@bateson87 relegated to 10

Comments

• Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    Ballerson wrote: »
    BuZuS wrote: »
    It tells absolutely nothing about your character, it's a video game where pretty much everyone is doing it. It's really not that deep 🤣🤣
    It's interaction with other humans, which tells absolutely tons about your character. Even your "pretty much everyone is doing it" tells a lot about your character.

But it really doesn't. It's just a video game 🤣🤣

That’s like saying its just working in 7/11 or at Motel 6 reception...(Not that there is anything wrong with it)

Dont even know what on earth this means or what relevance it has here. Doesn't make sense at all.
  • SomeNextGuy
    4783 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 30
    Ballerson wrote: »
    BuZuS wrote: »
    It tells absolutely nothing about your character, it's a video game where pretty much everyone is doing it. It's really not that deep 🤣🤣
    It's interaction with other humans, which tells absolutely tons about your character. Even your "pretty much everyone is doing it" tells a lot about your character.

But it really doesn't. It's just a video game 🤣🤣

That’s like saying its just working in 7/11 or at Motel 6 reception...(Not that there is anything wrong with it)

Is it though?

Is a game that has zero impact on anything at all in real life, other than for a minority with anger issues comparable to any job in the world at all?

I'd love to hear the logic behind that analogy though.
  • Ballerson
    552 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Depends on the impact you are describing. This game certainly makes an impact on EAs bottom line and on peoples bank accounts...

That mental health thread certainly revealed that the game does make an impact on people. I get what you mean though in that this is supposed to be a “game” and people take it way way too seriously — and upon that I definitely agree.

The 7-11 / Motel 6 was not a real analogy but quasi attempt at random humor — its supposed to be a throwaway — dismissive joke analogy like “it’s not a real job I i only work in 7-11 or at Motel 6” — comparably dismissive as saying “it’s just a game”...again, no offense to 7-11 workers and Motel 6 career track employees.
  • JRDeeping
    39 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I know this is deep 😂 but I find the enjoyment is actually in working hard and completing the objectives... it is frustrating grinding for them, but it feels so much better at the end, when completing one...

If there are too many objectives that are too easy, it devalues them and becomes less enjoyable... these folks can’t be playing it as a game anymore, which I find sad for them...

It’s no different to playing a SB match on Professional level, you go in to autopilot mode, it’s easy, there is no real enjoyment, and I feel completely meh at the end of it...

Don’t get me wrong, I have been impacted by the self relegators too... his weekend I left WL alone, for DR and objectives... I just managed to make my way up to level 7 for the 1st time, had some good games, and narrowly lost, dropped in to Div 8 and got spanked, straight down in to Div 9 🤷‍♂️

I think our “need” to achieve or succeed makes us want it “now”, so sometimes we overlook the fun And reward of the journey....

I won’t self relegate, but I have played a lot of games recently to get Mendy, Kessie, Ibra and am on 92 Bruno, but have stopped doing the final objectives as they lost their fun for a bit... now I am playing with Texeira and Johnathan upfront as part of a non obj team, and having a good time reconnecting with the fun part...
  • Hoopsterz
    2175 posts Fans' Favourite
    JRDeeping wrote: »
    I know this is deep 😂 but I find the enjoyment is actually in working hard and completing the objectives... it is frustrating grinding for them, but it feels so much better at the end, when completing one...

If there are too many objectives that are too easy, it devalues them and becomes less enjoyable... these folks can’t be playing it as a game anymore, which I find sad for them...

It’s no different to playing a SB match on Professional level, you go in to autopilot mode, it’s easy, there is no real enjoyment, and I feel completely meh at the end of it...

Don’t get me wrong, I have been impacted by the self relegators too... his weekend I left WL alone, for DR and objectives... I just managed to make my way up to level 7 for the 1st time, had some good games, and narrowly lost, dropped in to Div 8 and got spanked, straight down in to Div 9 🤷‍♂️

I think our “need” to achieve or succeed makes us want it “now”, so sometimes we overlook the fun And reward of the journey....

I won’t self relegate, but I have played a lot of games recently to get Mendy, Kessie, Ibra and am on 92 Bruno, but have stopped doing the final objectives as they lost their fun for a bit... now I am playing with Texeira and Johnathan upfront as part of a non obj team, and having a good time reconnecting with the fun part...

Didn't realise people still found fifa fun tbh..

Good on you!
  • JRDeeping
    39 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Hoopsterz wrote: »
    JRDeeping wrote: »

Didn't realise people still found fifa fun tbh..

Good on you!

It’s easy to get sucked in isn’t it... I did lose that element, that’s why I left WL alone, that always feels really intense and sucks life out of me... no matter how hard I try to just enjoy it...don’t get me wrong, I will play again... but all the time makes it less fun...
    if we can’t enjoy it, surely that’s when we have to put the controller down... right? (Easier said than done, granted...)
  • NinthFall
    1751 posts Fans' Favourite
    NinthFall wrote: »
    You're all so confused about all this. If someone said to you, here's a can of Coke and a Snickers, to get them, you can either fight ten 9 year olds one at a time, or you can fight thirty 25 year olds one at a time. You wouldn't choose the 25 year olds.

