Best TOTS cards you have used so far?

Comments

• jpsblue
    5547 posts Big Money Move
    Campino wrote: »
    sofyanm wrote: »
    Atal and Renato are so good that I’m using them on 8 chem

Where you playing Atal? I’m playing him CM after playing For ages at striker

He’s just as good

ive always played Atal at CM. He's so good there especially in my 442 as the more attacking CM
  • sofyanm
    4921 posts National Call-Up
    Campino wrote: »
    sofyanm wrote: »
    Atal and Renato are so good that I’m using them on 8 chem

Where you playing Atal? I’m playing him CM after playing For ages at striker

He’s just as good
    Played him ST last weekend but I'm mainly using him RM. Love him there
  • Muzza11
    10924 posts Has That Special Something
    jpsblue wrote: »
    is tots mbappe still elite, elite not like eusebio elite but still one of the best?

Very good, Very strong, decent shooting and insane dribbling however the FB card is better because of that WF.
  • jpsblue
    5547 posts Big Money Move
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    is tots mbappe still elite, elite not like eusebio elite but still one of the best?

Very good, Very strong, decent shooting and insane dribbling however the FB card is better because of that WF.
    How would he compare to HL Neymar upfront next to SH Ribery or something?
  • Muzza11

I personally would not like Neymar and Ribery up top, I would prefer Mbappe because of his Physicsl presence.
  • Js734
    597 posts An Exciting Prospect

I personally would not like Neymar and Ribery up top, I would prefer Mbappe because of his Physicsl presence.

Agreed
  • James Libby
    7444 posts League Winner
    Ribery.
  • DougInskip
    7708 posts League Winner
    edited July 6
    Atals best position? And any reviews on Mahrez (always gives me trouble) + Mane?
  • DougInskip wrote: »
    Atals best position? And any reviews on Mahrez (always gives me trouble) + Mane?

you're always using the most expensive cards, can't see Mahrez impressing you tbh. he's average compared to some of the top notch cards. Mane is amazing.
  • DougInskip
    7708 posts League Winner
    @holdenwait cheers man, got to the stage of the game were I’m trying out some cards I haven’t used
    @holdenwait cheers man, got to the stage of the game were I’m trying out some cards I haven’t used

hope you got Ribery already, he's fantastic. >:)
  • DougInskip
    7708 posts League Winner
    holdenwait wrote: »
    DougInskip wrote: »

hope you got Ribery already, he's fantastic. >:)

Yeah got him last night! Only played a few games but feels like ney on steroids :joy:
  • Tommytour
    688 posts An Exciting Prospect
    TOTS Mbappe's left foot is a 5* star for me
  • DougInskip
    7708 posts League Winner
    Any Sancho users?
    Any Sancho users?

garbage

I mean you don't "like" Ribery so dunno what Sancho would provide :#
  • Falafelmonster
    5110 posts Big Money Move
    @DougInskip
    I use him at CCAM/RCAM (mostly CCAM) 2nd half and he’s been quite good. Not ELITE but a very good playmaker, great dribbling. His left foot lets him down while finishing here and there but I think he’s a really great card overall.
    Wouldn’t build my starting 11 around him but he’s a great second fiddle
  • BagelBlue
    994 posts Professional
    Tots CR7 or FB Mbappe or 89 Eusabio?
  • Muzza11
    BagelBlue wrote: »
    Tots CR7 or FB Mbappe or 89 Eusabio?

CR7/Mbappe > Eusebio
  • Edu
    7118 posts Big Money Move
    Kimmich os fantastic. He can play anywhere in the field.
  • Chappy
    4730 posts National Call-Up
    I've got an urge to pick up TOTSSF Messi. Not sure why. Loved the little guy's NIF early on, and the TOTSSF card looks ridiculous.

Is he good? I don't see him mentioned a ton.
  • BaseCamp
    1809 posts Play-Off Hero
    @Chappy toty is significantly better. This is a rare case where he has 2 99s but one has a lot more in games.
  • Chappy
    edited July 17
    BaseCamp wrote: »
    @Chappy toty is significantly better. This is a rare case where he has 2 99s but one has a lot more in games.

Yeah, but aren’t the majority of those in games in defending? The +5 strength stands out, but other than that, how can the toty be significantly better? @BaseCamp
  • Spyro1
    191 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Messi is bad. So easy to defend.
  • Chappy
    Spyro1 wrote: »

What makes him easier to defend than any other 4*/4* winger?
  • Flamstead
    3409 posts National Call-Up
    Spyro1 wrote: »

Easy to defend against people that have no thumbs maybe. Messi isn't bad, of course right now there is better available but put him in the hands of someone that can L stick dribble and he won't be "easy to defend". His dribbling is ridiculous.