out!

DE-GEA.png

Lmao
  • Rizzywizzy6786
    307 posts Sunday League Hero
    Liverpool and United fans have always had good, light-hearted banter between them for decades. It stems from being the 2 most successful clubs in English football. Not sure why fans from other clubs are getting their knickers in a twist.
  • Destin8or
    1376 posts Professional
    I'm a United fan, and this thread is deserved.
    DeGea is that strange mix of world class saves with some Sunday league concentration/handling.
    He absolutely should be replaced with Henderson, at least for a while until he finds some way to refocus his training.
    The ability is there but not the concentration, which is a fundamental requirement for a United keeper.

Having said that, it remains very much up in the air if Henderson can deliver when he's under the spotlight that a United number 1 receives.

It can be easier when you are kept busy making lots of regular saves.
    As DeGea was a couple of years ago.
  • Kobayashi
    452 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited July 20
    Refuses to save near post shots on Fifa20, that 92 card cost me a lot of games