What’s the most offensive messages you’ve had during one game?

Murf1985
674 posts An Exciting Prospect
I played someone earlier and during the match he sent me 68 messages. All of varying degrees of abuse, accusations of cheating, and calling me rubbish because my team was better than his. But 68! How do you do even do it without timing out of the match.

Comments

• Knowlesdinho
    13425 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 8
    Fifa 17... "I'm going to (word will be filtered) your wife and set her on fire afterwards then kill your children where they sleep"

I am married, but no children so at least they are safe.
  • ViezeDries
    1420 posts Professional
    Fifa 17... "I'm going to (word will be filtered) your wife and set her on fire afterwards then kill your children where they sleep"

That's... Pretty offensive.

Did he shush you as well?
  • TW1103
    3079 posts National Call-Up
    Someone accused me of being a paedophile because I beat him, despite the fact that he had 90-ish percent possession, where he passed the ball round his back four
  • tzinc
    2219 posts Fans' Favourite
    don't even read messages who cares what a 12 year old thinks
  • Knowlesdinho
    13425 posts Has That Special Something
    ViezeDries wrote: »

I think that was part of the problem, he couldn't score so couldn't pull out the shush celebration.

Are you well my friend? I've not been on as much, but it's nice to see you're still here.
  • Iron_works
    115 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I had a German send multiple messages and voice notes about how I and my family should die.So I decided I would send some messages back to wind him up even more and ended up reporting him.after I reported him a messaged him the next day to see how he got on 😂
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3647 posts National Call-Up
    Had some 17 year old Dutch kid tell me he f'd my family members and all the usual stuff. Dont get many on ps4.
  • ArsleWenger
    418 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited July 9
    Hold your horses, some of you might not like my story here but

I’ve often counter the MOST abusive messages by checking up the area where they’re at (easier than people think most of the times). I then google map a store nearby and write them the location. Usually shuts them up. I never ever intend to do something with the information, but I feel like they need to know that they aren’t totally hidden just because they’re sitting behind their ps4. I know it isn’t right from my side either, but what should you do if some keyboard warrior threatens your life and the most bad thing that can happen to him is like a 2 day online ban or a ”warning”.
  • tzinc
    2219 posts Fans' Favourite
    lol that's genius
  • CeeQue
    12969 posts Has That Special Something
    tzinc wrote: »

Some are over 25 merchant.png but act like 12 yr olds.
  • NinthFall
    1945 posts Fans' Favourite
    Haven't seen many offensive messages. Probably because I ask if they want to be reported after the first insult. People usually shut up after
  • ArsleWenger
    418 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited July 9
    CeeQue wrote: »
    tzinc wrote: »

Some are over 25 merchant.png but act like 12 yr olds.

That’s the thing I can’t understand. I’m 21 myself, but I often get abusive messages from people like xxxx_93 or xxxxx_91 (?!). I mean I ”get” if a 12 year old brain isn’t fully developed. They also gets more triggered when I point out their age and ask about it
  • Clancy
    8484 posts League Winner
    Kill em with kindness. When I get any rage messages I just respond "gg, that was a close match. I like your squad". Have had many cases where the person flips like a light switch and sends nice messages after. But usually it just looks their vibe and they stop messaging 😂
  • Wurrsmycash
    766 posts Semi-Pro
    Clancy wrote: »
    Kill em with kindness. When I get any rage messages I just respond "gg, that was a close match. I like your squad". Have had many cases where the person flips like a light switch and sends nice messages after. But usually it just looks their vibe and they stop messaging 😂

Yep can confirm this too. Once the game is over and forgotten most people are actually quite friendly 😆
  • JWNYsg
    2778 posts Fans' Favourite
    i have had a lot. i don't celebrate goals, i don't do the dragbacks.

I am not even a good player.

image.png[/url]

of all this was the worst, dragging my innocent family in

i ignore stuff like, pay to win, or you cheater or something. It's personal when it involves people i love

This was the only case i reported and here is PS reply

i don't even know what F response is this....but there goes. I am over it now.

image.png

my advice to people is. if you're having a bad day stop playing. if it affects you badly, dont play online modes. play easy on SB and relish 30-0 wins

i lose on rivals and WL. 8-0, 10-1. I just acknowledge i am a crap player and keep playing. I don't make a song and dance out of it

• ViezeDries
    1420 posts Professional
    ViezeDries wrote: »

I think that was part of the problem, he couldn't score so couldn't pull out the shush celebration.

Are you well my friend? I've not been on as much, but it's nice to see you're still here.

@Knowlesdinho how nice of you, I am well, thank you so much. Are you as well?

Not being on here that much, I hope that's a good thing.
  • DFC1983
    1308 posts Professional
    I got one yesterday..

Now the guy was clearly the better player, I would even say he's a self-relegator as no-one in division 5 spams skill move after skill move after skill move 100% success rate unless you're a top player, be honest. He was beating me 4-1 so I changed tactics at HT. Clearly he was FAR superior to me. He hit the woodwork several times and sshhhed me after every goal.. It's obvious I was getting some EA-❤️❤️❤️❤️ and the game finished 4-4.

his message was along the lines of..

"look at you, the game helps you play it, your crap and you know it, the game helped you.. 100%. scripted ❤️❤️❤️❤️."

Just replied with "Gg".