How to use Pink Reus

Onelovechris
389 posts Sunday League Hero
Hello,

I'm playing with a 4231 (2) formation and was using NIF Reus and NIF Doumbia a long time as supersub.

My starting eleven is:

Neuer

Piszcek - TOTS Naldo - TOTS Boateng - TOTS Rodriguez

Schweinsteiger - TOTS Castro

Robben TOTS KDB Ribery

SIF Aubameyang

Then the futties came and I bought pink Doumbia and Pink Reus. First I replaced Ribery for Reus. But he's not really making a great difference in stead of Ribery. Now I'm using Pink Reus again as supersub, just as his NIF version). I find it a bit an expensive supersub but hey.. what the heck..

But also as supersub he's not that very useful as his NIF was.. His NIF version as LM was playing better for me then this Pink version..

Therefore I have the question how should I use him to make full effect of him (it's okay as sub so position isn't really an issue)..

Does anyone have suggestions?

Comments

• JP_209
    587 posts Sunday League Hero
    Lf @ st ;)
  • Izaya
    96 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Finesse shots on pink Reus are broken. Scored 9 from outside the box in 13 games.
  • Onelovechris
    Izaya wrote: »
    Finesse shots on pink Reus are broken. Scored 9 from outside the box in 13 games.

do you find him worth the money?
  • Angy
    2746 posts Fans' Favourite
    I think to get the max out of him, sell him, re buy his nif and use that. Found out that's the best way to use him as frankly the upgraded version is really not as better than nif as the price difference suggests.
  • hknani17
    44 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I use him at lw in my false 9 team.
    He always do his job well for me, his goal ratio is around 1:1 and has tones of assists.
  • Onelovechris
    hknani17 wrote: »
    He always do his job well for me, his goal ratio is around 1:1 and has tones of assists.

what formation?
  • stevvix
    8968 posts League Winner
    I sold mine last night as he was no better than the NIF. I'm giving KDB a shot as ST instead.
  • masterG
    414 posts Sunday League Hero
    hknani17 wrote: »

what formation?

False 9 in fifa = 433(5)