For the devs

GULAG
686 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited July 19
This game is absolutely trash and so are you, 20+ years you have been making football games and this is what you have to show for it? Your work is rubbish shouldn't have even been released and fifa21 shouldn't even be a thing all of your previous games are trash, broken and complete flaw yet you make new one every year lol yh you make money by scamming and manipulating people that love football but doesn't change fact your work is ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and not fit for purpose ... hope karma gets you all.

Comments

  • Knowlesdinho
    13436 posts Has That Special Something
    Karma for a football game 😂😂😂😂.

    Stop buying and playing if you hate it that much.
  • GULAG
    686 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited July 19
    Karma for a football game 😂😂😂😂.

    Stop buying and playing if you hate it that much.

    Oh look it's no life knowlesdinho .. I wouldn't even try and explain anything to you little boy.
  • Icarium
    484 posts Sunday League Hero
    Understand your frustration with ea, but at this point the only thing that can stop the freight train that is EA's greed is if another company manages to come out with a superior game. Let's be honest though, if that happened it would only be a matter of time until that company did the exact same thing. Maximizing profits is paramount to every company, and you know where the money always has to come from, the consumer.
  • Knowlesdinho
    13436 posts Has That Special Something
    GULAG wrote: »
    Karma for a football game 😂😂😂😂.

    Stop buying and playing if you hate it that much.

    Oh look it's no life knowlesdinho .. I wouldn't even try and explain anything to you little boy.

    You don't need to explain... EA makes game, people buy game, people pump more money into game because of a questionable microtransaction model, people complain about the game and aspects of it, EA rakes in more and more money each year and make very few changes to the game... People still buy and play game.

    Close?

    Not a boy BTW, just a depositer of truth bombs. As for no life...I'm not the one playing a game I hate.
  • Gazmac_868
    269 posts Sunday League Hero
    GULAG wrote: »
    Karma for a football game 😂😂😂😂.

    Stop buying and playing if you hate it that much.

    Oh look it's no life knowlesdinho .. I wouldn't even try and explain anything to you little boy.

    You don't need to explain... EA makes game, people buy game, people pump more money into game because of a questionable microtransaction model, people complain about the game and aspects of it, EA rakes in more and more money each year and make very few changes to the game... People still buy and play game.

    Close?

    Not a boy BTW, just a depositer of truth bombs. As for no life...I'm not the one playing a game I hate.

    There’s a variety of reasons why people keep playing the game. EA have pretty much a monopoly on football games people love the game. I personally keep playing every year in the hope fut could possibly return to the fut 11-15 era. Maybe I’m dreaming!!
  • Arron xox
    3602 posts National Call-Up
    How can you call anyone a little boy when half of your posts or titled Oooo
  • Knowlesdinho
    13436 posts Has That Special Something
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    GULAG wrote: »
    Karma for a football game 😂😂😂😂.

    Stop buying and playing if you hate it that much.

    Oh look it's no life knowlesdinho .. I wouldn't even try and explain anything to you little boy.

    You don't need to explain... EA makes game, people buy game, people pump more money into game because of a questionable microtransaction model, people complain about the game and aspects of it, EA rakes in more and more money each year and make very few changes to the game... People still buy and play game.

    Close?

    Not a boy BTW, just a depositer of truth bombs. As for no life...I'm not the one playing a game I hate.

    There’s a variety of reasons why people keep playing the game. EA have pretty much a monopoly on football games people love the game. I personally keep playing every year in the hope fut could possibly return to the fut 11-15 era. Maybe I’m dreaming!!

    So how long does it take you to realise that simply isn't happening? I mean once, twice maybe even three times... but 5 times?

    And then you realise very quickly it's rubbish, but continue to play for 9 months?

