The Squad Building Clanneges * I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS * Thread 🦖🏀🦎 ⛅ '>' 🤝

Comments

• Hippyboy6
    19932 posts Club Captain
    Ozz wrote: »
    2-0 down in Draft, he's shushing, watching replays, all the usual.....I bring it back to 2-2, he quits

Next game was a DC so there goes my 15k

Reclaim it with the self help thing bud
  • Ozz
    7809 posts League Winner
    2-0 down in Draft, he's shushing, watching replays, all the usual.....I bring it back to 2-2, he quits

Next game was a DC so there goes my 15k

omg first round exit 5k pack :D

rikVHBm.png
  • Mackie17
    8565 posts League Winner
    edited July 2020
    Gents, I want shot of Mandanda. I swear he lets in a lot that others save. He also can’t throw for ❤️❤️❤️❤️.

Unfortunately, my other options are only French or Icon. With 400k, are there better options or am I stuck?

He is ❤️❤️❤️❤️ awful gave him a go yesterday gone back to VDS who is nearly as bad 😂 same boat I have 3 french CBs

Actually need a French SH gk 😐

Areola definitely up on the next vote
  • holdenwait
    77619 posts Icon
    edited July 2020
    uff Verdi shoots rockets <3

switched him to striker and switched to 424 as I missed the width , feeling stagnant with 4312.. hat trick.. left-right-left. love to see it.
  • Gyan_33
    41637 posts International Superstar
    Gents, I want shot of Mandanda. I swear he lets in a lot that others save. He also can’t throw for ❤️❤️❤️❤️.

Unfortunately, my other options are only French or Icon. With 400k, are there better options or am I stuck?

Second worst goalkeeper I've used this year after flashback Neuer.
  • LeonidasJB
    21837 posts Club Captain
    Rivals is rife with speed up lag. Ballooning tap ins over the bar. Guess that’s Sunday’s games over

Been pretty smooth Gameplay for me. Been really enjoying it.
    PIM Cruyff loan makes me wish I had Mod Luck or somehow 7m in coins.
    Pogba was going to be fodder, but on 1st impressions he may actually stay.
  • LeonidasJB
    21837 posts Club Captain

got to go for Prime VDS or Prime Yashin.

I would choose Yashin for the hat.
  • holdenwait
    77619 posts Icon
    edited July 2020
    don't know how one tags you with that username mate but, Lloris is usually pretty solid. I'd pick up the CL version and give him a run. @ S P 4 C E Y
  • DangerMouse
    83 posts Park Captain

RTTF Lloris
  • Dan is Clutch
    34950 posts National Team Captain
    Tots AWB from the 100k pack in objectives. Used all the rares from the packs to make 81+ and got tots Busquets. Not bad.
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    57623 posts National Treasure
    holdenwait wrote: »
    freakjas wrote: »
    Kessie > Pogba

Absolutely not

Exactly, Kessie is just another generic fodder material. Pogba is a wizard.

Yalan
  • ComptonLAX94
    3152 posts National Call-Up
    don't know how one tags you with that username mate but, Lloris is usually pretty solid. I'd pick up the CL version and give him a run. @ S P 4 C E Y

Use " "
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    What rating do you think söyüncü will have in fut21
  • Orison
    71983 posts Icon
    Tots AWB from the 100k pack in objectives. Used all the rares from the packs to make 81+ and got tots Busquets. Not bad.

You won 25 rivals games?

Ngl I would have just got gold 1 instead :joy:
  • Gyan_33
    edited July 2020
    Orison wrote: »

You won 25 rivals games?

You need to remember Dan is in Division 46
  • Harj96
    889 posts Semi-Pro
    82/83
  • S P 4 C E Y
    2538 posts Fans' Favourite

Cheers gents. Will try Lloris
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    Harj96 wrote: »
    82/83

83 :o
  • doubt it, might end up being 79 again and wouldn't even be surprised the way they do these things sometimes :D
  • FrankFrank
    8971 posts League Winner
    Great start.... Probably do objectives in rivals instead of this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ :D

Sk-rmbillede-2020-07-19-kl-17-01-10.png
  • freakjas
    14207 posts Has That Special Something
    At this point i‘m struggling to hit gold 3 this week lmfao.
    Third guy that time wasted in the end having a third of my shots and twice my possession. I don‘t even know what‘s going on
  • Gyan_33
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    Great start.... Probably do objectives in rivals instead of this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ :D

Sk-rmbillede-2020-07-19-kl-17-01-10.png

Or, you know, just finish the rest of the squad
  • Dan is Clutch
    34950 posts National Team Captain
    Orison wrote: »

You won 25 rivals games?

I haven’t played WL for about a month. :joy:
  • BecksRightPeg
    2732 posts Fans' Favourite
    G3 in the bag, replaced Bruno with Pogba after 5 games in and while Bruno is amazing in his own way, the presence of Pogba is unmissable.

Just nees Dan James now for my United team >:)
  • freakjas
    14207 posts Has That Special Something
    Alright won three in a row and i‘m gold 3 now. 14-11 😂
    Every game but one was against people that spammed ball rolls and it‘s driving me insane. I‘m just so bored that it‘s hard to concentrate, idk.

Tried both pogba and verdi for the first time, pogba is pretty insane and verdi is hella average. Dropped him already.
  • Hollandman
    4860 posts National Call-Up
    G3 in the bag, replaced Bruno with Pogba after 5 games in and while Bruno is amazing in his own way, the presence of Pogba is unmissable.

Just nees Dan James now for my United team >:)

Pogba and Vidal are insane as cm duo.Vidal is so good wat a beast and he scores a lot. In 20 Wl games 10 goals is insane
  • LeonidasJB
    21837 posts Club Captain
    Have we had all 5 big leagues Guaranteed already?
  • 6 in 3 WL games with Verdi, no problems with finishing with sniper obviously.

good, because Lautaro is taking a nap last few games lol. but nobody's getting moved loved this team. just gotta buy FS Tonali back today.
  • Hicksy2011
    19017 posts World Class
    Yes we have
    A Ultimate guaranteed in 37 mins would her very welcome
  • LeonidasJB
    21837 posts Club Captain
    6 in 3 WL games with Verdi, no problems with finishing with sniper obviously.

good, because Lautaro is taking a nap last few games lol. but nobody's getting moved loved this team. just gotta buy FS Tonali back today.

I play FS Tonali ahead of SH Kessie and PM Ramsey.
    FS Tonali and FB Allan are a quality pairing at CM.
    I play 424. Them 2 can play box-to-box for days it feels.