Please Vote Saka

LoPo9
1228 posts Professional
If you don't care either way, then please vote for the kid who deserves a card. Thank you for your time

Comments

• LoPo9
    1228 posts Professional
    Rebic deserves it as well.

Nah. Milan already has two.
  • aberry1000
    2377 posts Fans' Favourite
    deserves a card for what
  • Amargaladaster26
    10718 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 2020
    LoPo9 wrote: »
    Rebic deserves it as well.
    Nah. Milan already has two.

And? Vote is not for which club got enough SH cards.
  • Hugoku
    1375 posts Professional
    Nope, sorry. Sold my TOTSSF Ilicic so this may be a good replacement, plus perfect link to Zlatan
  • HyperOCD
    1917 posts Fans' Favourite
    One links to zlatan and the other no one cares :D
  • Smsalnuaimi
    1600 posts Play-Off Hero
    Done
  • oldboiler
    5099 posts Big Money Move
    Voted the Spanish one, closed my eye and pointed, landed on him. Sorry
  • DaMMian
    2318 posts Fans' Favourite
    Rebic will win sorry
  • GTaylor
    1108 posts Professional
    Saka, a good player in an awful team. Not convinced he has had a great few games also...
  • Wvondyx
    157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sadly no chance because of this community, alot people say that rather vote rebic to ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off arsenal fans.
    Sad that thus community do everything just to make angry another else, like i said, this conmunity deserve bad fifa every year as revenge how they act
  • Stevo_CT
    3501 posts National Call-Up
    Wvondyx wrote: »
    Sadly no chance because of this community, alot people say that rather vote rebic to ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off arsenal fans.
    Sad that thus community do everything just to make angry another else, like i said, this conmunity deserve bad fifa every year as revenge how they act

Logically, most are voting Rebic as they can link Ibra, it makes sense.
    I'm an Arsenal fan, and would love Saka from this perspective, the odds are stacked against him however.

But putting this on a couple of obvious selfish morons on this forum is not a true statement imo.
  • Mogga
    3277 posts National Call-Up
    Stevo_CT wrote: »

Logically, most are voting Rebic as they can link Ibra, it makes sense.
    I'm an Arsenal fan, and would love Saka from this perspective, the odds are stacked against him however.

But putting this on a couple of obvious selfish morons on this forum is not a true statement imo.

That was my logic. Also brings modric and perisic into the side
  • Chavez76
    9804 posts League Winner

'a lot of people' . How many people are that, and how many people do you think vote?

Anyone who plays a SerieA team, who likes Milan as a club, Croatian, or who will by default vote for the highest pick will not vote for Saka.
    Stop assuming people do everything to let your favorite not win. People might actually want someone else.
  • SomeNextGuy
    4785 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 2020

Yeah that's basically why. 😂 🤷‍♂️

Highest rated always wins anyway.
  • Batman442
    6045 posts Big Money Move
    I voted saka, I think because of his french link and being EPL he might have a chance. Could be the tightest vote yet
  • Amargaladaster26
    10718 posts Has That Special Something
    Batman442 wrote: »
    I voted saka, I think because of his french link and being EPL he might have a chance. Could be the tightest vote yet

English
  • Vezzo
    1671 posts Play-Off Hero
    Voted Rebic. Too few Croatians this year.
  • Boysie91
    15004 posts World Class
    His card would be trash anyway
  • nsholmberg11
    2395 posts Fans' Favourite
    No. Rebic deserves it much more anyways
  • AngryFUTplayer
    1175 posts Professional
    If you don't care either way, then please vote for the kid who deserves a card. Thank you for your time

An forgo the zlatan kessie rebic triangle of doom? I think not, lol.
  • Mogga
    3277 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 2020

An forgo the zlatan kessie rebic triangle of doom? I think not, lol.

I've got Kessie and never actually used him. Any good ?
  • Wvondyx
    157 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Jesus how pathetic life you must have you piece of crap, hope you broke your booth arms
  • Destin8or
    5674 posts Big Money Move

Jesus how pathetic life you must have you piece of crap, hope you broke your booth arms

Taxi for Mr Wvondyx.
  • BadSeedsFC
    3100 posts National Call-Up
    Vote for Buyakooooo
  • Fifapayne
    6112 posts Big Money Move
    Whose actually good that uses Ibra though? :D
  • DannySTFC
    9456 posts League Winner
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    Whose actually good that uses Ibra though? :D

Because Ibra isn’t Ben Yedder he’s not useable? That seems to be the way most kids have played the game this year.
  • SomeNextGuy
    4785 posts Big Money Move

LOL just seen this. Love it 😂