    What variety of reasons are there to play a game you hate? And don't say "because I love football" that's the lamest reason people make because this is the poorest representation of a football game in existence. Rocket league is more realistic.
  • BuZuS
    1513 posts Play-Off Hero
    GULAG wrote: »
    Oh look it's no life knowlesdinho .. I wouldn't even try and explain anything to you little boy.
    > Has a breakdown in an online forum because he got beat by someone more skilled in a Video Game

    > Calls others no life little boys


    I love irony.
  • ILevis
    1331 posts Professional
    edited July 19
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    GULAG wrote: »
    Karma for a football game 😂😂😂😂.

    Stop buying and playing if you hate it that much.

    Oh look it's no life knowlesdinho .. I wouldn't even try and explain anything to you little boy.

    You don't need to explain... EA makes game, people buy game, people pump more money into game because of a questionable microtransaction model, people complain about the game and aspects of it, EA rakes in more and more money each year and make very few changes to the game... People still buy and play game.

    Close?

    Not a boy BTW, just a depositer of truth bombs. As for no life...I'm not the one playing a game I hate.

    There’s a variety of reasons why people keep playing the game. EA have pretty much a monopoly on football games people love the game. I personally keep playing every year in the hope fut could possibly return to the fut 11-15 era. Maybe I’m dreaming!!

    So how long does it take you to realise that simply isn't happening? I mean once, twice maybe even three times... but 5 times?

    And then you realise very quickly it's rubbish, but continue to play for 9 months?

    What variety of reasons are there to play a game you hate? And don't say "because I love football" that's the lamest reason people make because this is the poorest representation of a football game in existence. Rocket league is more realistic.

    what do you mean?

    I like F1, so im forced to play the F1 games, eventho they are super boring. I also like playing guitar, so 1 hour of guitar hero daily is a must. Because of my love for football, i am also forced to eat Soccer-Crunch-Cereal each morning. Its ❤️❤️❤️❤️ disgusting, but what can you do. After all i love football, so there is no other choice than to eat those. Haribo also makes some soccer themed candy. Apart from the breakfast cereal, they are all i eat. Im massively overweight because of that but its my only choice. I couldnt find any other football themed food yet.
  • Tuqijuno
    621 posts An Exciting Prospect
    ILevis wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    GULAG wrote: »
    Karma for a football game 😂😂😂😂.

    Stop buying and playing if you hate it that much.

    Oh look it's no life knowlesdinho .. I wouldn't even try and explain anything to you little boy.

    You don't need to explain... EA makes game, people buy game, people pump more money into game because of a questionable microtransaction model, people complain about the game and aspects of it, EA rakes in more and more money each year and make very few changes to the game... People still buy and play game.

    Close?

    Not a boy BTW, just a depositer of truth bombs. As for no life...I'm not the one playing a game I hate.

    There’s a variety of reasons why people keep playing the game. EA have pretty much a monopoly on football games people love the game. I personally keep playing every year in the hope fut could possibly return to the fut 11-15 era. Maybe I’m dreaming!!

    So how long does it take you to realise that simply isn't happening? I mean once, twice maybe even three times... but 5 times?

    And then you realise very quickly it's rubbish, but continue to play for 9 months?

    What variety of reasons are there to play a game you hate? And don't say "because I love football" that's the lamest reason people make because this is the poorest representation of a football game in existence. Rocket league is more realistic.

    what do you mean?

    I like F1, so im forced to play the F1 games, eventho they are super boring. I also like playing guitar, so 1 hour of guitar hero daily is a must. Because of my love for football, i am also forced to eat Soccer-Crunch-Cereal each morning. Its ❤️❤️❤️❤️ disgusting, but what can you do. After all i love football, so there is no other choice than to eat those. Haribo also makes some soccer themed candy. Apart from the breakfast cereal, they are all i eat. Im massively overweight because of that but its my only choice. I couldnt find any other football themed food yet.

    I'm triggered by the F1 part.
  • ILevis
    1331 posts Professional
    Tuqijuno wrote: »
    ILevis wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    GULAG wrote: »
    Karma for a football game 😂😂😂😂.

    Stop buying and playing if you hate it that much.

    Oh look it's no life knowlesdinho .. I wouldn't even try and explain anything to you little boy.

