TOTY Trent Or TOTSSF AWB?

Beachill
269 posts Sunday League Hero
edited July 18
Title?

Comments

  • Saiyajin
    201 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Push cause same question
  • Tboon
    3528 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 18
    It isn't a answer on your question, but for me FB Cancelo is noticeable better. I sold Trent and got AWB (untradable) on the bench.
  • Lackosweat
    7521 posts League Winner
    Defensively AWB >>>>>>>> TAA
    TAA is not that good in attack anw.
  • MrMTFC
    843 posts Semi-Pro
    Red tots taa has been great for me with anchor chem on whatever instructions I set him on
  • DaMMian
    1363 posts Professional
    TAA is great
  • juliuscaesar8
    1114 posts Professional
    AWB. His body type is better for tackling
  • Bakudu76
    2881 posts Fans' Favourite
    Asm for cb. Taa if you like a mpre attacking rb. But he's almost unusable without shadow
  • Clancy
    8484 posts League Winner
    Bakudu76 wrote: »
    Asm for cb. Taa if you like a mpre attacking rb. But he's almost unusable without shadow

    This, TAA must have shadow
  • JimNoShoes
    525 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Clancy wrote: »
    Bakudu76 wrote: »
    Asm for cb. Taa if you like a mpre attacking rb. But he's almost unusable without shadow

    This, TAA must have shadow

    Anchor gives 99 defending in all but heading and 97 pace, but also 90 strength with 99 aggression. Is this not better than the shadow improvements?
  • Bakudu76
    2881 posts Fans' Favourite
    JimNoShoes wrote: »
    Clancy wrote: »
    Bakudu76 wrote: »
    Asm for cb. Taa if you like a mpre attacking rb. But he's almost unusable without shadow

    This, TAA must have shadow

    Anchor gives 99 defending in all but heading and 97 pace, but also 90 strength with 99 aggression. Is this not better than the shadow improvements?

    Max pace, trumps those additional physical stats.
    They're decent anyway. But a bit below power curve Thats also why many people use anchor and feel that taa is subpar with the amount of 99pace and high physical and strength wingers in the game atm. Combine that with the running fake shot glitch and high attacking workrate. And the meta of passes down the wing from opponents respective wings backs.

    That why shadow is better suited
  • Jonboyparker
    6410 posts Big Money Move
    Tboon wrote: »
    It isn't a answer on your question, but for me FB Cancelo is noticeable better. I sold Trent and got AWB (untradable) on the bench.

    I use FB Cancelo in a more than stacked team. Tried loads but I always go back. Only RB’s
    Not tried are Icons. Tempted by a PIM but I can’t see them being as good. Cancelo recovery and agility is vital
Sign In or Register to comment.