The Squad Building Clanneges * I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS * Thread 🦖🏀🦎 ⛅ '>' 🤝

Comments

• freakjas
    14581 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 2020
    GL wrote: »
    freakjas wrote: »
    Bought a 35k pack and didn’t get one player above 79 rated, one squad fitness and no position change card that’s worth anything.

Baited by coach. Belichick still the goat on these streets

:#

Did another one and got lamela lol.
    Maybe 35ks aren‘t the move
  • WFCBagnall
    98141 posts Moderator
    Building up some really nice fodder now.

I'd say about 600ks worth in two nights.

Just need a big sbc to chuck it into :#
  • Dan is Clutch
    35951 posts World Cup Winner
    65e95ecd347372b237a8d7a9b2e36dcb.png

Icon #28

Baresi himself is so disgusted that he bailed.
  • FrankFrank
    9425 posts League Winner
    88 Depay, discard motm, 2x 82 from draft win. Big profit. Guess I will do the 82 squad then and get my 5 88s :cold_sweat:
  • GeTRiGhT
    13056 posts Has That Special Something
    GeTRiGhT wrote: »
    Wouldn't buying mega packs with coins be almost profitable now?

If your name is @WFCBagnall then yes.

So no.
  • jpsblue
    13322 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 2020
    H0XKwZ4.png

Threw 92 Grealish in there so quite happy with this. Got ASM in the first one. Never going to use that Griezmann though so all fodder. Kane, De Gea and that Dupe Partey went into one of Vinny's squads just then
  • holdenwait
    81841 posts Icon
    edited July 2020
    Making this guy watch all the replays of his nr 69 wearing tots Cristiano miss sitters like 5 times and I won with a last min Ribery goal to boot , lmao enjoyed that sooo much (he had paused on me after going up 1-0 right away)

<3
  • jpsblue
    used my draft token. 2-0 up inside 10 mins. gets dc'ed from the game and get the loss.. atleast i got a hunter in one of my 2 gold packs :D
  • SweetJesus101
    5701 posts Big Money Move
    what leagues worth doing now ? if have anyone doing any atm.. :D im sticked with the usual copa sbcs but im tired of search for that cards :#

Tbh leagues aren’t remotely worth doing atm
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    what leagues worth doing now ? if have anyone doing any atm.. :D im sticked with the usual copa sbcs but im tired of search for that cards :#

Would've thought the upgrade packs would be better value at the moment.

yeah i will probably stick with the upgrades till they end.. im already without anything in club though 🤣 did one today and then log off the console because without any objectives the game is boring for me..

got parejo but pulled motm rebic from one of the 1 player packs and it was a nice 18k back 😎
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    9596 posts League Winner
    I'll go in quickly just to do the daily SBC.. **proceeds to do both 5x88 and ends up with Vini Jr**

1fcf16df-25f0-48d3-ad8e-caccf4e47f8f.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=%2BMDsz3fXSGf2hcoi0l6Djxs4UGr9WKz6snv7KpUCq74%3D

• jpsblue
    had 87 ziyech and 88 partey in the final Vinny squad. Decided to do 2 more 85-92. Get 87 Ziyech and 88 Partey again ffs lol oh well had 2 recoveries with 2 days left anyway
  • holdenwait
    81841 posts Icon
    edited July 2020
    looking for something that's not an icon sbc to throw a dupe 88 luis alberto grrr

Screw it, discarded him to open a stack of upgrades

Godin from a tradeable 1 player pack saves the day again :D
  • Flamstead
    3689 posts National Call-Up

Tbh leagues aren’t remotely worth doing atm
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »

Would've thought the upgrade packs would be better value at the moment.

yeah i will probably stick with the upgrades till they end.. im already without anything in club though 🤣 did one today and then log off the console because without any objectives the game is boring for me..

got parejo but pulled motm rebic from one of the 1 player packs and it was a nice 18k back 😎

I've been doing all minor leagues that don't require golds as silvers are cheap for the most part and then using the golds from packs in the upgrades.

Still thinking to start submitting some teams from the major leagues where I have like 7 or more untradable cards so I can turn them into potential coins or just stick whatever packed into more upgrades.
  • Americano9387004
    29 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I'm about to sell up for Harry Kane. To complete the Pope 93 GK Objective. After i roast and cigarrete and some tea. Then after i complete it i'll sell Kane and buy my pacey 5 star wingers back.
  • Dan is Clutch
    I'm about to sell up for Harry Kane. To complete the Pope 93 GK Objective. After i roast and cigarrete and some tea. Then after i complete it i'll sell Kane and buy my pacey 5 star wingers back.

Ok
  • Hippyboy6
    19932 posts Club Captain
    What is the estimate for rank 1 in rivals? Was close to 17k last night 🤔
  • Nen
    9650 posts Moderator
    3644c6c95d02542736bc03624017bc28.png

Well. These have not been kind
  • Hicksy2011
    19083 posts World Class
    I’m going to try so hard to start stacking packs in case they release TOTS again in a couple of weeks
    Not sure I’m going to manage it though
  • Hippyboy6
    19932 posts Club Captain

Sancho's CL card is like 35k, it's 20k cheaper than Kane's NIF card......
  • Nen
    9650 posts Moderator
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    I’m going to try so hard to start stacking packs in case they release TOTS again in a couple of weeks
    Not sure I’m going to manage it though

I can't see them removing all these sbcs and everything though. Open now, and open then :D
  • Dan is Clutch
    I’ll save packs from next Thursday. No point doing it now imo.
  • Hicksy2011
    19083 posts World Class
    I’m just looking at this 88+ pack and there are about 5 players I would want from it
    Aside from the burning desire to do icons ASAP there is no other reason to open it now for me
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    6948 posts Big Money Move
    2x 85-92 2x totyn Thiago Silva when I already had him. Guess Im finishing Vini
  • Dan is Clutch
    Guessing another silver star thing or whatever they're called tonight.
  • WFCBagnall
    98141 posts Moderator
    Guessing another silver star thing or whatever they're called tonight.

Hopefully not.

Up there with one of the worst bits of content they've done this year.
  • Tommytour
    688 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Camavinga deserves the silver card tonight
  • Futgol
    348 posts Sunday League Hero
    bb3ee626e1645bb36bc7ead576035a11.png It would have been perfect
  • Hollandman
    4860 posts National Call-Up
    Future Star Tomori from 84+Thats another 87 fodder shocked that he is stil over 100k