    You don't need to explain... EA makes game, people buy game, people pump more money into game because of a questionable microtransaction model, people complain about the game and aspects of it, EA rakes in more and more money each year and make very few changes to the game... People still buy and play game.

    Close?

    Not a boy BTW, just a depositer of truth bombs. As for no life...I'm not the one playing a game I hate.

    There’s a variety of reasons why people keep playing the game. EA have pretty much a monopoly on football games people love the game. I personally keep playing every year in the hope fut could possibly return to the fut 11-15 era. Maybe I’m dreaming!!

    So how long does it take you to realise that simply isn't happening? I mean once, twice maybe even three times... but 5 times?

    And then you realise very quickly it's rubbish, but continue to play for 9 months?

    What variety of reasons are there to play a game you hate? And don't say "because I love football" that's the lamest reason people make because this is the poorest representation of a football game in existence. Rocket league is more realistic.

    what do you mean?

    I like F1, so im forced to play the F1 games, eventho they are super boring. I also like playing guitar, so 1 hour of guitar hero daily is a must. Because of my love for football, i am also forced to eat Soccer-Crunch-Cereal each morning. Its ❤️❤️❤️❤️ disgusting, but what can you do. After all i love football, so there is no other choice than to eat those. Haribo also makes some soccer themed candy. Apart from the breakfast cereal, they are all i eat. Im massively overweight because of that but its my only choice. I couldnt find any other football themed food yet.

    I'm triggered by the F1 part.

    Understandable. After all as a fan of F1, i should be used to the sport being boring. ;)

    Just kidding. They are good games and i have bought 3 or 4 of them on sale, just for some reason never got hooked in and motivated enough to play them more than a few times. I think its mostly the practice drills they introduced recently that are putting me off. Doing them is super important if you want to improve your car, but they get tedious and feel more like a chore after doing them a few times imo
  • BuZuS
    1513 posts Play-Off Hero
    ILevis wrote: »
    Apart from the breakfast cereal, they are all i eat. Im massively overweight because of that but its my only choice. I couldnt find any other football themed food yet.
    "I'm staying the weekend, do you know that only burger place in town?"
    "Yeah, I go there every week."
    "Ah, so you would recommend it?"
    "No, worst burgers ever. Overpriced, they put feces in there, I get diarrhea every time I go there and complain about it online."
    "... wait, didn't you say you go there every week?"
    "Sure, because I love burgers."
    "... but you said they were terrible...?"
    "The worst ever. But I have no choice, because I love burgers."
    "... but why not get a pizza or something? Plenty of other restaurants here."
    "I love burgers. I have no choice."
    "..."
  • Tuqijuno
    621 posts An Exciting Prospect
    ILevis wrote: »
    Tuqijuno wrote: »
    ILevis wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    GULAG wrote: »
    Karma for a football game 😂😂😂😂.

    Stop buying and playing if you hate it that much.

    Oh look it's no life knowlesdinho .. I wouldn't even try and explain anything to you little boy.

    You don't need to explain... EA makes game, people buy game, people pump more money into game because of a questionable microtransaction model, people complain about the game and aspects of it, EA rakes in more and more money each year and make very few changes to the game... People still buy and play game.

    Close?

    Not a boy BTW, just a depositer of truth bombs. As for no life...I'm not the one playing a game I hate.

    There’s a variety of reasons why people keep playing the game. EA have pretty much a monopoly on football games people love the game. I personally keep playing every year in the hope fut could possibly return to the fut 11-15 era. Maybe I’m dreaming!!

    So how long does it take you to realise that simply isn't happening? I mean once, twice maybe even three times... but 5 times?

    And then you realise very quickly it's rubbish, but continue to play for 9 months?

    What variety of reasons are there to play a game you hate? And don't say "because I love football" that's the lamest reason people make because this is the poorest representation of a football game in existence. Rocket league is more realistic.

    what do you mean?

