Lenglet or Luiz

NucksNation
2214 posts Fans' Favourite
Both can fit in the team and replacing slab head maguire finally, who’s the better CB?
I’m liking Luiz’a stats not just defending but passing, shooting, etc.
I think they are about the same price too

Comments

• NinthFall
    1945 posts Fans' Favourite
    Think Luiz comes with more unique characteristics and has always been OP in Fifa 20 especially. He's more expensive, but worth it.
  • NucksNation
    NinthFall wrote: »
    Think Luiz comes with more unique characteristics and has always been OP in Fifa 20 especially. He's more expensive, but worth it.

I agree with you, might be his last fifa card that’s useable
    I’ve played against his previous sbc card and he’s OP.
  • DaMMian
    1363 posts Professional
    David Luiz
  • NucksNation
    DaMMian wrote: »
    David Luiz

Thank you good sir
  • Team Sam
    2715 posts Fans' Favourite
    Same decision to make!

Seems silly to do both, although in theory I could make it work
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3647 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 11
    Lenglet
  • Izzy2K17
    12030 posts Has That Special Something
    Lenglet

• StiflersDad07
    133 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Izzy2K17 wrote: »
    Lenglet

• MrMTFC
    843 posts Semi-Pro
    I'm still using fb luiz so sh version surely better
  • BaseCamp
    1808 posts Play-Off Hero
    Nothing really stood out to me about Lenglets card compared to Luiz. Literally the only thing better is the work rates. Im doing Luiz.
  • CycloMusic10
    909 posts Professional
    Is a thought decision, but since i have never tried DL, this fifa and lenglet was godly good at the start of the game for me, I'm might go for lenglet
  • Karim-Denz
    809 posts Semi-Pro
    Lenglet because m/h
  • NucksNation
    I like lenglets work rate but I’ve militao who is already m/h so having luiz will link to militao but also to my AWB

Stats surely line up luiz to be better.. imagine that 90min corner kick that falls on luiz’s path and lenglets, who finishes it?
  • Team Sam
    2715 posts Fans' Favourite
    Really tough decision as I definitely want one (have some duplicates that need restoring from quick sell soon!), but definitely don't want to do both.

I need to pick the best 2 from this bunch (chemistry not an issue):

1) David Luiz
    2) Lenglet
    3) mid Maldini (own)
    4) prime Cannavaro (own)
    5) Militao (own)
    6) Diego Carlos (own)
  • FUT_Moe
    1278 posts Professional
    I have Luiz, Lenglet, and Diego Carlos. Tried highest cards of VVD, Smalling, De Vrij, De Ligt.

I came to the conclusion that after TOTS/TOTY VVD, SH David Luiz is the next best CB that I tried in the game.

TOTSSF Diego Carlos is much better than SH Lenglet. Lenglet's in game model is what makes him fall short.

I currently run a partnership of SH David Luiz and TOTSSF Diego Carlos.
  • ziotree
    420 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Had same dilemma. Decided to go lenglet. That way can keep in ter stegan. Not heard good things about pope or Alison as would have to stick in a Brazil or prem keeoer
  • Nodge86
    2358 posts Fans' Favourite
    I like lenglets work rate but I’ve militao who is already m/h so having luiz will link to militao but also to my AWB

Stats surely line up luiz to be better.. imagine that 90min corner kick that falls on luiz’s path and lenglets, who finishes it?

Ramos.
  • nicela
    249 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited July 11
    luiz is obviously better. not even a debate tbh. however, wouldnt do his sbc if you wanna spend coins cuz every version of rio except mid (i didnt try it) is better than david luiz. if you use fodder and have no coins, luiz is decent but he is a fraud, remember that

if you dont have ramos, complete him instead as he is the best cb in the game except for his tots version
  • lido12
    232 posts Sunday League Hero
    nicela wrote: »
    luiz is obviously better. not even a debate tbh. however, wouldnt do his sbc if you wanna spend coins cuz every version of rio except mid (i didnt try it) is better than david luiz. if you use fodder and have no coins, luiz is decent but he is a fraud, remember that

if you dont have ramos, complete him instead as he is the best cb in the game except for his tots version

i have ramos sbc you see david luis is not better than him ?
  • lido12
    FUT_Moe wrote: »
    I have Luiz, Lenglet, and Diego Carlos. Tried highest cards of VVD, Smalling, De Vrij, De Ligt.

I came to the conclusion that after TOTS/TOTY VVD, SH David Luiz is the next best CB that I tried in the game.

TOTSSF Diego Carlos is much better than SH Lenglet. Lenglet's in game model is what makes him fall short.

you tried moments ramos ?
  • kurzickchris
    285 posts Sunday League Hero
    lido12 wrote: »

Waiting on this answer. PM Ramos vs. SH Lenglet vs. SH Luiz vs. FB Militao
  • Kirin
    101 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Im using SH Luiz and FB Militao and even with 8 chem on Luiz, he’s a beast. Better than Militao and wayyyy better than PM Ramos. Not sure if I’ll get Lenglet since im fine with Ter Stegen on 7 chem
  • lido12
    edited July 11
    Kirin wrote: »

Im using SH Luiz and FB Militao and even with 8 chem on Luiz, he’s a beast. Better than Militao and wayyyy better than PM Ramos. Not sure if I’ll get Lenglet since im fine with Ter Stegen on 7 chem

i think yes luis is better than militao and Lenglet is better than militao
    for me also ramos is better than militao
    but whats the difference between ramos and luis ?
  • Kirin
    101 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Biggest difference for me between Ramos and Luiz is strength. Luiz can just push players easier
  • Stone_cold_tea93

Lenglet is better than Ramos. The positioning on the moments is awful.
  • nicela

the best defender in the game by far for me. finished top100 with him and rio for my first time ever during la liga tots. i love his positioning as he takes the ball up the field. varane is a fraud(only use him cuz he is untr, just like last year with his toty who was trash too), luiz is a fraud (used his fb only tho but that is the definition of poor positioning and he gives penalties too). i like defenders that take the ball when i tackle cuz i manually defend and no one is better than ramos, vvd and rio.

no one is better than pm ramos imo, except for tots ramos but no reason to pay coins for him when pm is free. i didnt use sh luiz but i used his fb and the kind of mistakes he did are not something better stats can fix. he is braindead in game just like irl
  • Stone_cold_tea93

the best defender in the game by far for me. finished top100 with him and rio for my first time ever during la liga tots. i love his positioning as he takes the ball up the field. varane is a fraud(only use him cuz he is untr, just like last year with his toty who was trash too), luiz is a fraud (used his fb only tho but that is the definition of poor positioning and he gives penalties too). i like defenders that take the ball when i tackle cuz i manually defend and no one is better than ramos, vvd and rio.

no one is better than pm ramos imo, except for tots ramos but no reason to pay coins for him when pm is free. i didnt use sh luiz but i used his fb and the kind of mistakes he did are not something better stats can fix. he is braindead in game just like irl

Guess it's all down to personal preference. I found Luiz to be more solid than Ramos. Rio is the best CB I have used on oat Fifa's.
  • Riotiga
    846 posts Semi-Pro
    I feel like by this time all these new/high-rated defenders will have minimum difference ingame. So if I were you, I'd base my decision on chemistry/links or what kind of team I'd like to build around him.
  • nicela
    edited July 12

Guess it's all down to personal preference. I found Luiz to be more solid than Ramos. Rio is the best CB I have used on oat Fifa's.

i love rio too. 2nd best after ramos imo. a bit better than vvd
  • lido12

i love my ramos and other cb i have vvd tots
    i was think to do luiz with 0 coins all fodder is untrade if he better than ramos :#