Your Bruno journey

13456789
RayS
31065 posts National Team Captain
edited July 6
How are you getting along in the SH Bruno Fernandes objectives? Record your progress here! You can copy and paste the objectives below to document your own progress. (I color coded objectives that can be completed at the same time.)

Also, there's a total game counter at the bottom if you want to see how many games total it takes you to complete this journey.

Rival 5: 0/5 (you can skip this if you already had POTM Bruno!)

4x4 Finisher: 0/3

Premier League Pulse: 0/8


Thread the Needle: 0/2

Magic from Maia: 0/2

Playing for Portugal: 0/10


Bruno Blast: 0/2

Winning Pass: 0/3

Fabulous Fernandes: 0/8


Total game counter:

Hall of 94 Bruno Fame
🏆🏆🏆
(Entries listed in order of completion.)
1. @Fifa_Hawk_85
2. @mypetfrog
3. @GTaylor
4. @Ishibum
5. @Low Ki
6. @Mr_Matchup1
7. @D0lvl
8. @PaulDr
9. @Mackie17
10. @d-Leon307-b
11. @Renamed1049161219
12. @Gnomenclature
13. @ILevis
14. @Bobo23
15. @Pow_patrol70
16. @Dave
17. @WarrenBarton
18. @Mmandras
19. @Giggs11
20. @DannySTFC
21. @BogusTommy
22. @NucksNation
23. @oldboiler
24. @Tjahr
25. @iGainZ
26. @Amargaladaster26
27. @limjitwe
28. @Izzy2K17
29. @tommyh10
30. @Staxdoobie
31. @Supermario911
32. @Stav93
33. @rickyb316
34. @Tommytour
35. @RayS
36. @MazerM
Post edited by RayS on

Comments

  • RayS
    31065 posts National Team Captain
    edited July 3
    Mine. Barely started lol

    Rival 5: 5/5

    4x4 Finisher: 3/3

    Premier League Pulse: 8/8


    Thread the Needle: 2/2

    Magic from Maia: 2/2

    Playing for Portugal: 10/10


    Bruno Blast: 1/2

    Winning Pass: 1/3

    Fabulous Fernandes: 1/8


    Total game counter:
    32

    Started in:
    D6

    Currently in:
    D6
    Post edited by RayS on
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    Rival 5: 5/5

    4x4 Finisher: 3/3

    Premier League Pulse: 8/8

    Thread the Needle: 2/2

    Magic from Maia: 2/2

    Playing for Portugal: 10/10

    Bruno Blast: 2/2

    Winning Pass: 3/3

    Fabulous Fernandes: 5/8


    Almost done.

  • Stav93
    271 posts Sunday League Hero
    Rival 5: 5/5

    4x4 Finisher: 3/3

    Premier League Pulse: 6/8

    Thread the Needle: 0/2

    Magic from Maia: 0/2

    Playing for Portugal: 0/10

    Bruno Blast: 0/2

    Winning Pass: 0/3

    Fabulous Fernandes: 0/8

    All in Division 4, had planned to rubber band the R3 but haven't come up against any obvious relegators yet, and in general I'm enjoying the hell out of the team.
  • RayS
    31065 posts National Team Captain
    Rival 5: 5/5

    4x4 Finisher: 3/3

    Premier League Pulse: 8/8

    Thread the Needle: 2/2

    Magic from Maia: 2/2

    Playing for Portugal: 10/10

    Bruno Blast: 2/2

    Winning Pass: 3/3

    Fabulous Fernandes: 5/8


    Almost done.

    Jeez you jumped right on that 😂
  • RayS
    31065 posts National Team Captain
    I updated OP with some color codes for objectives that can be completed at the same time and also a total game counter.
  • Gromit
    4722 posts National Call-Up
    Did the first part last night pretty quickly

    Did the 2nd part earlier pretty quickly too.

    My front 3 is TOTS Aguero TOTS Martinez TOTS Gomez the amount of people that quit either straight away or after 1 goal has meant I got through a lot of games super quick.

    I'm rubbish too lol good players do not equal good player ;)
  • ILevis
    1300 posts Professional
    Rival 5: 5/5

    4x4 Finisher: 2/3

    Premier League Pulse: 4/8


    Thread the Needle: 0/2

    Magic from Maia: 0/2

    Playing for Portugal: 0/10


    Bruno Blast: 0/2

    Winning Pass: 0/3

    Fabulous Fernandes: 0/8


    Gonna be a rough ride for me. Mendy was easy because i had tons of french and La Liga players in my club already. PL and Portugal teams are much weaker unfortunately. That being said, im just playing the 90 at ST atm and really enjoy him there.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    edited June 25
    RayS wrote: »
    Rival 5: 5/5

    4x4 Finisher: 3/3

    Premier League Pulse: 8/8

    Thread the Needle: 2/2

    Magic from Maia: 2/2

    Playing for Portugal: 10/10

    Bruno Blast: 2/2

    Winning Pass: 3/3

    Fabulous Fernandes: 5/8


    Almost done.

