EASports and the Issue with Drop Back

This is to any EASports employee of forum moderator,

Why is my opponents AI teleporting from one end of the pitch to the other just to jump in front of a shot, but yet my AI defenders depart like the red sea for easy tap ins? I have had it with this game not rewarding me for being better, just like majority of the players who want to play football are being punished. I refuse and absolutely refuse to play drop back, and should not be punished because i dont. I can outplay most of the Div 4 players, cause their playstyle is easy to read and one dimensional, but yet for some reason my opponents passes can phase through my defenders for perfect through balls, or collide with my defensive AI for perfect rebounds.

I'm a Div 4 player, and had enough of the drop back users, I'm constantly hitting the post with prime R9, Tots CR7, Tots Messi.
Please explain how these players can hit the post inside the 18? Even when I'm through on goal my players magiaclly stop running and I can't move them?

Why do you deny whats in your game? Ur game rewards absolute trash players, but they dont get punished for the bad decisions they make.

Explain how a 65 chem team with Willy Boly with 55 agility can do multiple drag backs consistently in my 18 but my players with 99 dribble, agility, balance cant even stand on their two feet?

We all know whats in the game.

Just come out of that little whole u guys hide under and be honest with the community. You owe us this

Comments

• Orison
    55402 posts National Treasure
    Most people play balanced instead of drop back.

Also you had 9 months to improve. If you are still in div 4 instead of div 1 then it's on you and not on the game. We all know the game is terrible, but to not succeed in it is still based on your personal skill (or lack of).
  • Orison wrote: »
    Most people play balanced instead of drop back.

Also you had 9 months to improve. If you are still in div 4 instead of div 1 then it's on you and not on the game. We all know the game is terrible, but to not succeed in it is still based on your personal skill (or lack of).

Most People play balanced yeah right. Being in Div 4,3, 2 or 1 or any Div is nothing to do with skill. This game has no skill gap and will never have a skill gap. It will be just patched.

What would u say then of people who are dropping divisions to complete objectives? From your comment then they are not skillful at all.

In reality everyone just abuses the meta, this game is an absolute ❤️❤️❤️❤️.

A football sim should not be based on meta players or formations, but rather be focused on skill. I'm also a Div 4 player, and have no desire to climb the ranks and for what?? The game is absolutely ❤️❤️❤️❤️, ❤️❤️❤️❤️ rewards, scripted unrealistic passes, shots hitting the post with 2 yards or missing empty nets even when you time your shots.

Fifa 21 is going to be worse realy worse.
  • CHYP2074
    16 posts Ball Boy
    I don't think it will be worse, I think it will have stuff that's better and stuff that's worse. In FIFA 19, goals from headers and crosses happened so often that it was very annoying for skillful players that used to build the play from the center. This year crosses aren't that good, and this should be an improvement but not only the crosses aren't efficient this year, pass accuracy has been lacking a lot more this year. There are a downside and upside in every single version. The solution? It's EA's work to find it.
  • dina00079
    16 posts Ball Boy
    The game is ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and the server are ❤️❤️❤️❤️. For someone AI do all the job for someone else AI will move all the player out of position. Instructions don’t work, settings don’t work. It’s just ❤️❤️❤️❤️. They should just revoke them the right to use name of teams and players and give it to someone who can actually make a video game.