Stop messaging asking for objectives

Whytey
3 posts Ball Boy
Messaging asking for objectives too many toxic players out there that are not to be trusted and waste it for everyone

Comments

• scalaneopt
    940 posts Professional
    Just faced one. Asked me if he could score with benzema 2 goals and he will let me win. I let him score and then he just keep pushing.
  • LeonidasJB
    16740 posts World Class
    I have helped a few people.
    I've had no help back apart from 1 person relegating themselves.
  • Whytey
    3 posts Ball Boy
    I’d name and shame them lads so the community knows
  • Keano
    16488 posts World Class
    name & shame = warning/ban.
  • Kamilflage
    6192 posts Big Money Move
    Had 4 of these today, all were proper I got tons of stuff done as well
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    7335 posts Big Money Move
    Never had any issues
  • Mackie17
    8467 posts League Winner
    K
  • BecksRightPeg
    1655 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited June 27
    Ask them let you score 3/4 goals first. Its sad its come to this, but 90% of the community is so toxic
  • Jonboyparker
    6211 posts Big Money Move
    I always help providing they put me in a winning position first by a few goals. If they ask, say you need the win with so and so objective first. Its harsh but like you I have learnt from being scammed.

I also help if I’m losing and if they can help me or I can see that they are trying and I’m winning by 3 with 20 to go. They don’t even need to ask Providinb the keep trying and they have played fair without time wasting. I’ll just message and let them. No problem.
  • sido1968
    1734 posts Play-Off Hero
    How can you message back without it kicking you from the game? Pause?
  • Jonboyparker
    edited June 27
    sido1968 wrote: »

Xbox app on phone. I’m too slow for the console
  • sido1968
    1734 posts Play-Off Hero

Ah never thought of that, cheers. I'm probably too slow for that too mind you 😂
  • Jonboyparker

Ah never thought of that, cheers. I'm probably too slow for that too mind you 😂

You can do it in a pause. Have it on recently played are refresh it. Pops up nearly straight away. Click on the gametag and send message. I tend to wait for them to pause or play the first 10-15 mins though because I don’t like to waste people’s time at the start
  • SupaNoodle1990
    28949 posts Player of the Year
    I haven’t had one person not help back, had some really good convos with a few aswell.
  • scalaneopt
    940 posts Professional
    edited June 27
    I have been scammed for 2 times. Last was yesterday. When i asked him to let me win (after he scored the 2 goals he needed) he just said no. Then i asked why he his like this and he said its because everyone is toxic. And i said... yeah... and you are doing the same. I just quit and chill. But its so toxic the comunity that i prefer to no answer in the fiture when people ask for help.
  • Clemster
    808 posts Semi-Pro
    Been stung by players not giving me a win when said they would before. Generally though people are helpful unless both need the win. I don't understand some players getting shirty when they ask me to just let them win and I am not doing objs so I say no thanks. Had some abusive messages just asking me "why not? You are not doing objs?" Why I am just going to let them win? I am all for helping when both doing objectives but I wouldn't expect anyone to just give me a win for nothing.
  • Diggy
    14734 posts Has That Special Something
    There is a simple solution, turn messages off to non friends while playing FIFA
  • Jonboyparker
    edited June 28
    Been smashing out Fernandes, Zlatan and Kubo together tonight. Been helping people for returned favours. It’s been great. Juts a long shot and some assists etc...

If I’m winning 2-0 at half time I’ll offer to help. I’ll ask for something first because I’m already winning and then give them what they want. Usually they are more inclined because at least they have a reason to carry on. Get me assist, give them a long shots... share goals from there on
  • Chappy
    4676 posts National Call-Up
    People help me with this stuff all the time.
  • Rossco160715
    2582 posts Fans' Favourite
    Had a guy message me asking for Mendy and I was doing Bruno. He needed the wins and I didn’t but he let me score first and I then told him he could have the win. It’s a shame that my first response was to not trust the guy.

He got the win and I told him to score 15 goals with a serie a player too. He was very appreciative.
  • Hippyboy6
    17496 posts World Class
    Had a guy message me asking for Mendy and I was doing Bruno. He needed the wins and I didn’t but he let me score first and I then told him he could have the win. It’s a shame that my first response was to not trust the guy.

He got the win and I told him to score 15 goals with a serie a player too. He was very appreciative.

This is basically what I've found, most people have been very helpful. The occasional one doesn't do it but it certainly won't stop me helping others out if I can
  • Arron xox
    3585 posts National Call-Up
    I've only asked 1 person to let me get an assist with bruno. I said I would give him the win i was 3-1 down at the time. He didn't do it so I went try hard mode and fetched it back to 3-3 😂
  • Jonboyparker

That’s pretty cool. Unfortunately I’ve done most of the non win requirements for Fernandes, kudo and Zlatan. Hoping fo combines them all with wins next. Not sure how this is going to go down
  • Jonboyparker
    Arron xox wrote: »
    I've only asked 1 person to let me get an assist with bruno. I said I would give him the win i was 3-1 down at the time. He didn't do it so I went try hard mode and fetched it back to 3-3 😂

That’s fair game. I did the same earlier in the year. Only wanted a cross. Was losing 2-0 and said I’d let him have what he wanted. He said ‘nah’ so I beat him 2-4. Didn’t get my cross but he wanted a game so I gave him one. That’s fair. Pretty sure he needed the win too
  • Arron xox
    Arron xox wrote: »

That’s fair game. I did the same earlier in the year. Only wanted a cross. Was losing 2-0 and said I’d let him have what he wanted. He said ‘nah’ so I beat him 2-4. Didn’t get my cross but he wanted a game so I gave him one. That’s fair. Pretty sure he needed the win too

Exactly I dont get the community at times It is toxic as ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • S P 4 C E Y
    2537 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’ve found most people don’t read messages. I’ve managed to get one person to help.

Not found a rubber banded, nor anyone asking for help despite clearly needing it...!

One more French long-range goal and I can start just playing again
  • Arron xox
    I’ve found most people don’t read messages. I’ve managed to get one person to help.

Not found a rubber banded, nor anyone asking for help despite clearly needing it...!

I dont have have my messages switched on I normally look at half time and reply on the app
  • Jonboyparker

You’ll go through stages of them not but also stages of loads. Keep trying for free. We are out there
  • Are there even D5 players left in D5? Haven’t played rivals in months but I want to get Bruno. The level of teams and players in D5 right now is incredible.
  • LeonidasJB
    16740 posts World Class
    Finally had someone help me.
    He already had Ibra and 93 Mendy. I messaged just saying any chance of help with a couple of obj.
    He said yeah.
    Let me score a couple getting my assist with Mendy goals with Serie A players.
    Then he quit.
    Thanked him, off course.