    Jeez you jumped right on that 😂

    Yeah mate was on a mission last night got the 92 unlocked so have been doing the remaining ones today. As much as I'm getting hate for it I will openly admit that I relegated to do this. First time I've relegated all year for objectives but everyone is doing it now so thought why not.
  • RayS
    31065 posts National Team Captain
    Can red/green colorblind people distinguish between orange and green? I purposefully chose a different color from red to be considerate of red/green colorblind people, but maybe orange is just as bad :D
  • Jonboyparker
    6220 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 25
    Rival 5: 5/5

    Total game counter: 8

    6 player Prem team made for the next few days. Will just play 8 and then make the new team.

    Going to take this one slow in my own division. Try to relax and expect to get relegated at some point. No rush unlike Mendy.

    Loving these objectives for the first time.
  • Amargaladaster26
    9713 posts League Winner

    Rival 5: 5/5

    4x4 Finisher: 3/3

    Premier League Pulse: 8/8


    Thread the Needle: 0/2

    Magic from Maia: 0/2

    Playing for Portugal: 0/10


    Bruno Blast: 0/2

    Winning Pass: 0/3

    Fabulous Fernandes: 0/8


    Total game counter: 14


    Rubber banded the PL Pulse objective, cost me 200 SP from 1520 to 1320 roughly. Now I am finally at Portuguese and win objectives, gonna be finally more interesting and I am gonna play all.
  • RayS
    31065 posts National Team Captain
    edited June 25
    OP also now has a Bruno Hall of Fame to have your name added to when you're done 😆
  • MazerM
    119 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Rival 5: 3/5

    Probably won't get to play online again until next week due to family/work, so will be slow progress. May stop at the 92 depending how sweaty it gets!
  • Amargaladaster26
    9713 posts League Winner
    91 part is gonna be more fun. Milan+United connections and friends.


    D5-DC1-CD1-5949-4439-92-A2-244-C58-E59-AD8.png
  • Izzy2K17
    12028 posts Has That Special Something

    Rival 5: 5/5

    4x4 Finisher: 3/3

    Premier League Pulse: 8/8


    Thread the Needle: 0/2

    Magic from Maia: 0/2

    Playing for Portugal: 0/10


    Bruno Blast: 0/2

    Winning Pass: 0/3

    Fabulous Fernandes: 0/8


    Total game counter: 15 games in D6

  • GTaylor
    813 posts Semi-Pro
    4x4 Finisher: 3/3

    Premier League Pulse: 8/8

    Thread the Needle: 2/2

    Magic from Maia: 2/2

    Playing for Portugal: 6/10

    Bruno Blast: 0/2

    Winning Pass: 0/3

    Fabulous Fernandes: 0/8

    Total game counter: 23
  • RayS
    31065 posts National Team Captain
    91 part is gonna be more fun. Milan+United connections and friends.


    D5-DC1-CD1-5949-4439-92-A2-244-C58-E59-AD8.png

    Okay not fair haha

    great team
  • RayS
    31065 posts National Team Captain
    I'll update the Hall of 94 Bruno Fame in chronological order, so it's kind of a race. @Fifa_Hawk_85 prolly gonna win this one
  • RayS
    31065 posts National Team Captain
    I'll probably be last tbh. Won't be able to get more games in till this weekend
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    RayS wrote: »
    I'll update the Hall of 94 Bruno Fame in chronological order, so it's kind of a race. @Fifa_Hawk_85 prolly gonna win this one

    Only 1 win away. Will post same pic as soon as I get it done.
  • D0lvl
    3133 posts National Call-Up


    4x4 Finisher: 3/3

    Premier League Pulse: 8/8


    Thread the Needle: 2/2

    Magic from Maia: 2/2

    Playing for Portugal: 10/10


    Bruno Blast: 0/2

    Winning Pass: 0/3

    Fabulous Fernandes: 1/8


    Probably going to finish this today.



  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    Done 😎

    20200625-154346.jpg
  • Ishibum
    14588 posts Has That Special Something
    RayS wrote: »
    Can red/green colorblind people distinguish between orange and green? I purposefully chose a different color from red to be considerate of red/green colorblind people, but maybe orange is just as bad :D

    Different types of color blindness cause problems seeing different colors.