    I like F1, so im forced to play the F1 games, eventho they are super boring. I also like playing guitar, so 1 hour of guitar hero daily is a must. Because of my love for football, i am also forced to eat Soccer-Crunch-Cereal each morning. Its ❤️❤️❤️❤️ disgusting, but what can you do. After all i love football, so there is no other choice than to eat those. Haribo also makes some soccer themed candy. Apart from the breakfast cereal, they are all i eat. Im massively overweight because of that but its my only choice. I couldnt find any other football themed food yet.

    I'm triggered by the F1 part.

    Understandable. After all as a fan of F1, i should be used to the sport being boring. ;)

    Just kidding. They are good games and i have bought 3 or 4 of them on sale, just for some reason never got hooked in and motivated enough to play them more than a few times. I think its mostly the practice drills they introduced recently that are putting me off. Doing them is super important if you want to improve your car, but they get tedious and feel more like a chore after doing them a few times imo

    Yeah I agree there is a lot that could be improved. Thankfully for the last few years they've brought something significant to the game every year. F1 2020 is my patch for Ultimate team for 20-21 and so far I really like it.
  • Europa3114
    199 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The only way to effectively voice your displeasure for this or any previous title is to stop buying the game... How much money a game makes will determine how successful it is regardless of any of the finer details....

    You will buy Fifa 21you will spend money on packs.. You're emotional now but come release of the new game and anger and frustration will turn into excitement and the cycle continues...

    I only purchased fifa 20 around 2 months ago... And I totally skipped fifa 19 because fifa 18 was poor.. After playing this title I think it's OK but probably won't buy 21 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Gazmac_868
    269 posts Sunday League Hero
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    GULAG wrote: »
    Karma for a football game 😂😂😂😂.

    Stop buying and playing if you hate it that much.

    Oh look it's no life knowlesdinho .. I wouldn't even try and explain anything to you little boy.

    You don't need to explain... EA makes game, people buy game, people pump more money into game because of a questionable microtransaction model, people complain about the game and aspects of it, EA rakes in more and more money each year and make very few changes to the game... People still buy and play game.

    Close?

    Not a boy BTW, just a depositer of truth bombs. As for no life...I'm not the one playing a game I hate.

    There’s a variety of reasons why people keep playing the game. EA have pretty much a monopoly on football games people love the game. I personally keep playing every year in the hope fut could possibly return to the fut 11-15 era. Maybe I’m dreaming!!

    So how long does it take you to realise that simply isn't happening? I mean once, twice maybe even three times... but 5 times?

    And then you realise very quickly it's rubbish, but continue to play for 9 months?

    What variety of reasons are there to play a game you hate? And don't say "because I love football" that's the lamest reason people make because this is the poorest representation of a football game in existence. Rocket league is more realistic.

    Well can you explain why so many continue to play even though they come on here to complain? Are they addicted maybe? Personally I’m usually finished with Fifa for the cycle round March April but this year I’ve continued due to global events. At least when I’m on here being patronised by the likes of yourself I’m not out spreading the virus
  • Knowlesdinho
    13436 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 19
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    GULAG wrote: »
    Karma for a football game 😂😂😂😂.

    Stop buying and playing if you hate it that much.

    Oh look it's no life knowlesdinho .. I wouldn't even try and explain anything to you little boy.

    You don't need to explain... EA makes game, people buy game, people pump more money into game because of a questionable microtransaction model, people complain about the game and aspects of it, EA rakes in more and more money each year and make very few changes to the game... People still buy and play game.

    Close?

    Not a boy BTW, just a depositer of truth bombs. As for no life...I'm not the one playing a game I hate.

    There’s a variety of reasons why people keep playing the game. EA have pretty much a monopoly on football games people love the game. I personally keep playing every year in the hope fut could possibly return to the fut 11-15 era. Maybe I’m dreaming!!

    So how long does it take you to realise that simply isn't happening? I mean once, twice maybe even three times... but 5 times?

    And then you realise very quickly it's rubbish, but continue to play for 9 months?

