Liverpool Football Club

Comments

• Tornado31619
    22439 posts Club Captain
    So much for him being a CL hero, then.
  • LFC Simon 98
    20011 posts Club Captain

That will never be forgotten. He will forever ne remembered. Like Pongolle and Mellor scoring vs Olympiakos in 2005 group stage, still songs about them
  • Argie8
    6310 posts Big Money Move
    Origi isn't a very good player. I think most Liverpool fans know that. Still gotta respect what he's done for us though
  • Argie8
    6310 posts Big Money Move
    What ever happened to Shaqiri? Nobody talks about him but today was the first time he's been in the squad since January. Strange situation
  • Wyojasond
    14901 posts Has That Special Something
    Argie8 wrote: »
    What ever happened to Shaqiri? Nobody talks about him but today was the first time he's been in the squad since January. Strange situation

Been carrying an injury.
  • Cyodine
    2721 posts Fans' Favourite
    Only kind words for our lord and savior Divock Origi please, thank you.
  • Wyojasond
    So after today’s performance do you want to see Keita keep starting? I thought he had a few good moments and the assist was nice but still nowhere near where we all think he should be.

I’d kind of like to see him in more of a CAM role with Hendo and Fabinho behind him before making a final decision but I’m finally starting to lean towards the Keita out side after his last few showings 🤷‍♂️
  • Cyodine
    So after today’s performance do you want to see Keita keep starting? I thought he had a few good moments and the assist was nice but still nowhere near where we all think he should be.

I’d kind of like to see him in more of a CAM role with Hendo and Fabinho behind him before making a final decision but I’m finally starting to lean towards the Keita out side after his last few showings 🤷‍♂️

As long as Keita is fit then I think he should play. Everyone is a bit rusty at the moment but Keita is like watching magic happen when he's fit. He was amazing towards the end of last season, was our best midfielder at times.
  • ChrisLFC
    7343 posts League Winner
    edited July 6
    What's that have to do with his ability? Its like Welbeck scoring in the CL final so you can't criticise him

Club legend but in all honesty he isn't good enough to start regularly for us.
  • Kellnerr
    3824 posts National Call-Up

I've always been quite sceptical about Keita, mainly because of his injuries, but this is what I'd like to see:

Buy Thiago, sell Wijnaldum, keep Keita. Naby just needs to stay fit during pre-season to be able to cement a starting XI spot. I think Thiago brings enough balance into our midfield that Hendo isn't even a must anymore, so there could be a chance for other players. If he's consistently injured again, he's aboslutely done. Still has contract until 2023, so we can get a reasonable fee for him anyway. Can make a big money signing for central midfield in 2021 in any case.
  • Cyodine

:D

An unlikely signing to begin with, it would have been nice to add more quality but our midfield has enough depth. I'd like to see Jones get more time rather than us bringing someone else in.

If anything Thiago was just trying to get more money from Bayern.

I'd like to see Minamino get some starts in Firmino's role as that's the role I think he will be best suited for. Cover for Mane and Robertson is also a must, unless Klopp is okay with Origi being Mane's cover. Maybe another CB is Lovren leaves but there is not many players who can improve our XI and we shouldn't be spending more than 30m on rotational players.

• Wyojasond
    Now we just need to fix that haircut 😉😂

• Pxul_
    9715 posts League Winner
    Bro leave the trim, he looks unreal
  • LFC Simon 98
    20011 posts Club Captain
    Hope he keeps it forever and becomes iconic
  • Wyojasond
    Pxul_ wrote: »
    Bro leave the trim, he looks unreal
    Hope he keeps it forever and becomes iconic

hj8AzCp.jpg
  • Wyojasond
    Honestly it wouldn’t bug me as much if it didn’t have that stupid bun 💁‍♂️ The rest I’m good with 😂
  • Cyodine
    Best cut in the league.
  • Stlducks
    3170 posts National Call-Up
    If it wasn't for the sideshow Bob's on Arsenal, Elliot would have to have the worst hair in the league.
  • Bob_Dylan
    21308 posts Club Captain
    It’s embarrassing.
  • WryLucky
    3032 posts National Call-Up
    Can't wait until he's 35 and still has the same haircut
  • LFC Simon 98
    20011 posts Club Captain
    Bob_Dylan wrote: »
    It’s embarrassing.

How can a haircut be embarrassing. It’s very well kept imo. Even if it’s aint your style you gotta say it’s fair play for expressing himself

Also I’m kinda sad he has a much better beard that id be able to grow despite being a lot younger
  • Stlducks
    3170 posts National Call-Up
    WryLucky wrote: »

Can't wait until he's a Liverpool legend and thousands of people are walking around Anfield with this haircut.
  • Cyodine

Ronaldo has got a very similar haircut now and he's 35.
  • WryLucky
    3032 posts National Call-Up
    Cyodine wrote: »

Ronaldo doesn't age, he's immortal.
  • Cyodine
    Cyodine wrote: »

Ronaldo doesn't age, he's immortal.

I'm still surprised that he is 35, I was thinking in my head 32 max.
  • tilen11
    6195 posts Big Money Move
    Ahmer50x wrote: »

Hopefully every club engages with this asap.

• Sellish
    10196 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 7
    Ahmer50x wrote: »

Hopefully every club engages with this asap.

Won't people be infected when standing in lines next to eachother on their way into the stadiums to the test? Or at the pubs before game or train/bus to the stadium?
    Sounds like a money waster to me.
  • Pxul_
    9715 posts League Winner
    should seen how busy pubs have been since they opened, surely the rona is over and done with?