• Campino
    29853 posts National Team Captain
    Atal can play anywhere

He’s one of the best cards I’ve used probably ever
  • ha032742
    38184 posts Moderator
    edited June 29
    Orison wrote: »
    Using Atal at LCM atm and honestly I prefer him as a winger.

Agreed, he’s so strong (well feels it) that he can BS past full backs.
  • Roc_Xel
    1473 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yeah he must be a crazy good winger, but he's so well rounded and suited for CM. His stats, including high defensive ones, scream for CM. He gets the ball back so well, and is so good at projecting forward. Has the perfect WR as well. Amazing card in any case.

Also his finesse from outside the box are crazy.
  • Finesse_4days
    10685 posts Has That Special Something
    GL wrote: »
    842e96c4fc318c85b93e08c74dd5eb29.png

Mom and Dad

Your mum needs to start weight watchers
  • Finesse_4days
    10685 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 29
    I don't understand how high level players can use Militao, he's so weak at times it s a joke , he got bullied by Eusebio to the point where he looked like he had 70 strength, replaced him with tots Diego Carlos who has been a lot better. If I had the coins I would probably use PIM Blanc and Tots VVD, I have Carlos and PIM Campbell becuase he is untradeable.
    Militao is very agile but having a weak centre back is the equivalent to having a 3* WF attacker, its always going to become a liability at some point.
  • Roc_Xel
    1473 posts Play-Off Hero
    I don't understand how high level players can use Militao, he's so weak at times it s a joke , he got bullied by Eusebio to the point where he looked like he had 70 strength, replaced him with tots Diego Carlos who has been a lot better. If I had the coins I would probably use PIM Blanc and Tots VVD, I have Carlos and PIM Campbell becuase he is untradeable.
    Militao is very agile but having a weak centre back is the equivalent to having a 3* WF attacker, its always going to become a liability at some point.

I swear sometimes I feel like I have a different Militao. :D

Mine feels so so strong he never gets bullied. His passing is awful, that's a fact, but he's so good at everything. Fast, agile and strong.

Him and PIM Blanc work really well together (although I have been considering trying Varane for Blanc lately, but every time i am about to do it Blanc comes up with a masterclass).
  • Orison
    56096 posts National Treasure
    Using Militao and Ramos atm. They are just so so bad together. It's outrageous.
  • Propagandyy2
    651 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Militao has been tragic.....Need to find a replacement Asap. I've been looking at Sarr dont think chem wise I can make opara work lol
  • Hicksy2011
    17410 posts World Class
    Militao found a home in an icon SBC for me
    Terrible terrible card
  • Muzza11
    10924 posts Has That Special Something

You mad? Best CB Partnership I’ve used since PM Ramos and CL Militao ;)
  • Orison
    56096 posts National Treasure
    Muzza11 wrote: »

Awful

0/10 for both of them. Never conceded this many goals in rivals ever.
  • ha032742
    38184 posts Moderator

Awful

0/10 for both of them. Never conceded this many goals in rivals ever.

VVD and Opara 🤝
  • GeTRiGhT
    12466 posts Has That Special Something
    I see Atal I like

I swapped him for Mahrez at 18-2. Best decision of my life.

Best decision of your life bro? Nice.
  • killer xavi
    3872 posts National Call-Up

Preach. Using them on a different account and they are actually horrible
  • Hicksy2011
    17410 posts World Class
    Honestly I can’t recommend Cannavaro highly enough
    He does this weird thing right, I tackle someone with him and he actually wins the ball
    Low centre of gravity + decent agility balance and solid in the tackle = very good
  • Arsenalfan97
    8324 posts League Winner
    Got to play either 94 hazard,97 messi or moments butra either wide left or wide right who would guys say is best?
  • Andy99TradeZ
    16726 posts World Class
    Got to play either 94 hazard,97 messi or moments butra either wide left or wide right who would guys say is best?

Butra is a St only
  • Arsenalfan97
    8324 posts League Winner

Butra is a St only

Thought so I’ve gone with Messi as I’ve not used him this year.
  • Primal
    6026 posts Big Money Move
    Who do you lot use to get Ronaldo on chem ? Considering changing up the whole team , got 600 games with FB Mbappe , think it’s gone stale
  • killer xavi
    Primal wrote: »
    Who do you lot use to get Ronaldo on chem ? Considering changing up the whole team , got 600 games with FB Mbappe , think it’s gone stale

Icon linking w him on like 7 chem
  • Muzza11
    10924 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 29

Icon linking w him on like 7 chem

433 Ronaldo LCM
  • FrankFrank
    4102 posts National Call-Up
    @Muzza11 late to the party but congrats on t100. Well deserved! Huge achievement
  • Mr_footballer1
    2464 posts Fans' Favourite

Tots Cuadrado, hes amazing too
  • Sercs
    19193 posts World Class
    Atal at RM in a 442 or LM is great. Solid going forward and really good covering the wings and/or middle when one defence
  • BaseCamp
    1809 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bought pim pele today. Will try him at ccam and see if I prefer him to Bruno. If not he will come off the bench lol.
  • GL
    12726 posts Has That Special Something
    Played with Fabinho vs mates and he’s a monster. Lowkey he might be an even better CB
  • killer xavi
    GL wrote: »
    Played with Fabinho vs mates and he’s a monster. Lowkey he might be an even better CB

Test that’s CB theory. I was literally thinking the same thing😂 Him + VVD
  • sofyanm
    4921 posts National Call-Up
    He’s a Vieira type of player. Was thinking using him CB too
  • GL
    12726 posts Has That Special Something
    If Liverpool win that Fabinho will be disgusting