    What variety of reasons are there to play a game you hate? And don't say "because I love football" that's the lamest reason people make because this is the poorest representation of a football game in existence. Rocket league is more realistic.

    Well can you explain why so many continue to play even though they come on here to complain? Are they addicted maybe? Personally I’m usually finished with Fifa for the cycle round March April but this year I’ve continued due to global events. At least when I’m on here being patronised by the likes of yourself I’m not out spreading the virus

    I'm not patronising, I'm simply pointing out facts. If a person has hated every edition for 5 years, why continue to buy it?

    Fifa isn't the only game you can play whilst staying indoors btw.

    Edit: addiction is serious and damaging to life... How many that say they are addicted to FIFA are having their lives destroyed by it? If that is really the case... Seek help.
  • Gazmac_868
    269 posts Sunday League Hero
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    GULAG wrote: »
    Karma for a football game 😂😂😂😂.

    Stop buying and playing if you hate it that much.

    Oh look it's no life knowlesdinho .. I wouldn't even try and explain anything to you little boy.

    You don't need to explain... EA makes game, people buy game, people pump more money into game because of a questionable microtransaction model, people complain about the game and aspects of it, EA rakes in more and more money each year and make very few changes to the game... People still buy and play game.

    Close?

    Not a boy BTW, just a depositer of truth bombs. As for no life...I'm not the one playing a game I hate.

    There’s a variety of reasons why people keep playing the game. EA have pretty much a monopoly on football games people love the game. I personally keep playing every year in the hope fut could possibly return to the fut 11-15 era. Maybe I’m dreaming!!

    So how long does it take you to realise that simply isn't happening? I mean once, twice maybe even three times... but 5 times?

    And then you realise very quickly it's rubbish, but continue to play for 9 months?

    What variety of reasons are there to play a game you hate? And don't say "because I love football" that's the lamest reason people make because this is the poorest representation of a football game in existence. Rocket league is more realistic.

    Well can you explain why so many continue to play even though they come on here to complain? Are they addicted maybe? Personally I’m usually finished with Fifa for the cycle round March April but this year I’ve continued due to global events. At least when I’m on here being patronised by the likes of yourself I’m not out spreading the virus

    I'm not patronising, I'm simply pointing out facts. If a person has hated every edition for 5 years, why continue to buy it?

    Fifa isn't the only game you can play whilst staying indoors btw.

    You be made a lot of assumptions there mate. Where did I say I ‘hated’ the last five editions? How do you know I’m not playing other games?
  • Knowlesdinho
    13436 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 19
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    GULAG wrote: »
    Karma for a football game 😂😂😂😂.

    Stop buying and playing if you hate it that much.

    Oh look it's no life knowlesdinho .. I wouldn't even try and explain anything to you little boy.

    You don't need to explain... EA makes game, people buy game, people pump more money into game because of a questionable microtransaction model, people complain about the game and aspects of it, EA rakes in more and more money each year and make very few changes to the game... People still buy and play game.

    Close?

    Not a boy BTW, just a depositer of truth bombs. As for no life...I'm not the one playing a game I hate.

    There’s a variety of reasons why people keep playing the game. EA have pretty much a monopoly on football games people love the game. I personally keep playing every year in the hope fut could possibly return to the fut 11-15 era. Maybe I’m dreaming!!

    So how long does it take you to realise that simply isn't happening? I mean once, twice maybe even three times... but 5 times?

    And then you realise very quickly it's rubbish, but continue to play for 9 months?

    What variety of reasons are there to play a game you hate? And don't say "because I love football" that's the lamest reason people make because this is the poorest representation of a football game in existence. Rocket league is more realistic.

    Well can you explain why so many continue to play even though they come on here to complain? Are they addicted maybe? Personally I’m usually finished with Fifa for the cycle round March April but this year I’ve continued due to global events. At least when I’m on here being patronised by the likes of yourself I’m not out spreading the virus

    I'm not patronising, I'm simply pointing out facts. If a person has hated every edition for 5 years, why continue to buy it?

