Disagree, I think this one is worse
  • Wayno69
    1898 posts Play-Off Hero
    Dutch3723 wrote: »
    Disagree, I think this one is worse

Agree. Much worse
  • M1ll3nium
    107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The real question here is, can it get any worse than this?
  • CharlieC
    7425 posts League Winner
    Its not that good
  • kraid
    7637 posts League Winner
    I still think it’s better then the other one
  • PaulDr
    2665 posts Fans' Favourite
    You are wrong - it is my favourite Madness album.
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    17077 posts World Class
    CharlieC wrote: »
    Its not that good

@CharlieC ain't seen u for a bit mate, how's it going
  • CharlieC
    7425 posts League Winner
    Its not that good

Not bad mate thanks. Gave up playing a while ago but like to pop in from time to time. Lifeline for the Hammers the other day? Think you will have enough to stay up?
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    17077 posts World Class
    Its not that good

Not bad mate thanks. Gave up playing a while ago but like to pop in from time to time. Lifeline for the Hammers the other day? Think you will have enough to stay up?

Yeah good result for us, I do think we will stay up but only because the teams below us are total trash lol
  • gregsii
    1308 posts Professional
    gooner8262 wrote: »
    Screw this scripted ❤️❤️❤️❤️ game!!! Slow ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️ gameplay. They said ohhh it’s the closest thing to real football, tell me where THE HELL players do skill moves in the middle of the pitch, keep rolling and drag back, someone telll me when the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ It happens in real football, over and over!!!! They have screwed this game over BADLY!!!!

Lol mate what do you want EA to do, ban skill moves unless you're in the penalty box?

Your name is gooner, so you might remember this.
    When United were smashing arsenal a few years back, Nani was show boating in the middle of the field, making fun of the arsenal players.
    Have a look.

Damn I even enjoyed watching that just now.
    UNITED
  • CharlieC
    7425 posts League Winner
    Its not that good

Yeah good result for us, I do think we will stay up but only because the teams below us are total trash lol

At least it keeps you interested for the last few games :wink:
  • MedallionFC
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited May 1
    What makes it so bad isn’t the graphics, the moves, rather realism... all of that is incredibly well done.

It’s the fact that you master the game, out possses and out shoot your opponent, and lose 2-1 with two shots against

Messi out jumps Kimpembe is the 93rd minute to head in the game winner.

You don’t want to be leading going into the second half, cause with the momentum shift you most probably will lose

There are many others, but the point is... mastering this game means absolutely nothing. You not because you’re the best, but by how well you know the “gameplay”
  • MedallionFC
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    This game is an absolute joke
  • Manus
    19 posts Last Pick at the Park
    This game is an absolute joke

I hear you. And it's difficult to improve when the gameplay is random like this. But ea will not listen to this. They just want to sell as many games as possible. Give rookies a few wins to gain their interess to buy more games. Money rules every thing.
  • JJ989
    22 posts Last Pick at the Park
    What's the point anymore? Content is so dead its pushing up the daisies, its gone to join the choir invisible. Hell its pining for the fjords at this point
  • Grahammbe2
    998 posts Professional
    I've got to the stage now if I play someone who is just on 10 attack frantic ball humping then celebrate as if they won the world Cup I play cities skylines.
    So in summary I hardly play anymore.
    I will test the water maybe get 1 or 2 tidy games.
    But sick of losing to people who can't take or pass etc just blind panic play.
    Boring
  • Grahammbe2
    998 posts Professional
    It will never change until people stop buying packs
  • Joseuro
    45 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Ea robbery company worst discasting company and canot makes better game.
  • Manus
    19 posts Last Pick at the Park
    You have to remember that the makers of this game are computer nerds. They know nothing about football.