I'd finish the 8 year olds in no time. Why would I waste my precious time fighting a load of grown men for a measly can of Coke and a Snickers when I can get it done for the same reward in a fraction of the time?

Once my my energy levels are up from the Coke and Snickers, and other delicious treats that I've fought children for, I'll then decide to carry on honing my fighting skills against people my own age.

🧠

@SomeNextGuy Mate I love this analogy. You will be getting some bites with this one alright 🤣🤣
    GariverSt wrote: »
    Hmm, the irony is that the relegators will kill off all the casuals players which will eliminate their 'easy' wins.

Regardless of what people say 'it's just a game yada yada' - it's pretty pathetic as an adult to beat up on people so you can get a shiny new card before others. lolz. Absolutely pathetic but I hope it makes up for your other inferiorities.

And we have another wannabe psychologist on the forums 🤣

At first I didnt mind, but you've become so annoying lately here. Never seen a hypocrite defend his actions so much and use emojis like a teenager

Hypocrite? Nah I've just been honest and done things the smart way.

Oh and here's a few more.....

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😎😎😎😎😂😂😂👍👍👍👍

It's hypocritical to first claim relegators don't exist and then relegate yourself
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    You're all so confused about all this. If someone said to you, here's a can of Coke and a Snickers, to get them, you can either fight ten 9 year olds one at a time, or you can fight thirty 25 year olds one at a time. You wouldn't choose the 25 year olds.

I'd finish the 8 year olds in no time. Why would I waste my precious time fighting a load of grown men for a measly can of Coke and a Snickers when I can get it done for the same reward in a fraction of the time?

Once my my energy levels are up from the Coke and Snickers, and other delicious treats that I've fought children for, I'll then decide to carry on honing my fighting skills against people my own age.

🧠

@SomeNextGuy Mate I love this analogy. You will be getting some bites with this one alright 🤣🤣
    Hmm, the irony is that the relegators will kill off all the casuals players which will eliminate their 'easy' wins.

Regardless of what people say 'it's just a game yada yada' - it's pretty pathetic as an adult to beat up on people so you can get a shiny new card before others. lolz. Absolutely pathetic but I hope it makes up for your other inferiorities.

At first I didnt mind, but you've become so annoying lately here. Never seen a hypocrite defend his actions so much and use emojis like a teenager

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😎😎😎😎😂😂😂👍👍👍👍

It's hypocritical to first claim relegators don't exist and then relegate yourself

More lies again. Please show me where I said relegators don't exist. If you're going to make accusations at least have proof to back them up. I will be waiting a while as I have never said that.

I did say pro players aren't relegating to Div 10 and I still stand by that.

People love making things up about me it's hilarious. Yous must have very boring lives 🤣🤣
  • hiya
    1732 posts Play-Off Hero

🧠

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😎😎😎😎😂😂😂👍👍👍👍

More lies again. Please show me where I said relegators don't exist. If you're going to make accusations at least have proof to back them up. I will be waiting a while as I have never said that.

People love making things up about me it's hilarious. Yous must have very boring lives 🤣🤣

whats this thread about again?
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    edited June 30
    hiya wrote: »

🧠

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😎😎😎😎😂😂😂👍👍👍👍

whats this thread about again?

Bateson isn't a pro player he's just a Youtuber.

Pro players aren't playing in Div 10. People are very naive if they actually believe that 🤣
  • hiya
    1732 posts Play-Off Hero
    whats he do as a job?
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    hiya wrote: »
    whats he do as a job?

YouTube. If you don't know the difference between a Youtuber and pro fifa player then there's no point in even having this discussion, you clearly don't know what you're talking about.

In future if you're going to have any sort of debate, at least make sure you know what you're talking about 🤣
  • NinthFall

🧠

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😎😎😎😎😂😂😂👍👍👍👍

You actually argued with me about it like 6 months or so ago, not gonna scroll back that far to find a thread, there were more than one occasion. We were arguing about relegators in general and more specifically div 7-6, where I was at the time. Many took part of the discussion, you'd say you relegated yourself down to "experiment" but didn't see any relegators so you claimed they don't exist
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class

🧠

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😎😎😎😎😂😂😂👍👍👍👍

You actually argued with me about it like 6 months or so ago, not gonna scroll back that far to find a thread, there were more than one occasion. We were arguing about relegators in general and more specifically div 7-6, where I was at the time. Many took part of the discussion, you'd say you relegated yourself down to "experiment" but didn't see any relegators so you claimed they don't exist

It was pro players we were talking about. Pooter said he was playing pros in Div 10 and a couple of others agreed. I said there wasn't pro players in Div 10. I never said relegators don't exist. That's just lies.
  • NinthFall

🧠

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😎😎😎😎😂😂😂👍👍👍👍

It was pro players we were talking about. Pooter said he was playing pros in Div 10 and a couple of others agreed. I said there wasn't pro players in Div 10. I never said relegators don't exist. That's just lies.

