Grinding to get Mendy if you have Reguilon

pes1972
154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Just a friendly hint for those not done it yet, if you allready have Reguilon don´t waste the time. Reguilon plays better than last level grinded Mendy. So if Reguilon is in your squad do something else and don´t waste time on all that grind like i did.

Comments

• BK1892
    239 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have both. Mendy is better.
  • Brustring1893
    1351 posts Professional
    You can play Mendy anywhere. Just move him to CDM if you don’t like him at LB. Imho feels much better at LB than Reguilon btw. And I’m only speaking of the 89 version.
  • Skywalker XVII
    354 posts Sunday League Hero
    I play my LB as LM in 352 so Mendy is much better suited for that role.

As a defending LB I would probably prefer Reguilon as well, really like his card.

You also get free Mendy cards to put into sbcs. That 89 card is going to be great for chemistry if they release an high rated sbc.
  • BuZuS
    1376 posts Professional
    Even if you don't play him, it's free 93 fodder. If you're not doing him, might as well stop playing.
  • roc2606
    250 posts Sunday League Hero
    I prefer Mendy to Reguilon, I used Reguilon for a while and actually went back to Futmas Mendy, so even the 87 is a no brainer in my opinion
  • o0OainavO0o
    2520 posts Fans' Favourite
    Futmas mendy is already better than tots reguillon... 🤦🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Zeke1216
    1420 posts Play-Off Hero
    Did you get the 93 ? Not to be rude but the 89 already plays better than regulion, 93 is best lb in the game , might even be the best lm and cdm in the game
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    BuZuS wrote: »
    Even if you don't play him, it's free 93 fodder. If you're not doing him, might as well stop playing.

I'm not doing him as he doesn't really fit my team. And I would rather pay for my fodder instead of grinding through all them objectives.
  • oldboiler
    3050 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 24
    Whilst I don’t agree that Reguilon is better than 93 Mendy, I think having a top class fullback over a very good full back is not that noticeable.
  • Nodge86
    2358 posts Fans' Favourite
    Reguilon is good enough. But Mendy is better. If you’re annoyed by the game and have Reguilon I wouldn’t say it’s worth the grind. Unless you need a french LB.
  • D0lvl
    3138 posts National Call-Up
    LOL, Reguilion is not as good as 93 mendy.
  • Giggs11
    540 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited June 24
    93 mendy is up there as one of the best cards I’ve used....on any FIFA. Do think he slightly wasted at left back though so move him into cdm/cm
  • Saiyajin
    167 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Reguilon is not good anymore
  • HyperOCD
    1247 posts Professional
    Free 85 87 89 cards for ABC
    And a better 93 card than reguilon

Yeah not worth it :D
  • DaMMian
    1248 posts Professional
    BK1892 wrote: »
    I have both. Mendy is better.

• Mogga
    1617 posts Play-Off Hero
    Imagine grinding in June man 😅

Some people had Mendy done in 2 days. Obvs must of relegated and trashed a few dozen other people's experience. Still they got a new card for a few weeks.
  • DannySTFC
    4352 posts National Call-Up
    A5B wrote: »
    You're entitled to your wrong opinion

This, Reguilon went straight into an SBC. As did the 85, 87 and 89 versions of Mendy. It might be a grind but that’s four SBC cards along with a 93 Mendy at the end to use.
  • HyperOCD
    1247 posts Professional
    Mogga wrote: »

Some people had Mendy done in 2 days. Obvs must of relegated and trashed a few dozen other people's experience. Still they got a new card for a few weeks.

3 months of fifa and yes its June
  • ScootEvil30
    49 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Mendy is absolutely worth it. Play him at LF and he's great.
  • Mogga
    1617 posts Play-Off Hero
    He'll be nerfed when the challenge ends man. Be back down to other 90 plus left backs level.

It's in the game
  • Giggs11
    540 posts An Exciting Prospect

No relegation required. I actually got promoted whilst completing him. Only bought the game in March because of lockdown. So saying it’s June means nothing to some people. Game is still new to all those who only started playing xbox again because of lockdown
  • Sean123_
    710 posts Semi-Pro
    pes1972 wrote: »
    Just a friendly hint for those not done it yet, if you allready have Reguilon don´t waste the time. Reguilon plays better than last level grinded Mendy. So if Reguilon is in your squad do something else and don´t waste time on all that grind like i did.

I done mendy for something to do when there’s no WL, I’m more inclined to use him as CDM. IMO regulion is a better Lb 🙂
  • Retropoe82
    1329 posts Play-Off Hero
    Tbh i'm using him an i'm impressed. Even covers maldini's mistakes.

Makes nice runs forward, holds off all the rw's ive faced so far toe to toe. See what hes like this weekend.
  • WS100889
    363 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited June 24
    No , i dont care how much of grind it all is to get mendy's 93 rated card as I'm still going to do it, even though i already have that Reguilon totssf card.

Also that 93 mendy card will be a great addition to my french national team.
  • Jonboyparker
    6227 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 24
    I prefer mendy to Regulion. Still used Futmas sometimes too

It’s not even a grind. 22 games is just playing and getting a few assists/goals. Even the last bit only took 16 games. It takes as long as it takes if you’re still playing. There’s litterally no grind to it. Imagine being rewarded for playing a game that still have 3 months to go 😉
  • abhreebhu_45
    2027 posts Fans' Favourite
    Upto 89,,the objectives are fairly simple,, just have to play 22 games
  • ||natch0||
    161 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I have both, Mendy is in another level, can't even compare them...
  • Mogga
    1617 posts Play-Off Hero
    I prefer mendy to Regulion. Still used Futmas sometimes too

It’s not even a grind. 22 games is just playing and getting a few assists/goals. Even the last bit only took 16 games. It takes as long as it takes if you’re still playing. There’s litterally no grind to it. Imagine being rewarded for playing a game that still have 3 months to go 😉

Just peed off mate as I was (in my opinion) unjustly relegated back to div 6 by people who (again on my opinion) should be nowhere near division 5
  • Gromit
    4728 posts National Call-Up
    Mendy clearly better and as for grind. 2 or 3 sessions and you'll complete it and you have ages to do it.