Annual give away

2

Comments

  • watford110
    308 posts Sunday League Hero
    all done, please tell me someone got CR7!
  • Estaban
    1175 posts Professional
    Saw Ronaldo didn’t get him.
  • Ishibum
    14595 posts Has That Special Something
    And just missed Ronaldo.

    Kudos though for the giveaway. Yer a good egg, op.
  • Zalisis
    564 posts An Exciting Prospect
    FS found Sissoko with 1 hour on timer but had too many players unassigned to bid as I'd just opened a pack, rookie mistake!

    Good on you for giving something back, enjoy your time away from FIFA, run and don't look back 😄
  • Estaban
    1175 posts Professional
    0-3. Thanks OP though. Great gesture !
  • Devers
    7720 posts League Winner
    Got ronaldo yesssssss

    Cheers man. Just got on console to. Get the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ in.

  • Devers
    7720 posts League Winner
    Yes
  • Devers
    7720 posts League Winner
    Sorry dont know how to post pics
  • watford110
    308 posts Sunday League Hero
    Devers wrote: »
    Got ronaldo yesssssss

    Cheers man. Just got on console to. Get the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ in.

    well done, shame he's not very good!
  • Devers
    7720 posts League Winner
    Yer a legend
  • Devers
    7720 posts League Winner
    watford110 wrote: »
    Devers wrote: »
    Got ronaldo yesssssss

    Cheers man. Just got on console to. Get the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ in.

    well done, shame he's not very good!

    havent used him this year over getting the game late. if i get enough coins together he will be sold and it will go towards totssf salah.

    but still thats not the point, really good of you to do it for us here on the forums
  • Nice one, I'm xbox so missed out. Great gesture tho mate, made a few ppl happy
  • watford110
    308 posts Sunday League Hero
    No worries at all, I know how much a difference a decent player or a sizeable coin boost can make. You guys on this forum are on here because ultimately you care about the game. Pleasure to do the give away here.

    its shame I can't do more, probably got 3-4m worth of untradeables!

    I'm assuming no one is bothered about Zahavi? ;)
  • Izzy2K17
    12029 posts Has That Special Something
    watford110 wrote: »
    No worries at all, I know how much a difference a decent player or a sizeable coin boost can make. You guys on this forum are on here because ultimately you care about the game. Pleasure to do the give away here.

    its shame I can't do more, probably got 3-4m worth of untradeables!

    I'm assuming no one is bothered about Zahavi? ;)

    I’ll take Zahavi, I’m broke with only 50k so anything helps rn 😂
  • Devers
    7720 posts League Winner
    watford110 wrote: »
    No worries at all, I know how much a difference a decent player or a sizeable coin boost can make. You guys on this forum are on here because ultimately you care about the game. Pleasure to do the give away here.

    its shame I can't do more, probably got 3-4m worth of untradeables!

    I'm assuming no one is bothered about Zahavi? ;)

    ya cheers man. i might scrape salah by selling every little thing and consumables in the club, all i need then is robbo and vvd and my liverpool team is done, so youve helped me massively towards that, thanks :)
Sign In or Register to comment.