Silver Objective

JayyThunder
5354 posts Big Money Move
Probably one of the best objectives we've had all year. Will be a lot of fun playing with silvers in friendlies where the matchmaking won't be horrible and it'll be more skilled based since no one will have 99 rated players all over the pitch

unless they do the SBC

Comments

• Stav93
    978 posts Semi-Pro
    The SBC kinda makes a mockery of this though? As a concept I love it, it's what we've largely been clammering for all year. But it's just gonna be riddled with people feeding the SBC card time and time again 😴😴
  • GoalGiant
    1804 posts Play-Off Hero
    Away from console buy can this be done with a mate, or is truly online against random players?
  • Lackosweat
    11170 posts Has That Special Something
    I wonder if you can do the objectives with your friends or you actually have to play against strangers.
  • Delboy13710
    10219 posts Has That Special Something
    Probably one of the best objectives we've had all year. Will be a lot of fun playing with silvers in friendlies where the matchmaking won't be horrible and it'll be more skilled based since no one will have 99 rated players all over the pitch

unless they do the SBC

Not playing Rivals anymore . Had 3 afk games in a row today in div1 wasted my spare time playing against nobody .

This looks fun going to build an OP silver team in the morning been enjoying Friendlys more lately anyway
  • Destin8or
    5682 posts Big Money Move
    Was looking forward to another player to grind like Mendy and Bruno....instead this is garbage.
  • PiotrLolo
    3453 posts National Call-Up
    GoalGiant wrote: »
    Away from console buy can this be done with a mate, or is truly online against random players?

Does not work with a friend :(
  • GoalGiant
    1804 posts Play-Off Hero
    PiotrLolo wrote: »
    GoalGiant wrote: »

Does not work with a friend :(

Ah that’s a shame, I have to actually play this awful game :(

Thanks for the info mate!
  • CeeQue
    14936 posts Has That Special Something
    Brasilvers making a comeback mjgrin.png
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    This is actually fun playing with the silvers.
  • Not been on today, what is the silver objective?
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    Not been on today, what is the silver objective?

Play friendlies with silvers for a 50k pack.
  • Chogau1
    584 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It says no gold or bronzes in squad, that means also subs or just starters?
  • aladdin
    3406 posts National Call-Up
    squad means at all. silver's only
  • JayyThunder
    5354 posts Big Money Move
    Chogau1 wrote: »

stop trying to find work arounds. Just play with only silver players. Goodness man...
  • Rossco160715
    2638 posts Fans' Favourite
    Chogau1 wrote: »

stop trying to find work arounds. Just play with only silver players. Goodness man...

This
  • PaulDr
    3539 posts National Call-Up
    Got loads of silvers this year, looking forward to building a team out of them
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    Well that was fun while it lasted. 3 matches 2 which were first half rage quits 🤣
  • Retro1989
    7487 posts League Winner
    Typical the day after i get rid of a bunch of silvers :D
  • DannySTFC
    9670 posts League Winner
    edited July 2020
    Really good fun. Only played one game so far but finish 4-4 and I won on penalties. It shows up how OP a lot of the special cards are on this game when you have to use weaker players and actually have some skill to create chances and dominate play.

Couldn’t be bothered to find OP silvers and build a team then buy them, so just threw together a bunch of untradables from the club.

l94mEn8.jpg
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    Used this team.

20200701-185321.jpg
  • CFCHenri
    4672 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 2020
    Very fun objective. Didn’t take 30 mins won all 3

Scozzarella and Bennacer bossing the midfield.
    Leo Duarte is a beast of a CB.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    Packed HL Vardy, Ozil and Lemar from the 50k pack. Not bad.
  • CeeQue
    14936 posts Has That Special Something
    full

2N4unWP.png
  • SomeNextGuy
    4785 posts Big Money Move
    Who's rocking up into friendlies with their 94 rated team then? 👀
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    Really good fun. Only played one game so far but finish 4-4 and I won on penalties. It shows up how OP a lot of the special cards are on this game when you have to use weaker players and actually have some skill to create chances and dominate play.

Couldn’t be bothered to find OP silvers and build a team then buy them, so just threw together a bunch of untradables from the club.

l94mEn8.jpg

Get rid of that RS. State of it.
  • CFCHenri
    4672 posts National Call-Up
    Adebayor in two rare gold

IF Higuain shows the walkout, Cavani and Aldeweireld in the pack list lol

4 great pulls
  • Retro1989
    7487 posts League Winner
    Oh i thought there was going to be matchmaking for this. First game i get matched against a 90+ rated team who proceeds to shush me.

Yeah i'm not bothering with this now.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    Retro1989 wrote: »
    Oh i thought there was going to be matchmaking for this. First game i get matched against a 90+ rated team who proceeds to shush me.

Yeah i'm not bothering with this now.

I only met silver teams. Pause at KO and check their team. If it's not silvers just quit out.
  • barryw
    2453 posts National Call-Up
    Paid out

IMG-20200701-213836.jpg
  • DannySTFC
    9670 posts League Winner
    Who's rocking up into friendlies with their 94 rated team then? 👀
    DannySTFC wrote: »

l94mEn8.jpg

Get rid of that RS. State of it.

Happy now?

rE6eldy.jpg