    Fifa isn't the only game you can play whilst staying indoors btw.

    You be made a lot of assumptions there mate. Where did I say I ‘hated’ the last five editions? How do you know I’m not playing other games?

    I was referring to the op... Not you.
  • Gazmac_868
    269 posts Sunday League Hero
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    GULAG wrote: »
    Karma for a football game 😂😂😂😂.

    Stop buying and playing if you hate it that much.

    Oh look it's no life knowlesdinho .. I wouldn't even try and explain anything to you little boy.

    You don't need to explain... EA makes game, people buy game, people pump more money into game because of a questionable microtransaction model, people complain about the game and aspects of it, EA rakes in more and more money each year and make very few changes to the game... People still buy and play game.

    Close?

    Not a boy BTW, just a depositer of truth bombs. As for no life...I'm not the one playing a game I hate.

    There’s a variety of reasons why people keep playing the game. EA have pretty much a monopoly on football games people love the game. I personally keep playing every year in the hope fut could possibly return to the fut 11-15 era. Maybe I’m dreaming!!

    So how long does it take you to realise that simply isn't happening? I mean once, twice maybe even three times... but 5 times?

    And then you realise very quickly it's rubbish, but continue to play for 9 months?

    What variety of reasons are there to play a game you hate? And don't say "because I love football" that's the lamest reason people make because this is the poorest representation of a football game in existence. Rocket league is more realistic.

    Well can you explain why so many continue to play even though they come on here to complain? Are they addicted maybe? Personally I’m usually finished with Fifa for the cycle round March April but this year I’ve continued due to global events. At least when I’m on here being patronised by the likes of yourself I’m not out spreading the virus

    I'm not patronising, I'm simply pointing out facts. If a person has hated every edition for 5 years, why continue to buy it?

    Fifa isn't the only game you can play whilst staying indoors btw.

    You be made a lot of assumptions there mate. Where did I say I ‘hated’ the last five editions? How do you know I’m not playing other games?

    Ok mate dead on
  • Knowlesdinho
    13436 posts Has That Special Something
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    GULAG wrote: »
    Karma for a football game 😂😂😂😂.

    Stop buying and playing if you hate it that much.

    Oh look it's no life knowlesdinho .. I wouldn't even try and explain anything to you little boy.

    You don't need to explain... EA makes game, people buy game, people pump more money into game because of a questionable microtransaction model, people complain about the game and aspects of it, EA rakes in more and more money each year and make very few changes to the game... People still buy and play game.

    Close?

    Not a boy BTW, just a depositer of truth bombs. As for no life...I'm not the one playing a game I hate.

    There’s a variety of reasons why people keep playing the game. EA have pretty much a monopoly on football games people love the game. I personally keep playing every year in the hope fut could possibly return to the fut 11-15 era. Maybe I’m dreaming!!

    So how long does it take you to realise that simply isn't happening? I mean once, twice maybe even three times... but 5 times?

    And then you realise very quickly it's rubbish, but continue to play for 9 months?

    What variety of reasons are there to play a game you hate? And don't say "because I love football" that's the lamest reason people make because this is the poorest representation of a football game in existence. Rocket league is more realistic.

    Well can you explain why so many continue to play even though they come on here to complain? Are they addicted maybe? Personally I’m usually finished with Fifa for the cycle round March April but this year I’ve continued due to global events. At least when I’m on here being patronised by the likes of yourself I’m not out spreading the virus

    I'm not patronising, I'm simply pointing out facts. If a person has hated every edition for 5 years, why continue to buy it?

    Fifa isn't the only game you can play whilst staying indoors btw.

    You be made a lot of assumptions there mate. Where did I say I ‘hated’ the last five editions? How do you know I’m not playing other games?

    I was referring to the op... Not you.

    Actually it was you... You said you want a return to 11-15 which is an implication that you've not liked 16-20.
  • Gazmac_868
    269 posts Sunday League Hero
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    GULAG wrote: »
    Karma for a football game 😂😂😂😂.

