Any 433(5) users now?

RayS
36937 posts World Cup Winner
edited July 2020
Was gonna go back to this formation, but my old CTs don't seem to be working as well as I remember.

Anyone use this formation with good success?

Seems this formation is out of vogue even in the 433(x) thread!

Comments

• AngryFUTplayer
    1175 posts Professional
    Haven't had as much success with it this year. I have four tactics set 4222, 4231, 4321 and 433(5). I just can't seem to get the 5 to be effective
  • RayS
    edited July 2020
    Haven't had as much success with it this year. I have four tactics set 4222, 4231, 4321 and 433(5). I just can't seem to get the 5 to be effective

Yeah maybe it's just not well suited at this stage of the game. Might play around with a few more CTs. I just need to work in SH Pogba (hopefully!), SH Bruno, and Nakata into a team. Don't think I can use any of those 3 as a dedicated CDM, so the idea was to run Nakata (or Bruno) as a CF or false 9.
  • Atm365
    232 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    433(5) is definitely my best (in terms of enjoyment and success) formation for sure! I’m not too good at the game, but with the top notch players I have through this promo, it’s been great for me.
  • AngryFUTplayer
    1175 posts Professional
    You could try 4321 and put your central striker on false 9 lf and rf on cut inside and CCM on stay back or drop between. That's what's working for me atm. (Rashford and Cr7 flanking tots Benzema as my central striker).
    Benzema
    Cr7-rashford
    Bruno-matuidi-modric
    Mendy-opara-robinson-awb
    Hamid

My 4321
  • Delboy13710
    10211 posts Has That Special Something
    Just tagged you in the 433 thread definitely still usable g1/e3 finishes using it holding my own in div1 .
  • AngryFUTplayer
    1175 posts Professional
    Just tagged you in the 433 thread definitely still usable g1/e3 finishes using it holding my own in div1 .

You're are also obviously a much better player than me, lol
  • RayS

Just saw it. Will use those for my next WL games!
  • RayS
    You could try 4321 and put your central striker on false 9 lf and rf on cut inside and CCM on stay back or drop between. That's what's working for me atm. (Rashford and Cr7 flanking tots Benzema as my central striker).
    Benzema
    Cr7-rashford
    Bruno-matuidi-modric
    Mendy-opara-robinson-awb
    Hamid

My 4321

Ah, 4321 is a great idea too. I'll give this a go as well