Does EA count Legacy Defending as a cheat?

EvenAFire
71 posts Park Captain
This is a important question as to if EA actually counts the use of legacy defending online as cheating.
If any community managers can answer this question it would be great.

Comments

• johnarny
    32 posts Last Pick at the Park
    what is this for a question? ofc its cheating , cause no legit player can activate it in the options. but ea literally dont give a fk on pc
  • EvenAFire
    71 posts Park Captain
    johnarny wrote: »
    what is this for a question? ofc its cheating , cause no legit player can activate it in the options. but ea literally dont give a fk on pc

Yes we see it as cheating. But I want confirmation from EAs part that they see it the same way.
    Reasons is alot of visual display dissapearing after reporting people who uses legacy defending.
    Which has made me question if they see it as cheating.
  • hhoverflow
    288 posts Sunday League Hero
    broken game from a broken company that can't see ❤️❤️❤️❤️

that's the real situation
  • VagisilFC
    1466 posts Play-Off Hero
    If it is an option in game that EA allow the user to use it is not cheating.

Cheating is strictly the purview of EA's AI
  • joehuk
    4282 posts National Call-Up
    It's cheating.

Legacy is only allowed offline and is forced online so if you by pass that force you're using third party program ,= cheating.
  • shadowlee
    117 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    joehuk wrote: »
    It's cheating.

Legacy is only allowed offline and is forced online so if you by pass that force you're using third party program ,= cheating.

Which seems to be allowed by ea , as they do nothing about it
  • joehuk
    4282 posts National Call-Up
    shadowlee wrote: »
    joehuk wrote: »
    It's cheating.

Which seems to be allowed by ea , as they do nothing about it

I sometimes get that feeling that somehow my opponent in the WL is cheating.

Their defending is just far to precise to be standard, to a point they're homing missiles people defend better than I've seen some pros defend on streams.

Ah well it's my last year on the pc for FIFA.