    Red-green color blindness
    The most common type of color blindness makes it hard to tell the difference between red and green.

    There are 4 types of red-green color blindness:

    Deuteranomaly is the most common type of red-green color blindness. It makes green look more red. This type is mild and doesn’t usually get in the way of normal activities.
    Protanomaly makes red look more green and less bright. This type is mild and usually doesn’t get in the way of normal activities.
    Protanopia and deuteranopia both make you unable to tell the difference between red and green at all.
    Blue-yellow color blindness
    This less-common type of color blindness makes it hard to tell the difference between blue and green, and between yellow and red.

    There are 2 types of blue-yellow color blindness:

    Tritanomaly makes it hard to tell the difference between blue and green, and between yellow and red.
    Tritanopia makes you unable to tell the difference between blue and green, purple and red, and yellow and pink. It also makes colors look less bright.
    Complete color blindness
    If you have complete color blindness, you can’t see colors at all. This is also called monochromacy, and it’s quite uncommon. Depending on the type, you may also have trouble seeing clearly and you may be more sensitive to light.
  • RayS
    31065 posts National Team Captain
    Ishibum wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    Can red/green colorblind people distinguish between orange and green? I purposefully chose a different color from red to be considerate of red/green colorblind people, but maybe orange is just as bad :D

    Different types of color blindness cause problems seeing different colors.

    Red-green color blindness
    The most common type of color blindness makes it hard to tell the difference between red and green.

    There are 4 types of red-green color blindness:

    Deuteranomaly is the most common type of red-green color blindness. It makes green look more red. This type is mild and doesn’t usually get in the way of normal activities.
    Protanomaly makes red look more green and less bright. This type is mild and usually doesn’t get in the way of normal activities.
    Protanopia and deuteranopia both make you unable to tell the difference between red and green at all.
    Blue-yellow color blindness
    This less-common type of color blindness makes it hard to tell the difference between blue and green, and between yellow and red.

    There are 2 types of blue-yellow color blindness:

    Tritanomaly makes it hard to tell the difference between blue and green, and between yellow and red.
    Tritanopia makes you unable to tell the difference between blue and green, purple and red, and yellow and pink. It also makes colors look less bright.
    Complete color blindness
    If you have complete color blindness, you can’t see colors at all. This is also called monochromacy, and it’s quite uncommon. Depending on the type, you may also have trouble seeing clearly and you may be more sensitive to light.

    If you knew all that off the top of your head, you must be a vision science professor haha.

    Cool, seems like for the most common type of color blindness (red/green) I'm good.

    If anyone has problems distinguishing the colors I laid out, let me know, and I will try to accommodate you. :)
  • RayS
    31065 posts National Team Captain
    Done 😎

    20200625-154346.jpg

    Niceeeee. What's the team gonna be? Let us know how he is!
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    edited June 25
    RayS wrote: »
    Done 😎

    20200625-154346.jpg

    Niceeeee. What's the team gonna be? Let us know how he is!

    4222 in game with Neymar and Bruno at ST. Going to grab some dinner then try him out.

    Screenshot-20200625-162415-Companion.jpg
  • mypetfrog
    1903 posts Fans' Favourite
    Also completed it this afternoon. WELL worth it. Don't give up the card is absolutely brilliant.
  • LiTTl3_King15
    480 posts Sunday League Hero
    Only did the 5 wins so far and they were the sweatiest 5 wins I've ever got lol every game felt like a battle. Ea has been giving me tons of prem cards lately from sbcs so I can make a decent squad with him at least. I do like how you cna get the 92 with just participation good move by ea for once as win conditions can be such a grind sometimes.
  • Izzy2K17
    12028 posts Has That Special Something
    RayS wrote: »
    Done 😎

    20200625-154346.jpg

    Niceeeee. What's the team gonna be? Let us know how he is!

    4222 in game with Neymar and Bruno at ST. Going to grab some dinner then try him out.

    Screenshot-20200625-162415-Companion.jpg

    The journey back from division 10 begins huh :D
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    Izzy2K17 wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    Done 😎

    20200625-154346.jpg

    Niceeeee. What's the team gonna be? Let us know how he is!

    4222 in game with Neymar and Bruno at ST. Going to grab some dinner then try him out.

    Screenshot-20200625-162415-Companion.jpg

    The journey back from division 10 begins huh :D

    I'm close to 8 now. But yes back up after dinner.
Sign In or Register to comment.