FUT Champions Weekend League Thread

Comments

• ComptonLAX94
    2992 posts Fans' Favourite
    Someone teach me the elite ways, can compete against elite 1/2 but I inevitably lose. :(
  • Primal
    6026 posts Big Money Move
    How does tots Ronaldo compare to FB Mbappe ? Thinking of changing up the team abit
  • Campino
    29850 posts National Team Captain
    Primal wrote: »
    How does tots Ronaldo compare to FB Mbappe ? Thinking of changing up the team abit

How’s FB Mbappe is the other question
  • LeonidasJB
    17259 posts World Class
    edited June 29
    Oops
  • LeonidasJB
    17259 posts World Class
    Oops.
  • GL
    12719 posts Has That Special Something
    842e96c4fc318c85b93e08c74dd5eb29.png

Mom and Dad
  • sofyanm
    4911 posts National Call-Up
    GL wrote: »

Mom and Dad
    Where’s Ellen
  • GeTRiGhT
    12466 posts Has That Special Something
    sofyanm wrote: »

Mom and Dad
    Where’s Ellen

Unlawful-Sharp-Fluke-size-restricted.gif
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    5299 posts Big Money Move

Mom and Dad

Your mum is hot ngl
  • Primal
    So there’s a glitch in rivals , if someone goes up they can just DC . Nice
  • sofyanm
    4911 posts National Call-Up
    IlliterateOilyCirriped-size_restricted.gif

Move your keeper :D
  • Muzza11
    10924 posts Has That Special Something
    Primal wrote: »

I think CR7 is the best Striker on this game, FB Mbappe was good with his 5* combo but CR7 is so unique.
  • BaseCamp
    1808 posts Play-Off Hero
    I hit 3000 wins this weekend (ashamed to admit) Im still yet to concede a direct free kick goal. All I do is pull everyone except one player for the wall and jump with the remaining player. If you are actually conceding free kick goals try that. Timing the jump is very easy.
  • Primal
    Starting Bruno but so far people either quit at 0-0 or when my team loads up 😂
  • Orison
    55961 posts National Treasure
    BaseCamp wrote: »
    I hit 3000 wins this weekend (ashamed to admit) Im still yet to concede a direct free kick goal. All I do is pull everyone except one player for the wall and jump with the remaining player. If you are actually conceding free kick goals try that. Timing the jump is very easy.

And nobody in the entirety of NA has ever managed to curve it around that one guy? Jesus Christ

My preferred method is to move the keeper backwards slightly. For some reason he can reach basically any free kick then or if he can't reach it then it hits the woodwork.
  • Orison
    @ha032742 @ccooaattssyy one of the teams for the online tourney thing that starts this week (as a trade-off for FUT Champs Cups)
    66fce1e2db7ccb30eac771efb1081611.png
  • ha032742
    38101 posts Moderator
    edited June 29
    Orison wrote: »
    @ha032742 @ccooaattssyy one of the teams for the online tourney thing that starts this week (as a trade-off for FUT Champs Cups)
    66fce1e2db7ccb30eac771efb1081611.png

Yeah saw that already a few days ago as Hashtag Tom was given the loans too.
  • killer xavi
    3872 posts National Call-Up
    Is that PIM Zambrotta supposed to be the best RB? Seen a lot of people run him
  • GL
    12719 posts Has That Special Something

His WF and SM are sick at RB but he moves a bit clunky. Lala has similar dribbling stats but feels slightly better for some reason. Engine on Zambrotta tho and he’s nice
  • killer xavi
    3872 posts National Call-Up

His WF and SM are sick at RB but he moves a bit clunky. Lala has similar dribbling stats but feels slightly better for some reason. Engine on Zambrotta tho and he’s nice

Yeah I heard he was a little heavy so wasn’t sure how much that would affect him. I got Trent and Lala untradable but I’ve actually haven’t used Lala cause Trent keeps KDB and VVD on chem. Trent is really good, not much issues with him. Every now and then he’ll he beat on strength and sometimes pace but that’s pretty much any defender tbh
  • Andy99TradeZ
    16714 posts World Class
    Customary team pic ig @Muzza11?
  • Orison

Yeah I heard he was a little heavy so wasn’t sure how much that would affect him. I got Trent and Lala untradable but I’ve actually haven’t used Lala cause Trent keeps KDB and VVD on chem. Trent is really good, not much issues with him. Every now and then he’ll he beat on strength and sometimes pace but that’s pretty much any defender tbh

Lala and Zambrotta are worth buying

I have untradeable AWB, Carvajal and Trent, but would still get either one depending on who fits.
  • Muzza11
    edited June 29
    Customary team pic ig @Muzza11?

442 Start off

C3-FBF5-CB-2399-4-A8-D-95-E6-B506-B574-B5-D0.jpg

4312 if I can’t score or create anything

42646030-E9-E6-414-C-9226-EE3-C655-F22-DD.jpg

Custom tacts

1-E5-A50-A0-76-B2-4251-904-E-60797-FFCA693.jpg
  • Orison
    I see Atal I like
  • Muzza11
    I see Atal I like

I swapped him for Mahrez at 18-2. Best decision of my life.
  • Orison
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    I see Atal I like

Never really got on with Mahrez, think he's too weak for my liking. I prefer wingers like Atal and Cesinha who got some physical atleast.
  • Roc_Xel
    1473 posts Play-Off Hero

And honestly I find his positioning really meh. Lala is way better at marking the wingers, somehow Zambrotta is always ill positioned, usually too high on the pitch.
  • Roc_Xel
    1473 posts Play-Off Hero
    I see Atal I like

He's the best CM of the game (with PIM ZZ imo). You should try him there now and then you'll be blown away. Took me 20 odd games to realize how insane he is.

Question for you, you prefer 4312 over 41212(2) ? Funny because I also love Vieira and feels he's the perfect CDM rather than CM, wonder why you prefer having the 3 on the same line ?. Funny thing is that last year I played the whole year 4312 rather than 41212(2) but went back to it this year. Now that I think of it, I think I had Vieira for quite a long time as a center CM too last year, but probably with stay back instruction while I am veryy offensive with my 2 other CM's.
  • ha032742
    38101 posts Moderator
    edited June 29
    Roc_Xel wrote: »
    I see Atal I like

He's the best CM of the game (with PIM ZZ imo). You should try him there now and then you'll be blown away. Took me 20 odd games to realize how insane he is.

Question for you, you prefer 4312 over 41212(2) ? Funny because I also love Vieira and feels he's the perfect CDM rather than CM, wonder why you prefer having the 3 on the same line ?. Funny thing is that last year I played the whole year 4312 rather than 41212(2) but went back to it this year. Now that I think of it, I think I had Vieira for quite a long time as a center CM too last year, but probably with stay back instruction while I am veryy offensive with my 2 other CM's.

I think 4312 is more aggressive in terms of pressing etc. than 41212(2) as they’re closer together, which suits his CTs.
  • Orison
    Using Atal at LCM atm and honestly I prefer him as a winger.