Not possible, I've never been in div 10 so the argument you're referring to must be a different one. Also never claimed pro players relegate to div 10 although people use the term "pro" quite vaguely here so u never know who meant what
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class

🧠

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😎😎😎😎😂😂😂👍👍👍👍

Not possible, I've never been in div 10 so the argument you're referring to must be a different one. Also never claimed pro players relegate to div 10 although people use the term "pro" quite vaguely here so u never know who meant what

I'm not saying you said about Div 10 it all started with that guy pooter saying he was playing pros in Div 10. I said that's not the case it's probably Div 8/7 players but they seem like pros to people in Div 10. I then went to Div 10 and said that the people I played in Div 10 played like they belonged there. Didn't concede a goal between 10 and 7 and didn't lose a game until Div 5.

Never said relegators don't exist as it's been blatantly obvious they exist but it wasn't to the extent people were claiming. It's alot worse now.
  • SR8
    251 posts Sunday League Hero
    munchie63 wrote: »
    Done it myself tbh and I'm only 6 games away from 92 Bruno. It's been so easy will have him done in no time at this rate.

Everyone else is at it so I'm not willing to sweat it out in higher divisions playing people from divisions above me. If you can't beat them, join them.

well, literally you can't beat them. Hence relegating

It was more a case that I wanted Bruno fast and easy so used my head. Almost back in 4 now.

I was getting bored relegating earlier so instead of quitting I decided to play the game with the silver, 50 chem team I was relegating with. Division 6 at this point.

Got to half time 1-0 up, having scored with my 50 pace Spanish striker, Nino or something. 58% possession, 7 shots, 6 on target to his 0. He had a full on TOTS side.

Quit at half time, but wow, division 6 is a blast.

Edit: Here it is, what a team. The CM was put into an SBC earlier, but he will be remembered...

sW7uvUV.png

Nino is a legend. He is 40 years old and still scoring goals in Segunda Division.
  • jbunnerz
    1310 posts Professional
    Genuinely ban them. Killing the game for people. I’m fed up of playing people who are way better than me stacked with red tots . I just want to get objective cards as well but if I keep coming up against these players I’m just going to play something else at this stage.
  • munchie63
    3460 posts National Call-Up
    hes a wrongun

who should be banned for doing it

• munchie63
    3460 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 30
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    yabba1972 wrote: »
    Slightly concerned that Bateson the well know your-tuber has got himself deliberately relegated to div 10

Can you do that these days

Damn, I’m going to lose a massive amount of sleep tonight..thinking about this.

maybe the point is people get bans for giving wins away and this mug is boasting about dropping to 10
  • Gazmac_868
    250 posts Sunday League Hero
    munchie63 wrote: »
    hes a wrongun

who should be banned for doing it

He’s one of their best salesmen so Nothing will happen I’m afraid
  • Orison
    55382 posts National Treasure

🧠
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »

I'd finish the 8 year olds in no time. Why would I waste my precious time fighting a load of grown men for a measly can of Coke and a Snickers when I can get it done in a fraction of the time?

🧠

Your a bully then??? Pick on someone your own size never heard off that?

It's not bullying if you're getting prizes for it. I'm not doing it because I like beating up kids, I'm doing it because I get tasty treats for doing so.

The person offering me treats is to blame, I'm just an innocent hitman.

@GL @Moiizer is this analogy a dub or an L?
  • Propagandyy2
    646 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Orison wrote: »

🧠

I'd finish the 8 year olds in no time. Why would I waste my precious time fighting a load of grown men for a measly can of Coke and a Snickers when I can get it done in a fraction of the time?

🧠

It's not bullying if you're getting prizes for it. I'm not doing it because I like beating up kids, I'm doing it because I get tasty treats for doing so.

Dub....Gotta love GD!
  • SomeNextGuy
    4783 posts Big Money Move
    Orison wrote: »

🧠

🧠

Dub....Gotta love GD!

Wat dis?
  • HyperOCD
    1235 posts Professional
    if anyone cares.. the fat bold buddy was banned from twitch
    Twitter is going nuts on this lol
  • Ishibum
    14551 posts Has That Special Something
    HyperOCD wrote: »

Wait, what? :lol:
  • Gazmac_868
    250 posts Sunday League Hero

Couldn’t happen to a nicer fella.
  • SR8
    251 posts Sunday League Hero
    And he is back (unbanned)
  • Azof
    17916 posts World Class
    Fake DMCA claim getting all the h8rs to half chub
  • NinthFall

Couldn’t happen to a nicer fella.

Such a nice guy he'd relegate to do his objectives at ease while make them difficult for others. Such an unselfish and kind act