    Stop buying and playing if you hate it that much.

    Oh look it's no life knowlesdinho .. I wouldn't even try and explain anything to you little boy.

    You don't need to explain... EA makes game, people buy game, people pump more money into game because of a questionable microtransaction model, people complain about the game and aspects of it, EA rakes in more and more money each year and make very few changes to the game... People still buy and play game.

    Close?

    Not a boy BTW, just a depositer of truth bombs. As for no life...I'm not the one playing a game I hate.

    There’s a variety of reasons why people keep playing the game. EA have pretty much a monopoly on football games people love the game. I personally keep playing every year in the hope fut could possibly return to the fut 11-15 era. Maybe I’m dreaming!!

    So how long does it take you to realise that simply isn't happening? I mean once, twice maybe even three times... but 5 times?

    And then you realise very quickly it's rubbish, but continue to play for 9 months?

    What variety of reasons are there to play a game you hate? And don't say "because I love football" that's the lamest reason people make because this is the poorest representation of a football game in existence. Rocket league is more realistic.

    Well can you explain why so many continue to play even though they come on here to complain? Are they addicted maybe? Personally I’m usually finished with Fifa for the cycle round March April but this year I’ve continued due to global events. At least when I’m on here being patronised by the likes of yourself I’m not out spreading the virus

    I'm not patronising, I'm simply pointing out facts. If a person has hated every edition for 5 years, why continue to buy it?

    Fifa isn't the only game you can play whilst staying indoors btw.

    You be made a lot of assumptions there mate. Where did I say I ‘hated’ the last five editions? How do you know I’m not playing other games?

    I was referring to the op... Not you.

    Actually it was you... You said you want a return to 11-15 which is an implication that you've not liked 16-20.

    No worries mate. I preferred those editions deffo but I haven’t disliked the latest editions otherwise like you say I would just stop buying it.
  • Knowlesdinho
    13436 posts Has That Special Something
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    GULAG wrote: »
    Karma for a football game 😂😂😂😂.

    Stop buying and playing if you hate it that much.

    Oh look it's no life knowlesdinho .. I wouldn't even try and explain anything to you little boy.

    You don't need to explain... EA makes game, people buy game, people pump more money into game because of a questionable microtransaction model, people complain about the game and aspects of it, EA rakes in more and more money each year and make very few changes to the game... People still buy and play game.

    Close?

    Not a boy BTW, just a depositer of truth bombs. As for no life...I'm not the one playing a game I hate.

    There’s a variety of reasons why people keep playing the game. EA have pretty much a monopoly on football games people love the game. I personally keep playing every year in the hope fut could possibly return to the fut 11-15 era. Maybe I’m dreaming!!

    So how long does it take you to realise that simply isn't happening? I mean once, twice maybe even three times... but 5 times?

    And then you realise very quickly it's rubbish, but continue to play for 9 months?

    What variety of reasons are there to play a game you hate? And don't say "because I love football" that's the lamest reason people make because this is the poorest representation of a football game in existence. Rocket league is more realistic.

    Well can you explain why so many continue to play even though they come on here to complain? Are they addicted maybe? Personally I’m usually finished with Fifa for the cycle round March April but this year I’ve continued due to global events. At least when I’m on here being patronised by the likes of yourself I’m not out spreading the virus

    I'm not patronising, I'm simply pointing out facts. If a person has hated every edition for 5 years, why continue to buy it?

    Fifa isn't the only game you can play whilst staying indoors btw.

    You be made a lot of assumptions there mate. Where did I say I ‘hated’ the last five editions? How do you know I’m not playing other games?

    I was referring to the op... Not you.

    Actually it was you... You said you want a return to 11-15 which is an implication that you've not liked 16-20.

    No worries mate. I preferred those editions deffo but I haven’t disliked the latest editions otherwise like you say I would just stop buying it.

    I really liked 15 myself.

    Look it's nothing personal, I just feel that getting angry with the game and continuing to play is futile.
Sign In or Register to comment.