Is today’s gameplay a new low, even for EA?

SUIIIII
54 posts Park Captain
I’ve been playing FIFA online for decade now. Today’s gameplay is hands down the worst I’ve ever experienced, and that’s saying something with how bad it is at time this year.

My players are moving like they play on ice. Getting pulled in different directions. Takes 5 seconds to turn and start running the way you want to go. Everything that’s been wrong with the game from the jump times 10 today.

Hopefully it’ll be semi better tomorrow for WL

Comments

• Damo_Suzuki
    2299 posts Fans' Favourite
    It's been like that all this week for me. It's a joke.
  • tzinc
    2212 posts Fans' Favourite
    disgusting
  • Mattheos
    1553 posts Play-Off Hero
    They need to fix this disgusting game next year, for those of you who will still be playing it.
    Why is gold st maximam or whatever capable of making better tackles that my maldini?
  • ToxicEngineer
    131 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Been fine for me
  • BuZuS
    1513 posts Play-Off Hero
    What geography? Germany is fine today, some of the best all year actually for me.
  • FijiBoy
    1321 posts Professional
    Rivals is unplayable right now. Hope WL will be fine as I can't understand if i can finish G2/1 but can't get out of Div5 and 6 at times.
  • Blade19
    184 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I've quit altogether, jumped on Warzone with the lads. I'm sh*t but its actually fun....can you remember losing on Fifa and it being fun?
    Mot buying the game next year; such a corrupt toxic company
  • Brustring1893
    1376 posts Professional
    BuZuS wrote: »
    What geography? Germany is fine today, some of the best all year actually for me.

Had that yesterday, week before was bad. Hope it’s good for this WL but haven’t started yet.
  • what3v3r
    554 posts An Exciting Prospect

same for me, I haven't lost a game all week.
  • DutyHarry
    6011 posts Big Money Move
    Haven't lost a game this week, but gameplay is slow and unresponsive af.
  • BuZuS
    1513 posts Play-Off Hero
    what3v3r wrote: »
    same for me, I haven't lost a game all week.
    DutyHarry wrote: »
    Haven't lost a game this week, but gameplay is slow and unresponsive af.

Thanks for the Info, Guys. You're amazing.
  • Queens11
    2309 posts Fans' Favourite
    Blade19 wrote: »
    I've quit altogether, jumped on Warzone with the lads. I'm sh*t but its actually fun....can you remember losing on Fifa and it being fun?

Can’t remember winning on Fifa and it being fun either lol
  • Wi1son73
    2939 posts National Call-Up
    This is been my gameplay since lockdown.... Out of all the nonsense FIFA gives, this by far the most frustrating part. But what’s more annoying is I’m struggling to pass 5 yards, turn etc whiles my opponent is zooming about like he has perfect connection.
  • Damo_Suzuki
    2299 posts Fans' Favourite
    Blade19 wrote: »

Yeah on Warzone if you don't do very well it's because you can tell other people have been better than you. Its a matter of split second reactions among other things and you can tell someone else has reacted or thought faster you etc and it's makes you want to try again and improve. Fifa feels like you have no control and you are losing because EA have put you at a disadvantage. It really sucks.
  • Clemster
    859 posts Semi-Pro
    Didn't throw the xbox out the windown then?
  • MrMTFC
    843 posts Semi-Pro
    This is one of the biggest things putting me off getting 21, amongst many other things of course. The game looks like it would need a complete overhaul so it works properly consistently and with all the problems from covid like less people working on the game, I can't see them having changed much for 21
  • SUIIIII
    54 posts Park Captain

I’m in the US, and I can confirm it is still just as bad, if not worse.

• fifaUTben
    235 posts Sunday League Hero
    Gameplay really slow for me today. Was hoping to play a full weekend but I've only managed 5 games. It's just not fun
  • garmak
    253 posts Sunday League Hero
    Canada awful at the moment. Keep playing teams from Mexico with horrid lag.